Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-30-2011, 03:12 AM   #1
cuddles

Default Addictions

Zoe thought about the task she was given by her owner as she slowly walked into town. She was told that she was going to be trained to be more of a slut, and the first task made that obvious to her. She was told to travel into town at night, and attempt to get into three bars by offering blowjobs to the doormen. After initially protesting, she was told by her owner to trust in her, and that this was the right thing to do. Zoe was still nervous at the idea, though. Sucking off complete strangers was neither appealing nor comforting, and she disliked the idea of becoming a slut. She wore her jeans and tshirt as usual, but her owner had insisted that she wear underwear, despite her objections. This was because Zoe would have to flash the doormen if they refused her offer.

After she found the first bar, Zoe nervously stood in the short queue. She avoided making eye contact with other people, and tried to keep herself calm.

"ID please." the man at the door asked her

"Sorry, I don't have any..." Zoe said, her heart racing. She stood on her toes and whispered in his ear "If you let me in, I'll suck you."

"No" he replied, pushing her away gently "If you don't have ID, you're not getting in."

"Please?" Zoe begged, slowly lifting her tshirt up to flash him her chest.

"Fuck off or i'm calling the police." he said, turning to the next person in the queue.

Zoe pulled her top down and walked away quickly. She walked into an alleyway and sat on the floor with her back against the wall, breathing hard. She was too nervous to continue with this and tried to calm herself and catch her breath. Knowing that she would be severly punished for not completing the task, she got up and walked around to try and find a second bar.

When she arrived there was no queue, and two men guarding the door. She walked up to the younger looking of the two and whispered the same in his ear. The man looked over at his colleague and nodded, before silently taking her by the hand and leading her into the bar. He took her up a flight of stairs before leading her into an office and locking the door behind them. He quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock before looking at Zoe. She made eye contact with him briefly before looking away.

"Come on bitch, I don't have all night." he said, angrily. He took Zoe's hand again and pulled her to the floor before putting his cock infront of her face. She looked up at him briefly before taking his shaft into her hand and slowly massaging it. He looked down at her silently, before resting his hands on the back of her head.

"Suck it." he said firmly. She opened her mouth and took the tip inside, slowly running her tongue over the head of his cock, teasing at his slit. She closed her mouth tightly around the head, sucking gently and looking up at him innocently. He started to push her head down further, and she took more of his cock into her mouth, slowly starting to suck harder. She continued to use her tongue to lick around his shaft while pulling more into her mouth.

He began to push her head down further, thrusting his hips to fuck her mouth and quietly moaning in pleasure. Zoe tried to relax her mouth to let him fuck her, while still sucking hard on his cock. His breathing increased as he fucked her mouth faster and he held her head down firmly on his cock. Suddenly he pushed her head down fully, forcing her to deepthroat him. Zoe tried not to gag as she felt her mouth fill with his hot cum. He held her still for a moment after his orgasm before pulling out and slapping her face with his cock. She managed to swallow most of his cum, but some ran out of her mouth and down her chin. He put his cock back into his pants and zipped up, before pulling her to her feet and leading her downstairs again. He pushed her out of the door and let go of her hand.

"Don't come back." he said, laughing. As she walked away, she saw his colleague wink knowingly at her. She walked quickly down the street and wiped the cum off of her face. She was too scared to try a third place, and headed back home.

Last edited by cuddles; 04-30-2011 at 08:04 AM.
cuddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:21 AM   #2
Sasahara
getDare Devil

You continue to show great writing, cuddles! I find the title of this piece intriguing... Will you be continuing it?
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:56 AM   #3
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Thank you for writing

Another brilliant piece of work

Wish i could have seen all this happen lol

Such a talented writer and ....

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3