Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-15-2021, 11:07 AM   #1
Foxy Rose
Incurable romantic and dreamer

Female 36/female/switch seeks 21+/male/dom in (see post)

36/female/switch seeks 21+/male/dom in (see post)

Thank you for taking the time to read this ad. I am Foxy Rose. You can call me Foxy, Rose or Foxy Rose. Once a relationship has been established, we can get into the naming who and what. I am a 36 year old, single, straight, demi sexual (recently discovered) female who resides from the most beautiful part of South Africa, if I can be biased. I am a switch who is currently in search of a Dominant, preference will be given to someone who is Daddy Dom. Please don’t message me saying you want to experience my Domme side. Yes, I’m a switch, but I want a DOM. I don’t want to Domme or switch. I will broaden my search to a switch, if I don’t find a suitable Dom, but I want to get back into my submissive state of mind and I want to serve. I live with my father, his life partner (my mom passed away 4 years ago) 2 doggies (my first loves) and we live in a Security Complex, where the houses are close (not that close but still) together. So, I can’t make too much noise or be too noisy. Please keep this in mind, if the relationship develops enough. Only my one brother and my best friend know I’m in this lifestyle and I prefer to be private about my life, unless I trust you with my life.

I have been in the lifestyle for some time (online only), but not active that much and hope to learn and explore more. As far as experience go, please always be patient. We all started out at the bottom and got to the point we find ourselves currently. I would accept any level of experience but keep in mind that I am not that experienced, and I haven’t been in a D/s dynamic in a while. I would like someone who is patient with me as I would be patient with them. I do have certain expectations that will be revealed once contact is made and trust has been established. I am looking for long term commitment.

You need to be single, straight and male. I will not contact you if you have or are currently in a relationship (online or offline) or have any pets or casual partner(s). I’m a selfish woman and want all the attention on me only! We will start off learning more about each other, exchanging novelties and such. As we establish a relationship, and I decide I would like to further the friendship, we can talk about a possible trial run D/s dynamic, but know that is not all I’m interested in.

Time zones are not an issue, but we would have to make it work, I will give preference for a European / UK time zone. I can work easier with that. My time zone is GMT+2. Age is a number, but I want someone who is as serious as I am, someone thinking of settling down, you get the picture. Someone very serious in other words. The age I'll consider is closer to 30, and less so to someone 25 and younger. There is always the exception to the rule, but you have to be someone really special for that. Time reveals it's secrets. I require someone who is mature enough, with a child-like / playful personality when the time calls for it.

I have a webcam on my phone and laptop and microphone (headphones, earphones, phone, you get the idea). It is not a necessity in the beginning, but as the relationship grows, I would like to talk with you and later see you. As you will grow to know over time and can easily find in posts I made, I have a thing for sexy voices and accents. So, if you think you have either of those, or both (here's hoping), you will already be one step further than any other applicant. I know some of the applicants' native tongue is not English, but that is not a problem if you have a basic writing ability and can converse in English. We can work past that. Please don't use text style talk, especially all the time. From time to time I will allow it, but it does get annoying after a while.

My likes/dislikes/limits will be discussed in more detail once we know each other better. I have a blog post about basic stuff. My list is out of date but now getting back online, I will update as I go. I go by the motto "Don't knock it until you've tried it." Keeping this in mind, there are some things that I will not nor ever will try. Those will be revealed as we establish a deeper connection. I would like people to reply to my ad who are serious, honest, trustworthy, seeking a long term commitment. Please do not send me a PM if you are only looking for dares, a quick one-time thing or only sexual activity. That’s not who I am, nor what I’m looking for.

I’ve been on this earth for 36 years, I know what I want, need, desire and deserve. Don’t waste your own or my time! If you know you can’t commit or plan to “poof” once things get more serious, don’t even waste my time. I won’t send pictures of myself, until you’ve proven yourself. If you need me to verify myself, there are a few people who can do so. I’ve been on here for long enough to not have to prove I am who I say I am.

I’m not superficial, so your looks aren’t that important to me. It’s more important that you speak my Love Language. It’s more important for me to be treated right than to look at an oil painting. I want someone real, not someone who pretends to be someone he says and shows he is in pictures but his actions proof otherwise. Physical features are fleeting, the soul is more important to me, and you’ll learn that in time.

I’m a big girl, with a big heart and I do wear my heart on my sleeve. When I fall, I fall hard. I have become rather reserved, so it might take you some time to gain my trust and get me to open up. I want a guy who looks past my body. I’m not considered the beauty magazine or society acceptable type woman. But I can promise you, I have so much love to give, for the right guy. If you expect me to be skinny or “normal” sized, think again. I’m not going to pretend to be who I’m not. If you expect that, then I’m not for you. This is me, straight up. I have a blog post about that, so please, if you can’t handle the 100% real me, then don’t message me!

I want to be treated like the princess I am, the little girl and spoiled beyond means. There are so many ways to do that. Because of the distance, you must be creative and not everything can be bought with money, especially me. I expect certain things, and we will discuss that in length, when the relationship grows more. I’m excited to share it with you, the right man.

