Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-11-2022, 12:18 PM   #1
tatiisaslut67

Default Requesting intense blackmail

Hello I am brand new to Getdare but have had lots of experience with blackmail. I actually had a bit of a scary experience earlier this year where my co worker caught me doing something I shouldn't, video recorded it and then used it too blackmail me. The whole experience after the initial shock was actually pretty hot!

I would love to get consensually blackmailed to do pretty intense, even dangerous dares/tasks. If you are interested in this, I am a brat (warning), so don't think it will be easy getting the information from me However, I will give consent, once its done to use me however long you want! I do have harder kinks, but honestly wouldn't matter because I do not want escape from this and you would be the one doing things to me so its whatever you enjoy!

Looking forward to chatting to serious Dommes/Doms and weeding out the not so serious ones! Cheers!
tatiisaslut67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk