Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-17-2022, 10:12 PM   #1
dumbdumb

Default 20 Fit M - Break my mind body and soul

Hello everyone,

I want to controlled and tortured to the extreme non-stop for 48 hours. I am 20M and I am super fit. I am looking for 3-4 sadists who can break me physically, mentally and emotionally non-stop for 48 hours. I can show myself in live video call either on skype or any other platform or you can give me tasks to complete on kik and I'll share photos/videos of me doing them.

I am looking for tasks like:
1. Sleep deprivation
2. Extreme workout
3. Ass spanking
4. Boring menial frustrating tasks
5. Writeforme
6. Edging
7. Cum Denial
8. Smoking Pot
9. Dirty Tasks
10. Control what and when i eat. Like make me eat just bread for the whole two days.
11. Control when and how I piss and shit.
and anything else you can think of.

I am looking only for a short term commitment starting with 48 hours. Also I am looking for people in different timezones so that they can punish me round the clock. I will create a kik group of all the people who are willing to punish me. If you are interested please message me on kik: dumpainslut

I live alone in a single bedroom with attached bathroom. I am planning to start this coming weekend (whole Saturday and Sunday). My Timezone: GMT+5:30. Right now time is 10:41 am. I'll start it at midnight. I can't show my face in videos so i'll be wearing a hood. The more people I can have in the kik group the better. Abuse me. Break me. Make me cry.

To the poeple interested: Please message me all the things that you would need so that I can arrange them before midnight.

Last edited by dumbdumb; 03-17-2022 at 10:18 PM.
dumbdumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 12:51 AM   #2
dumbdumb

Added first person to the group. I’ll add everyone who will message me on Kik. Don’t let me sleep for the entire 48 hours. And make the tasks more difficult with time. I’ll add photos and videos to the Kik group itself. Starting at midnight. 10 hours 40 minutes remaining to start
Edit:
I only slept around 4.5 hours yesterday so I am already feeling a little sleepy. I won’t sleep until the task starts and once the task starts my sleep is up to you guys. But please let me sleep for a few hours in the next 48 hours. I have done 36 hours of sleep deprivation before. But never tried 48 hours. I would love to have a few mistress that they are usually intense in giving long menial and frustrating tasks. And some masters too who can physically break my body either through workout exhaustion or through spanking. When I am feeling sleepy, you can tell me to have a cold shower and tasks like that. Be brutal.

Edit: someone messaged me to ask if I can extend it for a whole week. No I can’t. I am only doing it for 48 hours. After 2 days, I’ll have a long shower, a nice meal and a long sleep to help my body recover from everything. But it things go well this time, maybe I can try little longer next weekend.

Last edited by dumbdumb; 03-18-2022 at 01:00 AM.
Old 03-18-2022, 02:06 AM   #3
dumbdumb

I have started my 48 hours from now. I’ll post details of the tasks that I am doing here as well. But you want photos/videos, message me on Kik: dumpainslut

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, sleep deprivation, spanking, workout, writeforme