Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-09-2021, 11:57 PM   #1
Punk_Mutt

Default Control my clothing

Sorry about posting so much, j just really like dares. Anyways, to add onto my last thread about wanting to be more bold and do more exhibition type stuff, I was thinking why not let others control my clothing for tomorrow? I have a lot of trouble with covering up even when I'm in the safety of my own room, and I wanna slowly experiment with not covering up as much.

I'll be staying home tomorrow, although I might go on a small walk, I haven't decided yet. I'm not comfortable with being fully nude yet, but I've been experimenting with being halfway nude and I'm generally okay with that. I also like accidentally nudity where let's say you forget to wear a belt with some baggy pants and they just so happen to slip down. Anything along those lines is fine too, just keep things within my limits.

I also still live with my family, so most dares will take place in my room.

Likes: Exhibition\partial nudity\humiliation\wedgies\light pain\petplay

Dislikes: Being exposed for a long time\being fully nude\anything messy\masturbation (this is less of a dislike and more of it really doesn't do anything for me really)

Limits: Involving other people\public (hidden public is okay)\posting nudes anywhere\poop\extreme pain\anything illegal\photos/videos\blood\feet

Pm me dares/tasks pls
Punk_Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, exhibitionism, naked, nude, nude dare