Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 07-06-2022, 11:38 PM   #1
Pussy healing over

Smile Camping fun

Hi

I’m camping alone and have got a little bored. I been naked inside my tent as much as I can, walking around with no underwear etc. but I think I need some ideas to step up the fun!

This is a family friendly campsite- so let’s not get me arrested or accused or being a peado!

But I have limited things to play with but will do my best.

Just off to the shower block minimally dressed and with pegs on my nips ( yay for pegs, every girls go to toy!) I’ll report back later. In the mean time. Suggestions please 💖💖

More than happy to share my pleasure with you 💖

Likes Some exhibitionism, Masturbation, nipple torture, moderate pain, mild electric shock.

Dislikes. No face... I'm shy

Limits blood, permanent marking, family, illegal, needles, pee or poo

Kik: pussyloves567
Pussy healing over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 12:50 AM   #2
Pussy healing over

Well I’m back.

The walk was a bit more interesting than normal, the breeze lifted my skirt a couple times and I definitely could feel the air on my bare ass. Not sure who was watching from behind the windows of the tents and caravans as I passed.

I have never found public toilets fun or sexy, but I did my best. I adjusted the pegs on my nipples as a woman was drying her hair behind me. I was watching her in the mirror and I could clearly see myself in her mirror so she had to have seen…..

That improved my mood. Said morning to a guy sat outside his tent. Made day contact and he was definitely looking at my cleavage!!

Likes Some exhibitionism, Masturbation, nipple torture, moderate pain, mild electric shock.

Old 07-07-2022, 02:58 AM   #3
Pussy healing over

Getting loads of suggestions over on Kik. I am sorting out which I want to do and will get onto them over the next few days.

Any suggestions here will also get done.

I will also give updates on dares done and how they went so you can read about my experiences……

I can’t wait 😜

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare female, exhibisinism, nipple play