Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-20-2021, 04:07 AM   #1
cumcannon

Default Relive a moment?

If you could go back in time and relive any moment what would it be? It can be something that you enjoyed like your first time, or maybe you missed out on something because you made the wrong choice and would like to see what would happen if you tried again. Would you go back at all or do you think the past is better left as the past?

If it were me answering, which I guess it is, Id go back a few years to a party I went to. I was single at the time, My girlfriend broke up with me earlier that summer. She was also at the party, and as expected we had been drinking. Although we broke up we still spoke as friends occasionally, making it harder to get over her. Anyway at one point I was stood outside with some of my friends and my Ex came out also. I was stood on the grass with my shoes on but she had left hers inside. Because the grass was wet she came and stood on my feet and held onto my waist for balance. In the moment I never did anything, because it was over between us and I didn't want to make it awkward. However, looking back I wish I had of done or said something to her. Even if we just locked eyes for a minute it could of been the chance to hep get back together. Or maybe if I'd of kissed her, she'd of kissed back. Even if it was just a one night stand I would of been happy. This was my first relationship I'd like to add so I was still very much a virgin.

When I think about it I don't know if I would take the opportunity, if in some miracle I got it. It could be the case that I completely misjudged the situation, and doing anything different would have made things so much worse between us. I've also moved on to my current girlfriend now who I'm more than happy with, so changing anything then could change who im with now, or if im with anyone at all.

Advertisements
Kink Talk