Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-17-2021, 12:49 AM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Default Nature Scavenger Hunt Adventure

Inspired by Zephyrnem

Leave your home barefoot and carrying a satchel or bag with a shoulder strap, like a messenger bag or, in a pinch, a purse. If you don't have one, an empty shopping bag (preferably canvas) will do.

Go to a relatively secluded, natural area, like woodland or the beach. The more secluded and further from human development and interference, the easier and more relaxed this dare will be. The closer to developed areas, roads, and other human activity, the more daring.

You may drive there if you need to (barefoot, of course! It's safer anyway. ) so long as your starting point is at least 100 paces from where you park your car.

Once you get there, find a nice, secluded spot in which to take off everything you are wearing except the satchel, and any eye wear you have on.

You may put your valuables (phone, wallet, keys, etc) into the satchel/bag, but not your clothing. Your clothing, you must hide near your starting spot, near a memorable landmark you'll be able to find later.

Now you're going on a scavenger hunt! You may not return to your clothes until you have found at least 5 of the following objects and put them into your bag.

Only one of each type of object counts.

NOTE: You may only touch the items on the list with your feet and toes! No hands allowed, and you may not be touching the bag with your hands while you put the objects into it, either, so no scooping stuff up with the bag. You may set the bag down on the ground, then pick the found item up with your feet and put it in the bag, and then pick the bag back up.
  • A stick shaped like a Y. (Must be on the ground; don't harm any trees in the completion of this dare!)
  • An empty piece of an egg shell.
  • A piece of litter at least the size of your sole.
  • A rock with a hole in it.
  • A pebble smooth enough to see your reflection in it.
  • A blooming flower.
  • A nut, acorn, or seed.
  • A feather.
  • A bone.

Once you've found five unique items from the list, congratulations! You may now return with your prizes to your clothing!

You're not quite done yet, though... you have to display what you found!

Empty the bag onto the ground near your clothes, then, again using only your feet, pick up your shirt and spread it as neatly as you can over the ground to act as your display canvas.

Arrange your five items on your shirt, still using only your feet and toes.

Hmm... there's something missing, don't you think? One more item to make the display just perfect!

An orgasm! Sit on one edge of your shirt so your genitals are over the cloth, and then climax so that your mess is added to the items you found... also using only your feet!

If you need to (ladies, I suspect you will), you may use your hands to get your feet to your genitals, but only your feet may touch them or manipulate anything else to touch them.

If you absolutely, positively cannot climax using your own feet, then admit your failure out loud to yourself, apologize to your feet for failing to gain pleasure from them, and lick your soles clean as punishment.

Once you've added your own natural touch to the collection on your shirt (or admitted defeat and taken your punishment), stand up and take a picture of your collection on your shirt for posterity's sake.

Put the items you found back in your bag—you guessed it, using only your feet.

You may now get dressed and return home to report on what you did, what you found, and how you felt doing it!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bare feet, footjob, naked outdoors, scavenger hunt