Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-18-2021, 04:30 AM   #1
Kawaii

Default A report and a re-do: 7 days anal only

This is a re-do of a thread I made a few months ago. I'm hoping people will be as creative as they were the first time.

First, my report:

"I surrendered decisions regarding my asshole to Lani_122. He told me he would use me until he was finished, not on my schedule.
Having already tortured me with disgusting insertions, he decided that today I would be a trashcan. That I needed to be full of garbage.
To punish me he had me take the leftovers from dinner, tissues from my garbage can, cigarette butts and old nasty fruit.
It was a nasty little pile and he had big plans for it.
After using a small plug, and then immediately after my largest dildo which he had me fuck myself with very hard and fast, he had me put in my tunnel plug and shove garbage in me. I put it all in, nasty slimy noodles, dirty tissues, everything in a nasty mash, pushing it all in with a dildo. He had me go outside while the trash dripped down my thighs and look for more garbage, more cigarette butts and outside trash. So disgusting.
I took out the plug and started driving it in, and then put in a large plug.
After that he had me put on a diaper and a chastity belt.
I am still locked in the belt with a heavy lump of garbage in my asshole.
I love being used and being a good trash can."

My 7 days of anal only garbage torment

please make suggestions as to what I should do this week.

The rules are:
anal only
I can only touch my clit to cum if I accept a punishment
I must complete all tasks by the 7 day mark
picture proof for anyone who asks
no vaginal insertions at all, just anal
I have to find someone to fuck my ass without touching my pussy
I want to be anal only, and stuffed regularly, and degraded.

I do not do dares involving my chest. I will do hidden public but nothing obvious. I can take an enema but not a bunch everyday.

You can add a rule, give me a task, or send me a picture to imitate. I would like bodywriting and sissy dares which are my two new fetishes.

thanks for reading, and please let me know what you think about my report <3
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 06:03 AM   #2
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

your task is to video removing your plug then insert your vibrating wand on top of all the garbage and vibrate yourself for 5 minutes. Video yourself pulling the wand out and replacing it with the big plug. smell your pissy diaper and then put it back on. You can cum into the diaper then change it but leave your garbage in for now, the janitor cant be bothered to empty the can mid day

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 06:05 AM   #3
Kawaii

Thank you for the task, I will try to stretch my ass enough to take the head of my hitachi wand but that's once of the hardest things I can do with my toys :0 I'll report back and Kik you the video
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
The following user says Thank You to Kawaii for this post:
Old 10-18-2021, 08:45 PM   #4
Kawaii

So my roommates are home and I can't turn it on but I'm about to do this dare.... Just with the Hitachi turned off :P I'm going shopping tomorrow and I'm buying an eggplant

I think I'm going to try to get my ass loose enough to fist it this week
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
The following user says Thank You to Kawaii for this post:
Old 10-19-2021, 02:06 AM   #5
DiaperSlaveBunz
getDare Sweetheart

This was really hot I wish I didn't read it as it made me horny in my cage.

Anyways here is your dare. As there was cigarette butts you are gonna be naked for an evening and be an ash tray. Spit ash and any other trash should go in your butt for a whole evening. Then you are to put in a butt plug again when it's bed time sleep with it in, then you are to have breakfast before you can remove but plug. Then buy 6 bananas and take them home and put them inside your butt then butt plug you can remove that in the morning. I hope for a report.

Bunz Must Refer To Itself In The 3rd Person.
Make Sure Bunz Is Obeying It's Chastity/Diaper And Join It's Group To Check On It.
KIK: DiaperSlaveBunz

DiaperSlaveBunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 10:13 PM   #6
Kawaii

I got the Hitachi wand in. Pm for Kik for pic proof
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list

Advertisements
Kink Talk