Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-16-2011, 03:33 PM   #46
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
Brilliant Second podcast, look forward for more. Anyone that has not already listened what you waiting for:

Interview with Star Shadows

Q1)
How did you find getDare?
Me and my friend used to play truth and dare and stuff when we went out and about to places, and a lot of people of chat and stuff, and I’m really really really bad at thinking up dares, so we were looking for places to find ideas for dares and stuff and I found the sight, and like WOOO I’ll stay here.

Never realised it was like a forum until I had been here for like a month and a half

Q2)
Who is your favourite member and why?
That’s an evil question, there is so many. Dani, everyone knows who Dani is, Rogue or Leopard or Rachie or Princess Jessie coz she will really hate me if I don’t say her name at some point in the pod cast.

There is loads of them, that is an evil question Lady Celest as well

If you had to choose just 1 who would it be?

At the moment probably leopard, he keeps staying away late at night to talk to us.

Q3)
Who is the member that you have known for the longest?
Probably BettyBoop, or no probably nellybelly coz I’m sure I always used to think she had been here for longer than me. So it must mean I known her really early on. So probably her or bettyboop

Q4)
What is the best dare you have ever done?
Trying to think of any dares that I have actually done, it’s so long since I have actually done any. Pass can’t think of any off the top of my head now.

Q5)
What would be your dream holiday?
Probably going to Australia actually. For the extreme sport things, at least I think that’s there. I might have been lied to.

I’ve always wanted to bungee Jump

Q6)
Who is your favourite band / artist?
At the moment this kinda emo band called black veil brides, there like really new. I found them like a week ago when I was listening to the telly and I was like
A SONG FROM STAR SHADOWS FAVOURITE BAND

Q7)
Favourite song
Fallen angels, by the band I have just mentioned
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO STAR SHADOWS FAVOURITE SONG

Q8)
What is your favourite Actor and movie?
jared Leto (was in fightclub)

Q9)
What is the best and worst thing about the getDare members?
The best thing has to be how close everyone is like a really dysfunctional family. The worst one is probably the ones that come in and shout and be all annoying. That’s a really bad answer. But never mind.

Q10)
Over your time on getDare has anyone left that you miss terribly and who? (RACHIE)
I really miss lady pseudonym , chloe who I really got on with, but she has vanished off the place of the earth as well,

Wasn’t she one of the mods?

Yeah I think so

Q11)
As a long time user, what periods of time do you have the best memories from, and why what are these?

There used to be a time when everyone was in the same chat room instead, and it was a really good way of getting to know people. It was like really fun, getting to know people and passing the time and stuff and I really miss that actually.

It kind of collapsed in a heap though

Produced by Horse-Chick and Trust-No-1
Special thanks goes to Star Shadows

The Podcast also has lots of other cool facts, well worth the listen

Love Rachie
x x x x
its a really good idea writing out the interview thanks xx

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:01 PM   #47
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1

Hey guys,
You cant revote someone for an award, so whoever has voted for princessjessie 10 times, you can stop now.
Thanks
Podcast Update
The official getDare podcast
Living life and loving it
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Ohk, You can stop asking now, Yes we do ride kangaroos in Australia
trust-no-1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk