Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-19-2010, 09:57 AM   #1
Tea

Send a message via MSN to Tea
Female 16/F - Dares for the Summer

Hello there! I'm Tea. I'm a sixteen-year-old female and I'm looking for some dares to do over the summer. I've still got school Monday and Tuesday, but after that I'm free and I want to see how many dares I can get done this summer.

The house usually isn't completely empty, so some dares may have to wait a while because I'm not willing to do anything with the family or any other people at all.

My likes, dislikes, and limits are in my sig. My dislikes are not solid--I'm willing to do any of them, I just don't really enjoy them. I'm absolutely not going to make any exceptions with my limits. For the most part, I'm open-minded, and am willing to try a lot of things, though.

As for toys, I have six clothes pegs and can get some more if necessary and some "butterfly" or "clutch" hair clips (little plastic ones with big teeth) which can be used nicely on sensitive skin. I have some rope, ties for robes, and some scarves which I can tie up for gags and blindfolds. I can be pretty creative with a slipknot. We never use the ice from the ice maker in the fridge, so I have almost an unlimited amount of ice. I have some things that can be used as dildos, but no vibes, and I have some toothpaste.

Hmm, am I missing anything? Please let me know if I am. I think that's it, though.

Last edited by Tea; 06-19-2010 at 10:07 AM.
Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:24 AM   #2
Spade_racer07

Send a message via AIM to Spade_racer07 Send a message via MSN to Spade_racer07 Send a message via Yahoo to Spade_racer07
Default Hi

heres a dare for you, strip down fully nude and put a clip on each nipple, then spread your pussy lips and put 1 hair clip on each side, and one on your clit, edge 4 times, then on the 5th time you may finish if you like, but if you do finish the clips must stay on for an extra 30 mins. means walking around with them on, and if one falls off you must add an extra 5 mins for each one, if you dont finish then you may remove the clips and your done with the dare, enjoy!!! let us know how it goes
Spade_racer07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
Tea

Send a message via MSN to Tea

Thanks for the dare! I just finished that a bit ago and I have one thing to say--ouch! Apparently it's pretty hard to get to the edge with a clip on your clit, so it took me a little while. It was a nice challenge, though. I didn't finish it because I knew I had a friend coming over and I wouldn't have the time to keep the clips on.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:54 PM   #4
deschut
Distinguished Member

Roll a dice, and place that amount of clothes pins (or clamps) on your body.
Now roll the dice again, to determine the time they need to stay on - multiply the amount of eyes times 10 (1 = 10 minutes, etc.)

If you're done, pull the pins or clamps off.
After that, roll the dice for the amount of minutes you need to play with yourself and edge before cumming.
If you roll a 1; 10 minutes and at least 1 time edging, etc

Hope you have some fun!

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:03 AM   #5
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Default Tease and Torture

Firstly you are to strip down nude now with rope do this
(http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2016/karada.gif)

Next you are to place 5 clothes pegs on each breast one on each nipple
Now you are to place butterfly clips along your pussy lips
Next insert a large item for you in your ass
Now insert a pair of panties in your pussy and edge
Then insert them in your mouth and tape over
Roll a dice now take that number and times it by 7
You must melt that many ice cubes using your pussy
This must be done infont of a window while edgeing with the ice
If you hide at any point add 7 more
Once complete report back and i'll give you another
no cumming what so ever
for every peg that falls of spank your ass 20 times then replace

Enjoy

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers

Last edited by TheHotBoyWonder; 06-20-2010 at 11:10 AM.
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:59 AM   #6
Spade_racer07

Send a message via AIM to Spade_racer07 Send a message via MSN to Spade_racer07 Send a message via Yahoo to Spade_racer07
Default hi again another dare

HEY glad you liked the first dare so i thought i would give you another one,

take a toilet plunder and stick it to the floor, now tie something heavy,(weights if you have them) to your nipples and let them hang, put toothpaste and clips on your nipples as well, now find something else large and round but that you can hold, putt toothpaste on both the item and the plunder, stand over the plunder and squat on it so you can get it as deep in your ass as you feel comfortable then ride it, the other item goes in your pussy, edge as far as you can 5 times, you may cum but if you do you must spank your clit as hard as you can 10 times while cumming, after you are done spank off the clips and the weights, or you may YANK off the weights if you can not spank them off, come back here and tell in detail how it went, thats the end,

HAVE FUN ENJOY!!!!!
Spade_racer07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:44 PM   #7
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Well, today seems to be your lucky day. I have an ice dare for you!

You will need a few ice cubes (3-4). You have two options:

Option A. stuff one ice cube up inside your vagina. You have to put on panties and wait for the ice inside you to melt. When it drips out into your panties and you think it's all melted, check to see if it's gone. If there is still ice, you must put a second cube up in there and wait for it to melt. When you think the second cube is melted, check one more time. If it is not melted, then wait 3 minutes, and move on to the next step.

If your guess was correct, and the ice has melted, put two ice cubes in your bra. Now, you can masturbate to orgasm (use whatever you want) one time. Then, you have to put your panties back on until the ice in your bra has melted. If it takes you long enough to come, and the ice in your bra has already melted, you are done, and you can change clothes. If the ice in your bra has not melted, you must put your wet panties back on. Wait 5 minutes, and then you can go and change

Option B.
This one is a little harder, but should end a little faster, too. First, remove any pants you are wearing, you should only have panties or some sort of underwear on. Then, stuff 3 ice cubes up into your pussy. You have to work quickly now... Through your panties (do NOT take anything else off) Try to orgasm as quickly as possible. If you do this in 5 minutes, you are done with the dare. If it takes you 10 minutes, you must keep your cold, wet panties on for 5 minutes. And if it takes you 15 minutes or longer to cum, then you have to keep your cold, wet panties on for 10 minutes after you cum.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:40 PM   #8
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

Ever worn a clip-on earing on your clit? It's not for everyone, but I find that it is difficult for me to go over an edge while wearing one. So here's what you're going to do (if it's not outside your pain limits, but it doesn't really hurt me):

- Edge first, get yourself good and worked up
- Next, put on the clip-on
- Roll a die. You have that many minutes to cum
- If you fail, take it off and edge several times, put toothpaste on your clit, but no cumming.
- And, of course, report!

If you can think of something, go ahead and dare me back. PM, in this thread, in my thread, whatever makes you happy.
aliciabi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, female, sixteen, submissive, summer