Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-09-2021, 10:27 AM   #1
funboi
Account Banned

Default Hotel Dares

WHat is the riskiest or most extreme thing you have done in a hotel?
WOuld you be willing to do it again?
if you could do it again how would you have changed it?
funboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 10:32 AM   #2
Asdzxc123

I had sex on a balcony looking over a very buzy street. And walk naked on the hallway

Yes would love to do it again.

Limits: pee, crossdress, humiliation, face , messy.

Kik: g3tdar

Snapchat: Asd Zxc
Asdzxc123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 12:59 PM   #3
hot_nick20

Something i didn't think would turn out to be that risky: Being naked in my room. Got caught by the maids twice. And two of the rooms i stayed in had either BIG windows or small ones that people in other rooms could look into.

Love Masturbating in hidden public or semi public

Likes Nothing specific, like to try all sorts of things

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
hot_nick20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 07:03 PM   #4
rhl
getDare Succubus

I have done two.
The first wasn't very daring only stood completely naked for 10 minutes on a balcony that overlooked the road. Don't know if I was noticed since I had a blindfold on.

The second dare, I left the motel room, no shoes, no socks, nothing covering top or privates.
It was about 1 am I walked down the hall, then the stairway. Got a bucket of ice.
Stuffed a few cubes into my ass, and walked back to the room.
Old 07-09-2021, 10:02 PM   #5
gbdare

I've done the locked out naked dare a few times at hotels in the past. You know, hide a key somewhere, go back to the room and strip and lock yourself out of the room so you have no choice but to get your key and hope you don't get caught. It was always really exciting and there's nothing like that feeling when you hear the door lock after you've stepped out naked to go retrieve your key! I would love to do it again, but there are so many cameras around these days (both security cameras and people with their phones), that it's become a lot riskier and harder to get away with. If I knew for sure I wouldn't get arrested or have any other problems from doing it, my fantasy version is that I wouldn't hide a key and lock myself out so I had to go to the front desk and ask them to let me in!
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 02:28 PM   #6
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hotel Dares

Both at the same hotel in the Bahamas:

Blowjob on the balcony a night and caught by security late at night with his bright security flash light at night. He just shook his head and said "Mon, you need to do that inside,"

Same hotel my girl tied me naked to the bed and was teasing me hard and giving a teasing blowjob. She stopped and picked up the phone and ordered room service. She kept teasing me and when room service came she tipped him very generously and asked him if he wanted to watch. She proceeding to tease me with a blowjob, finished with a hand job and scooped up my cum and fed it to me in front of him. Then she fed me some french fries and told the room service guy I liked them salty like that. I am sure most of the staff heard the story by days end.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 10:24 PM   #7
NervousOne

once i was in a hotel with floor to ceiling windows with a dominant bf. we were on the third floor up. the windows of the hotel were not tinted.

he was tired and wanted to relax. i kept saying i was bored and wanted to go do something. after bothering him a bit too much he told me that he figured out a way to cure my boredom and to get some rest.

he made me strip naked, stand at the window, and count all the cars that went by while he was laying down and watching a show. i had to count out loud so he could hear it. at first he made my keep my arms above my head but they were getting super tired and at some point he let me put them down by my side.

so i was totally embarassed standing there counting cars while he was laying down watching stupid american dad.
Old 07-11-2021, 09:13 PM   #8
funboi
Account Banned

I thought I should priobably tell y’all about a dare I did recently

I went down to the hotel pool and while I worked up the courage to do it I just chilled. I took my dick out a couple of times in the water and such. Then I waited until everyone else left the pool and went to the shallow side of the pool, I sat down and pulled my shorts off(I sat down because there was a camera facing that direction. I then went over to the deep end of the pool (like 4 feet) and planned to wait 5 minutes then return to my swimsuit, unfortunately(or fortunately) while I was waiting about 2 minutes in a girl that seemed about my age came over to the pool and lied down too tan. I have no idea whether she saw the suit or not so I planned on just waiting till she left but that became impossible because seconds later this group of kids around 16-18 wander in and sit down, I make the best decision I can think of which is just to leave before anyone that may get me in trouble comes. I walk quickly to my swimsuit and as I walk over my dick starts to peek over water, I grab my suit and spend about a minute in full view of everyone at the pool attempting to put it on. When I got it on I left immediately. It was a great rush!!
If I did it again at the end I would have just left the pool naked grabbed the suit and left with the towel wrapped around me
funboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 02:42 PM   #9
bess00

I like playing in hotels, it's away from home and in public but with the safety of your room. The riskiest thing I did was wearing a mini skirt with no panties to the staircase next to the elevators. I walked up to the top floor, stuck my favorite dildo on the wall, put on a blindfold, hitched up my skirt and fucked myself until orgasm. The entire time I could hear people talking or using the staircase below me. It was so sexually exciting, and I felt my heart pound when the voices echoed louder and steps got closer. But nobody ever found me, at least I don't think they did. It was a calculated risk being a 12 story hotel. I assumed people who had rooms on the top floor wouldn't want to use the staircase.

After I came, I wasn't as daring as before lol. I snuck back down to my room quiet as a mouse 😂
bess00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 02:47 PM   #10
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Riskiest thing I've done was having sex naked at the window of a hotel room, at night, lights off, 11 stories up. There was a hotel not far away, similar height. I'd do it again, and expect I will.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 08:04 AM   #11
rjacks132

I stripped naked in a stairwell and jerked off. After a came, I went back to my room naked. (first room from the stairwell so not super risky, but still kind of a rush.

At another hotel I also jerked off on the bed with my door cracked open...if anybody in the hall stopped long enough they could have looked in.

Dislikes: Anal, Giving oral, Pain
Limits: Face, Full Public, Family, Messy, Scat.

kik: rjacks132
rjacks132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 08:36 AM   #12
Exhibitionist18

Walk completely naked from my room on the 4th floor to the front desk ask for a spare room Kay telling them I was locked out. And yes I would.
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 02:05 PM   #13
cumcannon

Once whilst on holiday with my family, they had gone down to the evening entertainment yet I stayed in the room. I knew I had around an hour or so to kill before they got back, so I did what any teenage boy would do, got naked and started masturbating. Our room had a balcony, so I stripped my clothes there. A few time I ventured to the railings overlooking the entertainment stage, but most of the time I stayed on a chair a bit further back. I then realised there was a balcony above our room that could see down to where I was. This scared me so I decided enough was enough. This was at the very start of doing dares like this so I easily backed out of it. I think I still would now knowing me. I stayed naked and wanked in the room. I ended up cumming on the mirror on the wardrobe door, and proceeded to spend the rest of my time alone trying to clear the smudges from the glass.

I would definitely give it another go. Perhaps I could sit blindfolded so I wouldn't know if anybody had seen more, or was watching me. If I had a key card for the room, then maybe I'd of ventured down the hall, seen how many doors I could go without chickening out.

Advertisements
Kink Talk