Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-12-2022, 11:57 AM   #1
Telmenec

Default Help me - My Puppy Adventure

Hey Getdare!!

I appeal to your energy and sympathy to support and assist me in a challenging project.
I've been doing puppy play since few years. And this year, I want to start a challenge. During the months of May, I want to live the puppy play at 200%

Here are the rules for this monthly challenge.
  1. From 9pm until 6:30am the next morning, I must act like a dog.
  2. Eat my evening meal in my lunch box at a fixed time after 9pm.
  3. Drink at least 25cl of water in a bowl per day.
  4. To sleep on my dog mat, without pillows or blankets.
As a dog for this challenge means that I must be completely naked, wearing only my collar and knee pads.
Move only on all fours and not use any furniture or technology. In short, I become a little dog

I want to share most or all of my puppy adventure with you. Maybe using a collaborative calendar to organize it all. A blog or diary. I'm thinking of lots of little things for that. Setting up a discord, Play times with you etc...

So I take all your ideas. About activities, dares, ideas for puppy food. Maybe an advice on the rules and why not add some new ones. Be imaginative but keep it realistic.

feel free to join the adventure, and to take part in this challenge with me, let's see how many days we can keep going and let's get motivated together.

Note: I will respect the safety instructions for my body and mind. If I have to interrupt or change any rules for my safety I will do so.
Being a puppy 24/7 is a fantasy. The human body needs to exercise like a human and communicate regularly like a human to stay physically and mentally healthy. Being on all fours 24/7 would lead to joint, muscle and spinal damage and never having a normal human conversation could result in a psychotic puppy who could be a danger to you and himself.
Telmenec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 04:58 PM   #2
sissysub69

So food ideas, I think you first need a bowl of water to lap up with your tongue, this will be good source of water to stay hydrate through the day.
Then for food, an idea could be cereal with milk, if you leave the cereal with lots of milk and time, it will end up going all mushy, which I find is always very fun to lap up, though if you want to spill some sauces like honey, syrup on a clean floor, those are also fun to lap up with your tongue to keep clean. The food should be easy to lap up, so some thing like overcooked spagethi, watery bread, thats always disgusting but fun to eat bread soaked in water thats mushed up. This allows for easy swallowing, cooked meat can worked, if it cut and mushed up, like a tin of tuna. can do others stuff like chicken, lamb. just make small tiny , no bone and low fat pieces.

I love no furniture rules, but energtic pups love climbing and messing up furniture, so pup needs punishment for when you climb on them, this could be a form of spanking, corner time locked in room no furniture/outside. You should try to be energitic playing and constantly moving having play time, then rest time where make a blanket on the floor area to sleep. should use shower or bath to piss like a dog, on all 4. I think the best thing is making sure you set it all up before you play to be a pup, they hard bits is when you break out that trance. I love the idea of fetching toys, like hiding them before so can go find them to play.

Plus humping every horny puppy loves humping new things aswell. got get use no hands, so don't use your hands to touch, just hump. could use tape, socks as way to tie hands up, easy to bite through get undo, but makes hard to use hands.

Ask me about my hole.

Links to my blogs eg likes and dislikes
PM Dares
sissysub69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissysub69 for this post:
Old 04-12-2022, 08:18 PM   #3
MsApioch

How will you be using the bathroom puppy? Do you have anyone to take you out for evening walks?

If you can't go in the yard, why not get some puppy pads for you to use? Set them up in the shower/bath area.

How about fingers? Puppies don't have or need opposable thumbs. Will you be wearing mitts?

I started a silly lil twitter account to share my thoughts and lifestyle. (Not paid!)

@MsApioch

Follow for POV foot domme, humiliation, chastity, and some peeks into my life with my trained 24/7 puppy. See what it's like to be owned by me.

Come be one of my first followers, help me build my twitter, and if I like you I might even play with you over PM
MsApioch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MsApioch for this post:
Old 04-14-2022, 12:28 AM   #4
Telmenec

First of all, thank you for your feedback.
I will respond to your post and add more precision. When it comes to my journey and my will in relation to this challenge.

Rules:
The goal of this challenge is to act like a dog for a few hours before going to bed and until I wake up.
My evening meal will be a “human” meal in the way that it serves to satisfy human needs. But there's no reason not to include some small food challenges outside this meal.
The rule of not using furniture is part of this. Can be broken and in that case I would deserve to be punished if I did not respect it.
The rule of “puppy paws” or gloves to limit the use of hands is a good idea. I had thought about it myself, but as I was practicing alone, I wondered how to implement this rule from a safety aspect. I also saw the use of scotch tape to hold the hands, making it easier to release them in case of emergency.
Playtime rules: this is an excellent idea, thank you for your proposal, I will define a playtime in my puppy schedule.
I'm even thinking of adding some dogtraining via skype or something like that.

Food:
I already have some “Puppy recipes”, the idea is to see if you have any recipes that I don't know or anything fun or “disgusting” to eat.
I note the idea of having to lick food, sauce on the floor. It will be part of the challenge to do it is a guarantee.
Thanks to sissysub69 for his ideas.

Challenges:
Challenges can also be carried out during the full month, even outside the time period.
"Humping" was proposed, I think it's a good idea especially as I would most probably be in a chastity cage during this month or part of it.
I put it in the challenge: I think it could be like “hump X different object”.
An outdoor walk with my dog collar is going to be part of this challenge too.

Toilet:
He was talking about using the toilet too. I don't know yet how I'm going to deal with this, the easiest solution is to use the bathtub. I think that's the solution I would use. The use of a puppy pad is also something I will explore, thank you MsApioch for this idea.
I don't have a yard unfortunately, but if I find a way or the possibility presents itself, I would of course do it outside.

I preside that I have the following equipment, dog mat, dog bowl (food and water), dog tail plug, full and partial dog mask, leash and collar, gloves and restraint gloves. I'm also interested in buying a dog cage.

Voila!
Telmenec is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, puppy play