Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-23-2023, 05:58 AM   #1
RoamWonderland
Account Banned

Default Punishment For My Pay Pig (Part 1)

Thanks for diving Into my life of what I have demanded from a pay pig with my findom relationship that I once had..

The bottomline is he was humiliated.. if humiliation doesn’t entertain you then you may move on and please don’t hate on my story.

i was able to get a list of about 5 friends and colleagues of his that he was absolutely not okay with them knowing the type of relationship or fetish that he was a part of.

He had specific instructions from me that included him being stripped completely naked.. he had a rope with a towel attached to the end of the rope and looped over a light fixture above.. then Holding the other end of the rope in his mouth. So if you can imagine.. a naked man sitting there in a chair, hands held behind his back, holding a rope in his mouth that goes up and loops down with a towel covering his genitals. then he set up his laptop right in front showing himself perfectly on the webcam.

His list of contacts I had was emailed a video link for his live running show he had a value to terminate each of his colleagues from the live feed.. it was also on a live running clock.. so he could pay to have them all terminated immediately.. or he could choose to let some time run.. to discount the fee.. I can talk about the specific amounts and how it went for him in a separate part if this is something that anyone’s interested in hearing more.

Just remember that as long as he doesn’t drop the rope out of his mouth, he would never expose himself… however his colleagues would have some questions as you can imagine.. also you never know, maybe the colleagues would never even check their emails and see them in time?
RoamWonderland is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk