Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-25-2021, 01:28 AM   #61
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Since you seem to like your new string bikini so much, make it your outfit whenever you are alone in your dorm. Whenever it needs cleaning, you will dry it on your body afterwards.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 05:37 AM   #62
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default One of the hottest dares so far 🥵

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
I kinda like what Mike did so far so you can count it as a little give for him. Everytime before you meet him, make sure your nipples and clit are bright red and firmly erected. Especially your clit, make it particularly obvious that you had just put an extra care intensive to it before you meet him.

Here is my dare for you. Wear short skirt, shirt, a thigh hight of you have it. Don't forget to bring few pencils.
You need to do these things
- Find an empty big corridor in your uni then unbutton all of your shirt's button. With your hand, raise you skirt until your asscheek are showing. Keep it that way and walk slowly from one side to another side. Imagine if you are a model and start to catwalk. For every time you manage to return to the another side, add one pencil to your ass. Repeat until you don't have any pencil left or if there's no more space.
-Button back your shirt and find a window facing outside of the your uni or go to balcony. Find a window that is low enough near you ass. Raise your shirt and bend your back so only your ass is showing. Start to remove your pencil one by one and slowly. You're allowed to do this in any floor of your uni.
-Go to the library and find yourself a chair. I'm pretty sure by this point if you already soaking wet down there. Edge yourself discreetly by the number of your pencil. If it's five, then edge five times. For every edge, you can only rest for five seconds times the number of your pencil. In this case, you have twenty five seconds to rest between the edges. Edge once, take twenty five seconds to break then edge once again. You can put a handkerchief on your chair to absorb your moisture. Put it to your pussy after you're done.

Hopefully this is not too hard for you . Feel free to let me know if you need some changes for my dare
I don't know how I completed it, it made me so weak in my knees xx

My week with Mike ended last week and then I had been busy with uni work so didn't get time to be turned on!

It is Sunday morning and I left at 7 am to do this dare. Since there won't be many people in uni on sunday morning, only janitors and extra credit kids because doing this on a normal day was totally impossible!

Still there were people all around campus and it was very very risky xx And even more people in the library!

I wore a flared short red skirt and a black button down shirt. No underwear was mentioned. It was kind of odd since I was looking like I was going to a party at 7 am in the morning xx I also wore sheer black thigh highs

My skirt had pockets and I was carrying the pencils, lube and hankerchief in it so I wouldn't have to worry about a purse.

I went up to the 3rd floor corridor which I found safer, looked around for people and then unbuttoned my shirt. Since there was no bra, I was so wet and scared. I somehow pulled my skirt up to my waist, letting my naked ass show and walked, trying to not make a noise incase someone heard me walking.

I was almost naked with my skirt like a belt around my waist and my shirt open in front and my heart pounded. My pussy leaked with arousal.

I had carried lube but it was not at all necessary because I was so wet due to being so naughty in public with the thought that anyone could come around the corner and see me.

At every turn, I stopped, looked around and pushed one pencil in my butt. First 2-3 were easy and I managed to walk with them in my ass.

I started to become increasingly turned on with the next one, walking around with quarter of the pencils hanging down my naked ass xx

I managed to push 6 pencils in and after that there was no chance!

I quickly buttoned back my shirt, atleast having one part covered.

I had to find a low window and there was one. It faced the ground and there were teams playing down there but the window was very dimly lit so I just hoped I wasn't clearly seen!

I pressed my naked ass to the glass, bending down and pulled the pencils out one by one, biting my lips to not moan. It was so risky and scary that I turned to check twice if anyone was looking!

As soon as I finished it, I pulled my skirt down, left the pencils there itself on the floor and ran out of the building, not turning back with my heart racing.

I went straight into the library and found a chair that was a bit secluded. It was difficult since the library was occupied. I didn't know why people were there reading so early on a sunday morning?

I found a chair that faced the reading area but was at a corner. So I just hoped no one could see me edging under the table!!

I put the hankerchief below my ass and it instantly had a huge wet spot!!

I had to edge 6 times with 30 secs break!

I took out a book and pretended to read it while I rubbed my clit from under the skirt for the first 2 edges and kept a timer on my phone for 30 sec breaks.

First 2 were okay but my need to cum was increasing. I finger fucked my dripping pussy for the next 2 edges.

30 sec breaks were too less because by the time I had just started to calm down from the previous one I had to touch myself again.

I was breathing hard by the 5th one and pinched my thigh to not cum. I stopped for 30 sec and rubbed my clit again for the 6th edge.

