Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-13-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
Jakeypoo

Default Humiliating stories?

So I figured this would be a decent thread. Whats something that happened to you that is just super embarrassing and sucked?

Today in the locker room I was talking to 2 sophomores who were sitting next to the lockers. I was standing facing them, shirtless. Then my (stupid) friend walked up behind me and pantsed me; my gym shorts AND boxer briefs.

How he managed to grab skin tight briefs "on accident" is beyond me, but MAN that was embarrassing. They both saw EVERYTHING, shorts down to my ankles. And it was about as small as it gets: Guys lockerroom! Then they talked about "Jake's schlong" all day. >.>

So, what terrible stories do you have?

PM me dares to put in my dare album.
Jakeypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #2
elsa_birch

I forgot to clear my search history a while back and my friend borrowed my computer and saw what I had looked up. The words 'Pussy spanking' had appeared more than once. I was so embarrassed.
elsa_birch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 03:52 AM   #3
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsa_birch View Post
I forgot to clear my search history a while back and my friend borrowed my computer and saw what I had looked up. The words 'Pussy spanking' had appeared more than once. I was so embarrassed.
LOL That's embarrassing more than removing your clothes in front of him/her
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:05 AM   #4
femdomslave

Erm...Having parents finding you've been in an online slave master relationship and reading ALL the emails...And then having to admit to your sister that you worn her pants...Don't think it gets much worse than that!
Old 04-16-2011, 06:05 AM   #5
Tristan Taylor

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdomslave View Post
Erm...Having parents finding you've been in an online slave master relationship and reading ALL the emails...And then having to admit to your sister that you worn her pants...Don't think it gets much worse than that!
OMG!!! Please tell me this is a true story. LOL That really sucks! Good on you though. ;o)

There have been a few stories in my time. Mainly involving getting really drunk and being sick on myself, getting drunk and stripping off, getting drunk and passing out. Actually there's a pattern emerging here. I need to stop getting drunk!
Hard Pictures & Video, Drinking Piss

Not interested in: Pain, Bondage, Wedgies, Shaving, Denial, Edging
Strict Limits: Family & Friends, Permanent, Very Illegal, Physically Dangerous, Bad For Health.
Tristan Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:11 AM   #6
xzmx
Account Banned

Having your parents find out all the s&m things youve done before throwing you out of the house and disowning you. Slightly embarrassing..
xzmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:26 PM   #7
greenapple

my sister paid my brother in law to follow me two years ago at a music festival,and he's hinted that he knows I had sex in someones car.
so seeing him is just..XD awful.
greenapple is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassing, stories