Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-10-2011, 06:43 AM   #1
nosman112

Music Beam A getDare Musical

Hey, guys, im back, and I have a new story. I was thinking "Hey, stories here get tediously confuzzled when they're all the same three concepts." Therefore, i've decided to try something I beleive is new. To the point, I intend to write a musical that can be read like the other threads here, or acted out for those who have a large enough group of interested friends.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the music, and this is meant only for entertainment. It may contain sexually explicit content, which some people may not find acceptable. Please veiw accordingly.

Characters:

Characters to start will be in this post, but some characters may be added in as it progresses.

Alex(lead): An aspiring musician who is friends with almost everyone. A popular fellow and a kind one, who acts a little insane. He has a crush on his best friend, Zoe.

Zoe(lead): The local "pretty girl". Every guy wants to date her, but she feels that guys are only about the sex, and hasn't had a boyfriend in two years. She does, however, have a secret crush on Alex.

Dan: Alex's friend since gradeschool. A major party guy, Dan almost always has something illegal in his possesion. He's all about the ladies, and acts accordingly. Currently in a realtionship with Kelsey.

Kelsey: A diva, obsessed with her looks and reputation. Dan thinks he's won out with her, but she actually has a major crush on Alex, and subsequently dislikes Zoe.

Rod: Met Alex performing at a highschool talent show. An aspiring and somewhat talented rapper, he often performs with Alex at gigs.

Diane: An openly bisexual nymph, Diane has eyes for both Zoe and Rod, but will freely flirt with anyone her age,
Old 05-10-2011, 06:46 AM   #2
nosman112

Also, I suggest if you plan to act this out, make a youtube playlist and store the songs as they appear, so you'll have them all in order. Of course, you can always modify the playlist and change the songs. After all this is for your enjoyment.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:28 PM   #3
nosman112

Default Part Uno

I was struggling with how to approach this story. I've decided to write it as a normal story, with the songs included. If enough people are interested, I will also write an actual script to go along with the main thread. No music in the first post, but after that, it'll come often, so, hope you enjoy!

"You know, man, I dont even think he's human." Dan drawled. "I bet he's like, an evil math alien from planet 'Screw Me', or something."

Alex shook his head. "Mr. Carnege just doesn't like you. He never fails me."

"No one ever fails you." Dan pointed out. "Cuz you're the school mascot!"

Alex gave him a playful punch. "Mascot? Seriously?"

"C'mon dog, you know it's true!" Rod interjected, appearing behind them in the hallway.

"I thought I paid you to be on my side!" Alex replied, throwing his hands up.

Rod shrugged. "Well, you know, you are my competition now."

All three of them stopped in the middle of the crowded hallway, inciting several annoyed mumbles.

"You don't mean..." Alex trailed off.

Rod pulled a paper out of his jacket pocket, and began to read. "The Norville Summer Music Festival would like to welcome the three winners of our Local Talent Program, who will be performing live along with the major bands at this years Summerjam. Get ready for exciting performances from Alex Grant, Joey Cantios, and Robert Everall!"

"Holy crap, dude! I can't believe it!" Alex yelled in a fit of excitement.

Rod shook his head. "I know, man. They thought Joey could compete with us? He plays, like, a stick!"

"Flute." Dan corrected, between high-fiving the two. "I used to play, back in the day."

Alex and Rod both eyed him.

"What?!" Dan said, shrugging.

Before either of them could reply, Diane, Kelsey, and Zoey came walking up as a group.

"What's up, guys?" Diane asked sweetely.

Rod put on his "smooth guy" face. "Well, me and my boy, Alex, over here...we just uh..........got into Summerjam!" he finished, looking pleased his his over-the-top performance.

"Oh, wow! Good job!" Diane cheered.

"Yeah, that's great!" Zoe chimed in.

There was an exchange of hugs that was confusing to most onlookers, but that the group had perfected over the years. Then, there was a long silence.

"So...." Dan finally said. "Who wants to take a school-wide poll on who gets the Summerjam Contract?"

Everyone pelted him with harmless slaps.

"Well, we definately need to celebrate, so how about a party at my place?" Alex asked. "Around seven, tonight. The parents are out at some waterskiing thing."

The plan was met with general approval, everyone knowing that Mr. and Mrs. Grant, free spirits that they were, would be okay with it.

"Alright, guess i'll see you all then." Alex said.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, musical, poker, slave, tord