Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-19-2021, 12:16 PM   #16
twinkboy890

i'd be interested in this

Likes: humiliation, strip games/forfeits/bets, edging, hidden public, SPH, femdom, alpha masters, forced/naked exercise, light cbt
Limits: face, friends/family, scat, blood, illegal, unsafe, watersports, spit, blackmail

PM for skype info
twinkboy890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 09:07 AM   #17
ReluctantExhibition

This league will be 1st come, 1st serve when it comes to submitting your email for the league! so far I have emails from DoublemintFlash, Jeopardy, Daring_Newb, and myself. These members are locked in. Anyone else who posted in the thread, please send me your emails so I can get started on making the league (specifically regarding rules/number of players/etc.)

Also, if you're new to fantasy, that's fine. We can help you along the way. Just know (this applies to EVERYONE) that activity is the most important part. I don't want people who quit mid-season and I don't want people who lose on purpose. Therefore, we will come up with forfeits/tasks to encourage playing even if you're in the bottom, as to avoid punishment or something of that nature.

We will discuss more and there are plenty of opportunities to be flexible with bets/side bets/etc.!!

TL;DR: I NEED YOUR EMAIL IF YOU WANT IN PLS PM ME/1ST COME 1ST SERVE FOR WHOMEVER PMs ME THEIR EMAIL
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to ReluctantExhibition for this post:
Old 08-21-2021, 03:20 PM   #18
lakerlife123

I went to PM you my email and it said your message box was full, but I'd still love to play if there's spots open! PM me!

Kik: lakerlife1234

Likes: Dares, Challenges, Mild Public, Humiliation, Sissy/Crossdressing, Pain, Feet, Shaving, Underwear, PetPlay, Dice Dares, ABDL, Messenger Games, Toilet Control, Messy

Limits: Blood, Vomiting, Public, Family, Scat, Heavy CBT

Go to this thread to challenge other users at Pokemon Showdown in high stakes wagers

Mama/Pet Foxy

IM A BIG ADORABLE CRYBABY, PLEASE REMIND ME OF IT
lakerlife123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 09:04 AM   #19
ReluctantExhibition

Sorry to anyone who tried to PM me but my inbox was full. I did not realize that I had so many messages. I will continue to keep checking on my inbox and try to keep it open! I currently have 15 members (including myself) interested, with only 11 emails. I will start to make the league, and we can discuss league size and everything.

Remember: 1st come 1st serve for EMAILS not just post in the GD thread. I'm excited about the engagement this has gotten, and it should be a fun season!!
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

Old 08-23-2021, 10:32 AM   #20
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

I’ll definitely be interested in joining.

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 06:04 AM   #21
twinkboy890

tried to PM my email. But inbox is full.
do you have mine?

Likes: humiliation, strip games/forfeits/bets, edging, hidden public, SPH, femdom, alpha masters, forced/naked exercise, light cbt
Limits: face, friends/family, scat, blood, illegal, unsafe, watersports, spit, blackmail

PM for skype info
twinkboy890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 07:29 AM   #22
devinmurphy484

I'm definitely interested in joining!

24/straight/sissy/USA(Boston)

Likes: shopping, hypno, semi-public, humiliation, sissification, light cbt, orgasm control/denial, cuckolding, pet play

Dislikes: anal, nipple play

Limits: public, family, permanent, diapers, scat, pee

***I have a tiny sissy clit***

Pm to change or add any rules

Permanent Rules
PM Dares

devinmurphy484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 08:50 AM   #23
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkboy890 View Post
tried to PM my email. But inbox is full.
do you have mine?
I do have your email, ty!

Old 08-24-2021, 08:53 AM   #24
ReluctantExhibition

again, sorry that my PMs were full, I keep trying to clear them. I have 11 emails so far. nick, tykenny, schwansexy, xxacerxx, strangerthings, and devinmurphy have not given me their emails.

I have 11 emails (myself included), so I will make the league now. If there is more interest with email PMs, then maybe we could split it into 2 leagues, but as of now, even have 11 definite participants.

The following user says Thank You to ReluctantExhibition for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet, fantasy, football, forfeit, loser has to