Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-21-2021, 05:02 PM   #16
Maximilian Jenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Ooh this sounds really exciting and I can't wait to try it. Is there something else I can do besides stuffing the panties in my mouth? I have braces and a small mouth so it'd be really hard to fit them and even if I did, it would be really noticeable.
Well most places still require a mask right. Perfect way to hide it.

Instead of your mouth you can put them in your pocket but leave a bit hanging out.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 09:53 PM   #17
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Go to the mall and find 3 different locations to edge through your panties. After you have finished the 3rd edge, find a 4th location. Fully expose your breasts in this location and masturbate through your panties to orgasm. Now remove your panties, use them to clean up any remaining pussy juice, then put your hair in a ponytail using the panties as a hair tie. Keep them in your hair until you return home.

If you are interrupted at any of these locations, you must find a new location to complete the edge/orgasm.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 10:24 PM   #18
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Go to the mall and find 3 different locations to edge through your panties. After you have finished the 3rd edge, find a 4th location. Fully expose your breasts in this location and masturbate through your panties to orgasm. Now remove your panties, use them to clean up any remaining pussy juice, then put your hair in a ponytail using the panties as a hair tie. Keep them in your hair until you return home.

If you are interrupted at any of these locations, you must find a new location to complete the edge/orgasm.
Sorry, this is too public for me

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 11:42 PM   #19
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Default A few ideas

Go out wearing a breast harness and pull ups in stead of underwear. Do something you would normally do, like a chore etc.

Go for a drive in just a diaper and a tshirt. Take off the diaper half way and fuck yourself with a toy before driving back.

Go for a week without wearing a bra.

Start spending time at home in less clothing, either naked or just some underwear etc.

G somewhere with a public changing room and strip naked for a minute.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 02:41 PM   #20
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Go find a good private public bathroom and fuck yourself in it till you cum.

And then you can expand from there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius View Post
Go out wearing a short dress, mall is a great place. Plug and dildo in ass and pussy with panties on. At the far end of the mall from where you parked take your panties off. You can do this in a bathroom or hidden somewhere if you're feeling brave, stuff the panties in your mouth and keep them there till you get to your car.

More daring, make the dildo a vibrator and have it on once your panties are off.

More daring have them in the entire time on high.

If you're feeling really brave after removing the panties use the dildo to push them in your pussy without using a bathroom.
I hope it's okay that I combined these!

I put on a short dress, plugged my ass and stuffed my pussy with my dildo then put on a pair of panties. I went to the mall and walked to the opposite end of where I parked. I found a bathroom and fucked myself in one of the stalls. It was definitely thrilling knowing anyone could walk in at any moment and have no idea what I was doing (unless they looked through the cracks in the stall door). 2 people ended up coming in and out while I was fucking myself, and I really hope they didn't hear the sounds my wet pussy was making as I slammed the dildo in and out. I stuffed the dildo back into my pussy and put the panties in my pocket with them hanging out a little bit, then left the bathroom and walked back to my car. I feel like I was walking super weird because I was trying to keep my legs from spreading too much. I was super wet and I knew that too big of a step would have caused the dildo to slip right out onto the mall floor. Luckily, I made it back to my car and drove home with the panties still in my pocket and the plug and dildo still filling me.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
The following 2 users say Thank You to diapergirl67 for this post:
Old 06-24-2021, 05:52 PM   #21
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicSinner View Post
Hey!

Hopefully this one helps you towards your goal but let me know if it's too much or needs adjusting.

Get into your car and go to a semi public parking lot during the day, wearing a dress with no panties.

Once you get there you will park but stay in your car. Slide your dress up so your pussy is exposed and slide your inflatable dildo inside it and fuck yourself till you're nice and wet. Each time a person walks by outside you will pump your dildo up to a bigger size before lowering your dress to cover themselves until they are gone or a safe distance away, before pulling your dress back up. You will then repeat the process of fucking yourself and pumping it up each time someone walks by until you have done one of 3 things.

Reached the max size of the dildo

Reached the max size you can handle

More than an hour has gone by.

Once one of these three things will happen you will cover yourself up and drive home with the dildo stretching you. You may take it out once you get home before you leave your car.

Let me know if it needs adjusting again and if you do it a report would be appreciated!
Okay I finally got around to completing this one today. I put on a dress with no panties underneath, and drove out to a nearby parking lot that is moderately busy.

I parked and got into the backseat where it was a bit more private and I could have some more space and then I spread out on the seat, facing the window. I slid my dress up so that my entire pussy was out in the open, then fucked myself with my inflatable dildo until I was wet. Just the act of doing that, knowing that at any time, someone could look into my window and see me was exhilarating. Once I was wet, every time someone walked by, I pumped the dildo to a bigger size. I was too preoccupied with doing that, that I forgot I was allowed to cover myself when people walked by, so I really hope no one saw anything! When there was no one walking, I fucked myself with the dildo until someone walked by again, and I pumped it up another size. The dildo only pumps safely 8 times, so I only had to wait for 8 people to walk by. I thought it would be quick, but I guess I went in the middle of a work day, so it took about an hour. So that was an hour of me fucking myself and pumping up the size of the dildo. I didn't know if I was allowed to cum, so I made sure to keep a very slow pace so that I wouldn't.

