Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-25-2021, 06:57 AM   #1
Johnsmith889

Information Looking for advice for all day butt plug

I’m looking for any tips or advice for wearing a butt plug for an extended period of time. I would love to wear one all day while I’m working. I work a fairly active job that requires me to move around a lot and I’ve found that with most toys that creates some uncomfortableness and chafing. I have tried silicone butt plugs with T bases and water based lube and that didn’t work I also tried using oil based lube with silicone plug and that wasn’t it for me either. I would really love some advice on what the best toy is and what the best lube and lube application process. If you are able to wear butt plush for an extended period PLEASE reach out to me by messaging me on PM, posting on here, or send me a message on kik at johns889. I really hope to hear from someone so I can get my all day butt plug journey started!

My kik is johns889

Likes:humiliation, cum, hidden public, anal, forced, verbal humiliation, being controlled, sex toys, enema play, extended anal play, buying new toys

Limits:Scat, piss, blood, family
Johnsmith889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 09:24 AM   #2
Johnsmith889

I’m not looking for any truths or dares although those are always welcome. I would really love if anyone would be willing to share some advice with me or what has worked for them. Any and all responses are welcome and appreciated.

My kik is johns889

Likes:humiliation, cum, hidden public, anal, forced, verbal humiliation, being controlled, sex toys, enema play, extended anal play, buying new toys

Old 09-07-2021, 05:36 AM   #3
Johnsmith889

Bumping this thread so I can hopefully receive some advice since I would love to wear a butt plug all day and have that constant feeling of kinky ness and fullness. Please feel free to send me a message on here or to my kik johns889

My kik is johns889

Old 12-26-2021, 02:02 PM   #4
Artdawg

Default Help please

I'll do it when I get back in town kiki is @artdawgwoof if you want to check in I'll back in town on the 30th I got a xl hollow plug and I need guidance on how to get it in with out casing damage what is the best product to assist with it
Artdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 03:20 PM   #5
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Not sure if this is the right forum for this thread…

Silicone toy, crisco for lube. Check out the egg plug by square peg toys.

If the base of any silicone toy is uncomfortable because of a sharp edge, you can gently sand the edge down with a fine grit foam sanding block. But try adding more lube first.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to loopback for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal plug, butt, butt plug, lube