Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-02-2022, 03:16 AM   #1
AlwaysShruthi

Post Rules and Tasks for a Sissy!

Dear getDare members,

I have been living by my own rules for a long time. I sometimes follow them and sometimes I just let them go. Now, I want to be a obedient sissy by following rules strictly and face the consequences of not following them. I request you all to give me rules, tasks and punishments (whenever necessary) to better embrace my lifestyle.

Situation at home: I don't live alone. I live with my wife and my parents. My wife is cool with my crossdressinig and she likes to be my keyholder and keep me denied but doesn't share my kinks of being a sissy. When we used to live alone, I used to be always crossdressed. Now that my parents are here, I am not able to crossdress openly. I do keep wearing panties daily as I don't own any male underwear. I wear bras rarely as the straps are visible through the women tshirts I wear at home. I exercise wearing leggings and wear women joggers/capri/shorts/pyjamas rest of the time.

Situation at office: I have a cabin which sometimes I share with a female coworker. My cabin doesn't lock from inside. I normally use the restroom and very rarely my cabin for dares. I drive to work by car. I always wear bra and panties with or without camisole to work. I own two pair of women slacks which I wear rarely on holiday duties.

The most important aspect is not doing anything that would get me fired at work or caught at home.

Few things I always do
1. I wear nail polish to my toe nails
2. I am locked in chastity except during my monthly release and weekly cleanings (which is controlled by my wife)
3. I shave myself smooth from face to toe
4. Use panty liners to prevent panties from staining from precum or pee.

HOME RULES:
1. Wear women t-shirts and joggers.
2. Sit down to pee.

OFFICE RULES
1. Wear bra and panties with or without a camisole to daily.
2. Strip naked before using bathroom
3. Sit down to pee.

Add HOME RULES and OFFICE RULES by commenting or PM. I will update daily reports and also provide proofs, whenever needed. Looking forwards to being an obedient sissy

Yours obediently,
AlwaysShruthi

Locked in chastity.
Last orgasm: 31-03-2023

kik: addictedtobeingfemme

Role plays, Hidden Exhibitionism, Bladder Control, Impact Play, Wedgies, Orgasm Denial and Bondage

Dislikes:
Anal, CBT, Ice cubes, Sensation Play and Golden showers

Limits:
Diapers, Wax, Urethral play, Scat, Blood, Incest, Permanent, Extreme pain, Orgasms.

About me

My Fetishes

My Toys

My blog
AlwaysShruthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 02:49 PM   #2
AlwaysShruthi

Bumping this for more rules

Locked in chastity.
Last orgasm: 31-03-2023

kik: addictedtobeingfemme

Role plays, Hidden Exhibitionism, Bladder Control, Impact Play, Wedgies, Orgasm Denial and Bondage

Dislikes:
Anal, CBT, Ice cubes, Sensation Play and Golden showers

Limits:
Diapers, Wax, Urethral play, Scat, Blood, Incest, Permanent, Extreme pain, Orgasms.

About me

My Fetishes

My Toys

My blog
AlwaysShruthi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
home, office, punishment, rules, sissy