Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-27-2021, 07:29 AM   #1
Samantha_slut

Default Trash fun

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=115118
this story made so fucking wet i have to do something like that with myself.

I dont care what trash where or when ill do anything with it u want no matter how disgusting I dont just want stuff like eat from a trash can. Be creative. Make me feel like the garbage can myself. I can recycle stuff inside me
Samantha_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 08:10 AM   #2
Samantha_slut

Anything nasty that involves Anything with garbage/trash ill do it nastier the better.
Old 06-28-2021, 03:19 AM   #3
Samantha_slut

I was dared to get in a dumpster right after it was empty and lick the inside of it completely clean it took me 5 hours to do luckily no one through more rubbish in but I made sure it was spotless. My tongue was black at the end
Old 06-28-2021, 03:29 AM   #4
Nuero

Good slut, now for the next week don't throw anything away without putting your whole arm inside the thrashcan upto your shoulder.

And if you're alone don't throw things away, you're a great thrash can, stuff the trash into your clothes, hold it in your arms or hide it in your pants.
Only if you're ready to admit you're the inferior thrash can, can you throw away all the trash, but send it all off with a kiss and kiss the thrash can and admit defeat. If you last more than 48 hours you win.

Make a dress out of your thrash bag, take it out of can, make some holes in the and climb in, shove your leg through the holes. Anything that fell out you need to pick up throw it in the bag, after everything is in hold the bag closed to your neck as you go for 5 laps around the house/room.
Hard limits: blood, permanent, family, full public, illegal, face pic, cam(unless female), gay, pain.

KIK: Neurocomia
Suggestions for dares or punishment I came up for me or others
Nuero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 03:32 AM   #5
Samantha_slut

Mmm okay well I can wear the trash bag and make it so the holes are tapped tightly to my arms and legs so nothing leaks out. But im gonna be the better trashcan
Old 06-28-2021, 10:18 AM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Didn't see any likes or dislikes.

For the next 48 hours you can only pee while naked in a dumpster or trash receptacle. Can only use a trash can or dumpster one time...then must find another.

2. Leave the house. Go at least 1 mile away from home and/or vehicle. Strip naked. Now head home. However, you may use any used trash bag to pull out of a bin to make clothing out of.

3. You may only orgasm for the next week with trash in your hair and naked in a dumpster or trash can. Can only use one once.

Enjoy
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
garbage, trash