Once 8 people finally walked by, I put my dress down and moved back into the front seat where I drove home with the dildo still inside of me

Old 06-24-2021, 05:55 PM   #22
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Wear a pull up and a skirt. Go out to a park or find a bench. As you sit down hike up your skirt to expose the back of the diaper, but leave the sides and front normal. Stay seated for 1-5 minutes knowing your diaper is exposed, but no one can see it (unless it’s a bench with holes)

Then stand up, fixing your skirt, and go home.
I also got this one done today. I kept on the same dress I had on, put on a pull up, and went out to my local mall. I found a bench and sat down, pulling up the back of the dress so I was just sitting with the pull up hitting the bench. I stayed like that for 5 minutes before getting up and walking away. It was exciting but also kind of scary to think that my pull up was exposed like that, and I was practically the only one who knew it. I really hope it didn't show in my process of sitting down and standing up though!

Old 06-25-2021, 07:39 AM   #23
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Go out like this
https://twitter.com/lilbabyfae/statu...546782723?s=19
She always manages to hide even the thickest of diapers under her clothes. I don't know how she does it.

Wear a dress that's short like hers with a goodnite underneath. Spend at least 6 hours out of the house.

Any time you are driving, keep your dress pulled up, exposing your pullup. You can't pull it down to hide it.

Roll a 6 sided die while out. You can use an app or a random number generator so you don't have to bring an actual die with you.

Roll every hour, starting at the first place you go.

Task:
1. Flash your pullup while no one is around.
2. Bend over at your waste to pick something up.
3. Let out a 2 second squirt of pee.
4. Squat down with the back of your dress up.
5. Let out a 5 second squirt of pee.
6. Sit with your legs spread slightly so your diaper is visible if you were to look from the front.

You can do all of those while alone... or not.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 03:53 PM   #24
van9069

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Okay I finally got around to completing this one today. I put on a dress with no panties underneath, and drove out to a nearby parking lot that is moderately busy.

I parked and got into the backseat where it was a bit more private and I could have some more space and then I spread out on the seat, facing the window. I slid my dress up so that my entire pussy was out in the open, then fucked myself with my inflatable dildo until I was wet. Just the act of doing that, knowing that at any time, someone could look into my window and see me was exhilarating. Once I was wet, every time someone walked by, I pumped the dildo to a bigger size. I was too preoccupied with doing that, that I forgot I was allowed to cover myself when people walked by, so I really hope no one saw anything! When there was no one walking, I fucked myself with the dildo until someone walked by again, and I pumped it up another size. The dildo only pumps safely 8 times, so I only had to wait for 8 people to walk by. I thought it would be quick, but I guess I went in the middle of a work day, so it took about an hour. So that was an hour of me fucking myself and pumping up the size of the dildo. I didn't know if I was allowed to cum, so I made sure to keep a very slow pace so that I wouldn't.

Once 8 people finally walked by, I put my dress down and moved back into the front seat where I drove home with the dildo still inside of me
Your next challenge is to take this a small step further.

Drive to a car park and move into the back seat and lock your doors. This time strip completely naked, throw your clothes in the front and blindfold yourself. Start a stopwatch on your phone and masturbate. You are not allowed to cum during this time but edge all you want

If you take off the blindfold after the timer passes 30 minutes your reward is you are allowed to cum not knowing how many people have seen you

If you take off the blindfold before the timer passes 30 minutes your punishment is to immediately get out of the car, run around it naked and drive out of the carpark. You can then get dressed somewhere else before going home. You will not be allowed to cum for the rest of the day.

Only allowed to cun from anal only

Likes - Hidden public, risky, humiliation, pee, anal, pain, messy

Dislikes - Very public, heavy pain

Limits - Permanent things, involving others, family or friends, poo, pics, vids

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
van9069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 05:51 PM   #25
Txalan

How about this, wear a button down shirt or blouse that is just long enough to cover you completely. Park your car in an apartment complex next to another car. Remove your bra and leave it in the car. Unbutton your blouse enough that someone can tell you are not wearing a bra. Get out of your car and remove you panties and leave them on the ground next to your car. Put your dido in your pussy. Walk between another set of cars and when you feel no one is watching and lift up blouse and play with your pussy and the dido for at least 30 seconds if you can. Then go between another set up cars and completely unbutton your blouse and expose your breasts and pussy. Rub you nipples for 15 seconds if you can, and then button back up. Try to repeat this cycle 3 times.

I had a similar dare where I had to park my car a remove one item of clothing go to the next set of cars and remove another item until I was naked. With the shirt you should be able to cover up if you need to.

I hope it is not too much for you. I would love to hear about it if you do it.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, female 19, hidden public, public, public dares