Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-16-2022, 02:24 PM   #1
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Default Long time predicament - Make it harder!

I do have home office and a few days off during the next ~ 10 days, and I want to use that for a long-term dare. I've tried something similar years ago (Bank of Toilets), but abandoned it after day two... This is a spontaneous idea, start is tomorrow morning (in 9 hours XD). Due to the content of the original dare it's a bit monothematic at the moment, I encourage you to add rules for other topics of daily life. I want this to be hard, but please keep it realistic^^ My ultimate goal is to follow these rules for 7 out of the next 10 days, more rules can be added at any point. I'll allow myself a break next weekend for family reasons and then continue where I stopped.

The basic principle is simple: There is a price for handling certain daily necessities, money can be earned by doing related dares. I've layed out a few basic rules and regulations, but I really hope for input from this community!

Initial capital on morning of day 1 is $50.
* Pee outside: -$15
* Poop outside: -$20
* Pee/poop pants in private: -$10 (I find it particularly humiliating that this still costs money...)

INCOME
* Pee pants outside: +$20
* Poop pants outside: +$40
* Drink piss: +$15 per 200ml (only +$10 if mixed with anything)
* Stay in peed pants: +$5 per hour in private, +$10 per hour outside, max. $50/day.
* Stay in pooped pants: +$10 per hour in private, +$20 per hour outside, max. $100/day.

BONUSES
* No wiping: Pooping before noon and not wiping/cleaning in any way reduces the cost of pooping by $10
* Visibility: Wearing light blue skinny jeans increases the income generated by staying outside by 25%
* No shower: Skipping the daily shower increases the overall income generated that day by 30%

TAXES & FINES
* 50% nighttime tax: Any income generated outside is reduced by 25% during darkness
* 25% hiding tax: Wearing black pants or using other methodes of covering up reduces income generated by staying outside by 25%
* Shower penalty: One shower per day is free. An additional shower is allowed for social obligations, but is fined with a $20 penalty.
* Inflation: The economy is bad. Every night roll 2 d6-dies to determine by how many percent the savings will be reduced.
* Overdrawing the account is punished by a penalty interest of 100% (i.e.: negative bank balance will be doubled at the end of the day).
* The daily shower should be taken in the evening.
* "Outside" means a publicly accessible area at least 500m from home, i.e. not a corner of a private yard.
* A "day" is the period between getting up and falling asleep.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 10-16-2022 at 03:56 PM.
Zeobit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 02:52 PM   #2
ghost_2464

hello
i would like to add some

only cold shower is free once a day, if you would like hot shower that will cost you 50$
you can earn 100$ if you take an 500 ml enema of milk and molases, tie your pants belt with a padlock , the key must be 10 minutes away hidden in a public place. after 10 min after you take the enema, you can go and retreave the key. if you make it back home you can release in your toilet and claim your prize
if enema is a limit then you won't get 100$ easy money

fill a condom with shit, put it in your mouth and start chewing it for 10 min. if it breaks you are not allowed to spit until the 10 min are up reward 30$

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 03:04 PM   #3
ghost_2464

go at the mall or busy gas station, go to the bathroom and wash your face with water from the closet reward 30$

in the same toilet you must drink a mouthfull of pee from an unflushed toilet once a day 50$ for completion -50$for failure

make shure you stay well hydrated. drink 250ml of water every 30 min from when you wake up until noon

you can wear a diaper cost 50$

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 03:15 PM   #4
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Sadly my work schedule changed, so I couldn't start as planned. I haven't given up though!
New plan: 7 days, Wednesday, 30.11., 07:00 UTC, to Tuesday 06.12., 18:00 UTC.

I'll add as many of the things suggested by ghost_2464 as I think is possible for me, but I don't have the equipment to do enemas, I'm really not into eating shit and I have to keep my liquid intake at a reasonable level, otherwise this becomes impossible. I won't wear a diaper, cause it costs extra and prevents me from earning money back. The idea of having to search and drink unflushed pee from public toilets daily really frightens me, but in a good way. Either I'll find the courage to do that or the fine will push me to do more other things, so I'll add that

More things have been suggested via Kik, so I'll post the updated plan below. Further additions are welcome, I'm mentally preparing myself for a really bad week, but keep it somehow realistic...

Initial capital on morning of day 1 is $50.
* Pee/poop pants in private: -$10 (I find it particularly humiliating that this still costs money...)
* Orgasm: -$150 (added 24.11.)

INCOME
* Pee pants outside: +$20
* Poop pants outside: +$40
* Drink piss: +$15 per 200ml (only +$10 if mixed with anything)
* Stay in peed pants: +$5 per hour in private, +$10 per hour outside, max. $50/day.
* Stay in pooped pants: +$10 per hour in private, +$20 per hour outside, max. $100/day.
* Wash face with water from public toilet: +$30 (added 24.11.)
* Eat things found in another house's trashbin: +$20/100g (added 24.11.)
* Wear my medium/big bttplug: +$5/+$10 per hour (added 24.11.)

DAILY TASKS
* Drink 4 liters (added 24.11.)
* Drink a mouthfull of pee from an unflushed toilet for +$50; -$50 for failure (added 24.11.)

BONUSES
* No wiping: Pooping before noon and not wiping/cleaning in any way reduces the cost of pooping by $10
* Visibility: Wearing light blue skinny jeans increases the income generated by staying outside by 25%
* No shower: Skipping the daily shower increases the overall income generated that day by 30%

TAXES & FINES
* 50% nighttime tax: Any income generated outside is reduced by 25% during darkness
* 25% hiding tax: Wearing black pants or using other methodes of covering up reduces income generated by staying outside by 25%
* Shower penalty: One cold shower per day is free, a warm shower costs $50. An additional cold/warm shower is allowed for social obligations, but is fined with a $20/$70 penalty.
* Inflation: The economy is bad. Every night roll 2 d6-dies to determine by how many percent the savings will be reduced.
* Overdrawing the account is punished by a penalty interest of 100% (i.e.: negative bank balance will be doubled at the end of the day).
* The daily shower should be taken in the evening.
* "Outside" means a publicly accessible area at least 500m from home, i.e. not a corner of a private yard.
* A "day" is the period between getting up and falling asleep.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 11-24-2022 at 03:55 PM.
Zeobit is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, predicament, rules, toilet control