I have mostly had online relationships, since a young age. I believe in it and I believe it works, just as much as any other friendship or relationship can work. I’m a romantic at heart and the forever dreamer. I can live my life through music and the fantasy world of movies. Nothing wrong with that, right?

I’ve recently gotten back into reading (If you're a Harry Potter fan, my house is Hufflepuff and my traits are true to my house) and I’m learning to be passionate about life again. I'm buying local and I buy things that make me happy. I don't like make-up or being a girly girly who shops for clothes, shoes, make-up etc. I prefer other things. But I'm not materialistic. I enjoy movies, reading and T.V. shows and I play games online too. I have no problem with international travel, my last relationship was that. We met on here and I had the lovely opportunity to meet him in Germany, when I went over to London to meet my niece, but it sadly ended, due to reasons I don’t need to share.

I do not only want a D/s relationship. I am looking for much more than that. I would love to know what is going on in your life. I would want you to share your deepest darkest secrets and fears. I want our relationship to be the kind that you can always come to me with anything and everything. In other words, I want to know your vanilla side more than the D/s relationship. But don't expect it to be only vanilla or only D/s.

Spending time together is very important for me. As much time as possible. I am almost available 24/7 via Skype, kik, email, discord and WhatsApp (only once contact details have been exchanged). But keep in mind, I do work and won’t reply as soon as I get the message(s). Please show patience and kindness if I don’t reply straight away! I would love to receive an unexpected message on the platform we decide, letting me know that I was on your mind or a picture message or a little bit of kink (if we are up to that level in the relationship). I believe it is the little things in life that make the D/s relationship even more beautiful.

For you to reply to this ad, I would prefer a PM. I use Skype, kik, discord, WhatsApp and email. If I feel that I can trust you, and I like what you've said in a PM to this ad, I might just give you my details. Please don't ask for my details straight away, as I will get annoyed and block and/or ignore you from this day forward!

Don’t push me. Show kindness. I want someone who brings positivity in my life. I want to grow with someone and not against them. Please think before you message me. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I don’t want my heart to break anymore. Are you really ready for the type of relationship I want? If the answer is yes, please contact me. I have met some wonderful friends on here, so I’m open to friends too, if you want to message me.

I know what I need, want, desire, crave and deserve. Keeping that in mind, if you’re serious, I’m waiting for you with open arms. So now it’s in your hands. Am I the person you long for too? Are you the man who can fulfill my dreams and wishes? Think so? Really? I’m ready to meet you. Please be honest and true and kind and loving and wonderful. Now, go on and message me! I can’t wait to meet you 😊

P.S. I will rather wait longer for the RIGHT fit for me, than settle. I don't want to settle, not anymore! Please respect that
The following 8 users say Thank You to Foxy Rose for this post:
Old 08-15-2021, 11:52 PM   #2
MasterMartin

Really well written and very detailled. This should be used as a standard here instead of many other posts...

Hope you find the right one.
Even if I fit most if it i am not sure if i could work with a hufflepuff as i consider myself a grifindor
The following user says Thank You to MasterMartin for this post:
Old 08-18-2021, 05:51 AM   #3
hornyatwork

This is a great Ad, pity I can't reply but I hope you find the Dom you are looking for, good luck.
The following user says Thank You to hornyatwork for this post:
Old 08-18-2021, 08:00 AM   #4
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

In many aspects I think I would fit. Actually the word demisexual got me hooked from the get go and I was filled with tenderness for you as I read your ad. But when down to reality, this is not something I can possibly commit to.

I do hope you find what you're looking for.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
The following user says Thank You to Haunted for this post:
Old 08-19-2021, 05:21 AM   #5
Darkmaster1

Thumbs up Good Luck with your Search !

Good Luck with your Search !

You did a very good detailed ad.

But since you want monogamy and exclusivenes from Your possible Dom,
i think i am out too, even if i fully understand your wishes and reasons.

If You have any questions or just want
a conversation with an experienced Dom
kik me at xDarkmaster1x
Old 08-19-2021, 06:30 AM   #6
Foxy Rose

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMartin View Post
Really well written and very detailled. This should be used as a standard here instead of many other posts...

Hope you find the right one.
Even if I fit most if it i am not sure if i could work with a hufflepuff as i consider myself a grifindor
Thank you. Though different house Wizards & Witches have become friends

Hufflepuff 💛
Flower: 🌻
Sun sign: ♈
Moon sign: ♊
Rising sign: ♋
She / her / hers

My AD looking for a DOM

For a love like this is what I crave, deserve, desire, need and want

Every breath, every hour, has come to this

I just want you to know who I am
Old 08-19-2021, 06:33 AM   #7
Foxy Rose

I live at home because financially I can't afford my own place. If that's a reason for people not replying, then shame on you! You don't know what you're missing

Hufflepuff 💛
Flower: 🌻
Sun sign: ♈
Moon sign: ♊
Rising sign: ♋
She / her / hers

My AD looking for a DOM

For a love like this is what I crave, deserve, desire, need and want

Every breath, every hour, has come to this

I just want you to know who I am
The following user says Thank You to Foxy Rose for this post:
Old 10-09-2021, 02:21 AM   #8