I had to wait about 10 mins to calm down since I was so close to cumming!!

I took the handkerchief in my hand and walked up to an empty aisle. I rolled up the drenched cloth and pushed it in my pussy under my skirt.

The stimulation made me even more crazy to cum but I didn't know if I was allowed to since it wasn't mentioned in the dare!!

I walked back to my dorm. I am going to be alone since my roommates are out of town and they'll come back tomorrow (monday)

I took the hankerchief off and typed this report!

I haven't cum yet x

I'm going to try to complete the remaining dares as many as I can today and the rest tomorrow!

I think I'm going to have to ask for permission to cum on this thread, right?

I'll also post the updated rules for me according to one punishment in this thread!

Stay tuned xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 07-25-2021, 05:38 AM   #63
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
Since you seem to like your new string bikini so much, make it your outfit whenever you are alone in your dorm. Whenever it needs cleaning, you will dry it on your body afterwards.
I don't have it now, I left it at Mike's

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

Old 07-25-2021, 08:43 AM   #64
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
I don't have it now, I left it at Mike's
Okay, then get your least favourite panty and cut a hole in the crotch area, so that your greedy little cunt is exposed, while you wear it. This low cost version of a slip ouvert will be your new home outfit. You will not take it off for peeing, since there is an opening already.

likes, dislikes, limits

The following user says Thank You to malesub19 for this post:
Old 07-26-2021, 03:18 AM   #65
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Report part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextsoft2000 View Post
Here’s another public dare for you:

Go to a busy place—cafe, bar, etc—and go into a bathroom stall. Not a single-stall bathroom, but a bathroom with multiple stalls, and preferably one that is quite busy with people coming in and out.

Remove all of your clothing, including footwear. Play with yourself/edge for 10 minutes, then put your clothes back on, but NOT your underwear (bra and panties)—leave those off. Exit the stall holding your bra and panties—do not try to shove them in your pockets or put them in a bag—, then walk through and exit the establishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Nice reports again.
Because of you get so few edges.
Do 5 again on 5 different places with 5 different objects.
I came back to my dorm from the library, dripping wet and so turned on. I had to 20 spanks per post on this thread and a lot of them had accumulated.

I was going to be alone in the dorm the entire day so I spanked my ass 80 times, 40 on each for 4 posts before my ass was on fire and I couldn't do anymore xx

Then I tried the ginger ass plug!!

Major warning to subs out there, IT SUCKS. Do not put yourself through that much pain!!! I cried so hard when the plug touched my butt hole. It was a pain I had never experienced and I would definitely never want it again!!

It took me a lot of time and energy to calm down from that horrible experience!

Then I got dressed, took supplies in my bag and l left for these tasks.

I was wearing a a black top, denim flared short skirt and black bra and panties.

I went to a cafe on campus and entered the girls' washroom. It was almost lunch time and the cafe as well as washroom was filled with people. That made my heart race.

I locked myself in a stall and stripped naked. I set a timer for 10 mins and slowly fingered my already wet pussy. It was so embarrassing yet hot to secretly be naked and touch yourself when I could hear people right outside the hall.

I managed to not cum and dressed back into the skirt and top and kept my underwear in my hands. I was shaking with fear and excitement but I finally walked out, washed my hands and left the washroom. I didn't look at anyone and walked straight out of the cafe with my underwear in my hands.

After going a bit far, I stuffed my bra and panties into my purse, going naked under my clothes xx

I had to edge 5 more times with 5 diff objects.

-1) I entered an empty classroom (since it was a sunday) and fucked my pussy with a banana.

-2) Then I chose a washroom on the same floor and used the back of my hairbrush to fuck my dripping wet pussy.

By this time I was really close to cumming so I took my time walking around trying to find new places. My juices were running down my thighs and it was really hot to walk around with no underwear where people had no idea xx

-3) I squatted in a hedge/ bushes type area which was pretty well secluded but anyway in public and used a soda bottle to fuck myself. This one was a little more scary as I flinched every time I heard footsteps.

-4) I took a lot of time to calm down again and entered a diff cafe. Sitting on the chair that was at a corner, I used a fresh cucumber to insert in my dripping pussy under my skirt. It was difficult to get a momentum in that position plus there were people already sitting around but I was so turned on that I managed to reach the edge very quickly and ran out.

-5) Finding another place was very difficult so I kept moving around also trying to give my pussy a bit of rest. There is a dance hall in campus and I hid behind its door. That time it was empty but they did have classes on Sunday so I was scared I would be caught if someone came in. I took my shampoo bottle and pushed it in and out of my wet pussy. By this time I was so turned on since the tasks from morning that I had to squeeze my tits over my top really hard to stop myself from losing control.

Walking back to the dorm with my pussy desperate to cum was a task really. I made it back and took some time to calm down.

I hiked my skirt upto my waist, bent over my bed and did 80 more spanks on my ass till my legs started shaking for the next 4 posts!

After that I had uni work to catch up on. And then slept naked under my blanket. But I was alone anyway.

The other dares are supposed to be done when my roommates are here!

It's monday now, I just woke up, freshened up and wrote the report. My roommates will be back in a couple of hours so I'll do those dares and report back!

After shower, I completed 60 more spanks. I haven't cum since yesterday morning and I'm really turned on right now, my pussy is so wet!

I'm posting my updated rules and their time limit after this post!

Hope you guys are having fun w me as well xx

PM DARES

Old 07-26-2021, 03:38 AM   #66
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Rules update!

Firstly, I have to spank my ass 20 times whenever someone posts on this thread. I miscounted the posts and have done 20 spanks (for 1 post) extra So I'll just adjust that with the new ones later x

1) I have already marked all my clothes and everything as slut (my name) things discreetly. That stays upto 14th August and I'm really scared my roommates will find that out one day xx

2) I have to spend one hour when I'm alone in my dorm with my legs tied apart to the chair and edge once in that position. This starts today 26th July and is upto 31st July.

3) I have to edge 4 times a day, 3 of them with a finger in my ass and 1 with 2 fingers in my ass. After edging, I have to push my fingers in and out of my ass 20 times

4) I have to use objects to train my butt hole for 5 mins each day. Both rule 3 & 4 are for 2 weeks, till 7th August.

5) I have to sleep naked every night in my dorm. There's no duration mentioned for this one.

6) I have to cut one of my panties to make them crotchless and keep them on whenever I'm in the dorm, can't take them out for peeing either. Again no duration is mentioned.

Also, do those panties stay on at night when I'm supposed to sleep totally naked? Please clarify this one!

Since no duration is mentioned for 5 & 6 I'll keep it upto 7th August with the anal rules.

So I'm keeping the thread duration upto 7th August!

Any new tasks and rules till 7th August will be added and followed!

I don't have any rule on pee or cum control yet so I don't need to ask permission until someone gives me the rule.

I still haven't cum after the last day with Mike a week ago. And have started the tasks again yesterday morning xx

Waiting for new tasks and rules, and keep coming back for the reports xx

Thread will be declared closed on 7th August.

Hope you all have fun in torturing me

~As of now, Monday 26th July, morning.

PM DARES

The following 3 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 07-26-2021, 04:40 AM   #67
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Great thread! Here are some other tasks for you.

Sleep naked (if you don’t already). You can be covered as normal.

As soon as you wake in the morning do an intense 20 minute HIIT workout wearing minimal workout clothes outdoors. Do it barefoot if possible

Go back to your room, strip and go to the bathroom wrapped only in a towel. Leave the door unlocked and get in the shower. Edge until you are very close then take a cold shower for at least 3 minutes.

Any or all of these activities can be supervised by your Dom.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 04:52 AM   #68
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Rules

Here is a rule to add to your list. This should be in affect until all other rules expire.

You may not cum without permission. To get permission you may ask 4 people on the this thread. They all have to grant permission in one hour, otherwise their permission expires and you have to ask again. OR you may ask one stranger out in public for permission.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 07:56 AM   #69
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Write “strip me” in small letters on your wrist or your neck where it is possibly visible. If someone asks about it, explain that you are doing dares and tell them about one.

Again, the letters can be small. They can be hard to be seen, but they can’t be covered. You will know they are there and, maybe, in your horny state you may want to show them off!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 02:30 PM   #70
Fredblogs

Walk around without any underwear and barefoot so you get noticed. The shorter the dress the best. This goes for indoors and outdoors.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 02:04 AM   #71
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post

5) I have to sleep naked every night in my dorm. There's no duration mentioned for this one.

6) I have to cut one of my panties to make them crotchless and keep them on whenever I'm in the dorm, can't take them out for peeing either. Again no duration is mentioned.

Also, do those panties stay on at night when I'm supposed to sleep totally naked? Please clarify this one!

Since no duration is mentioned for 5 & 6 I'll keep it upto 7th August with the anal rules.

So I'm keeping the thread duration upto 7th August!
7th August seems fine for both and you will sleep completely naked.

likes, dislikes, limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum control, dare, edging dare, permission to cum, punishment