Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-20-2021, 04:15 PM   #1
babybunnyx

Default 19F abuse me for the weekend

my parents are going out for the weekend, from today until Monday. I have the weekend to myself in my home and I’m looking for a schedule/group of dares that I can do over a long period of time. I’m currently in need of stretching as my holes are extremely tight, maybe i could sleep stuffed, i’m not too sure. i’m quite good with pain and can handle a lot. I have very large windows all over my house and there’s a lot of risk of people seeing, hi I have always wanted to do exposure play, but I’ve always been way too afraid. Maybe that could be part of it.

Please abuse my dirty cunt.

i am most fond of extreme clit torture.

im willing to send pics but not including my face <3

what i have to play with;

bobbypins
toothpaste
vibrating dildo (not waterproof )
ice
a plug that i can’t fit in my ass but can fit in my cunt
q-tips
i definitely have more but i’m kinda blanking rn :/
likes: pain, edging (i’m not good with follow through so i’ll need training), stretching, stuffing, i’d like to get into urethral play but i don’t have any experience with it so if someone could guide me that would be awesome!
Dislikes and Limits: permanent, blood, scat, other than that go crazy

yes it’s me in my pfp
babybunnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 04:55 PM   #2
X3non101

You must keep all windows around your house at least semi-open, but preferably open all the way.

The only piece of clothing you are allowed to wear is tack panties (if you don't have one, or don't know how to make one, it's quite simple, just take a bunch of tacks, and stab them through the sticky end of a piece of duct tape, and stick it to the bottom of your panties) This will not pierce the skin, but it will definitely make you quite uncomfortable to say the least.

You will set up an edging station in each room of your house, preferably near a window. Every time you enter a new room, you must use the edging station to edge yourself once

At the beginning of each day, as soon as you can, you will use a random number generator to select one edging station, for the rest of the day, every time you use the edging station, you must first coat it in hot sauce, I recommend keeping something next to it to clean yourself off, If this is too much, you may use toothpaste instead

As for pics, I want you to show me the tack panties to make sure you made them right, and a picture of your pussy before you got to bed so I can see the aftereffects of your tack panties
X3non101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 01:30 AM   #3
Darkrider_X

To add to the above post from X3non101

From the time you wake up to read the posts in here till the last minute you must move from room to room on hands and knees. Preferably with your ass held high to introduce at least a solid chance of you being seen as you move past windows. As for stretching your cunt start off each day with working your fingers in and tugging outward to start to stretch yourself followed by having your plug in to keep your hole nice and filled for most of the day. Making sure to apply toothpaste to your clit to have a nice burning sensation. if possible take some pens or pencils and work them into your ass to open that hole gradually as well. As for which pics I would like to see if you go through with this. Ones that show you on hands and knees with your holes stretched. Even if done in front of a mirror at an angle that hides your face.

Seeking female submissives/slaves only

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, Insertion. Stretching (pussy/anal/breasts)

Dislikes: Subs who do not follow through when given a task or ghost from their own threads

Limits: Scat,Pee,Blood

Kik: xDarkriderx
Snapchat #1: darkriderx22
Snapchat #2: projectvenom24
Discord: ironmanraines

Please mention you found my info on Getdare when adding.
Darkrider_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 07:58 AM   #4
X3non101

I like the way you think darkrider
Old 05-21-2021, 10:35 AM   #5
Pihir

Hi, hope you'll have fun

First put the bobby pins on your nipples (one per nipple should be enough but you can always do more). Spank your pussy 100 times with your hand. On every 20 spanks twist the bobby pins 180 degrees and keep it that way for 3 seconds then release. I want you to send me a before and after picture of your pussy and nipples.

Enjoy

Kik: piihir
Pihir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 04:21 PM   #6
X3non101

Since darkrider wants you to walk around on all fours like a dog throughout this weekend, I think it’s only fitting that she will now have to eat her food out of a bowl on the floor, without the use of her hands.

If she wishes to use her hands, she must first ask permission on this thread, and we may say yes, but we may also add conditions and/or prerequisites for doing so. If multiple doms respond, she must follow the instructions of each dom who responded before she may eat
Old 05-21-2021, 08:54 PM   #7
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

[01] Get the vibrating dildo, the butt-plug, a wooden spoon, the bobby pins, a toothbrush and toothpaste.

[02] Take all the items list then go to your bedroom and strip naked.

[03] You are not allowed to cum at any point in this task, until you get to a step that allows you to have an orgasm. At any point you feel that you are too close to having an orgasm, you must stop whatever you are doing until the feeling passes, before continuing.

[04] Stand in front of a mirror and using bright red lipstick write "DIRTY LITTLE SLUT" across your tits, then write "NEED A HARD COCK" on your stomach with an arrow point to your pussy.

[05] Now lube up the vibrating dildo. Put it in your pussy on highest setting, then put on a tight-fitting pair of panties to hold it in.

[06] Now rub your naked tits on 5 different windows in your house for 2 minutes each, the last window you will use is the one in your bedroom.

[07] Once you rubbed you tits on the bedroom window, open it up so your neighbour can hear you during the rest of the task, then take off you panties and remove the dildo.

[08] Kneel down beside your bed and rest you arms on the bed, then take the wooden spoon and hit your ass cheeks 50 times each.

[09] When done, sit on the edge of the bed with your legs spread wide apart, then slap your pussy very hard and fast with your hand 30 times, then slap your clit 30 times with your hand as well.

[10] Lie down on your bed, then squeeze, twist, and pull very hard on both your nipples for 5 minutes without stopping.

[11] Now clamp a bobby pin on each of your nipples, then spread your legs as wide as possible.

[12] Using your hand, edge yourself to 3 orgasms, but you are not allowed to cum.

[13] Using the wooden spoon, administer 30 spanks to each of your ass cheeks, 25 spanks to each tit, 20 spanks to each nipple, 15 to your pussy, and 10 directly to your clit.

[14] Put some toothpaste on the toothbrush and set the timer for 5 minutes. Scrub your pussy and clit with the toothbrush until the timer goes off.

[ These next 4 steps assume that you have been able to get the butt-plug in your ass by now. If not, please skip them. ]

[15] Lube up your butt-plug. Insert in your asshole, then set your timer for 5 minutes.

[16] Now fuck you ass very hard with the butt-plug until the timer goes off.

[17] Once the timer goes off, fuck your asshole again with the butt-plug for 50 strokes. On each stroke, take the butt-plug all the way out of your ass, then shove it back in. While you are fucking yourself with the butt-plug, you must recite this out loud so your neighbors can hear: "This dirty little slut needs some hard cock."

[18] Once the butt-fucking is done, put the butt-plug all the way in your asshole and leave it there.

[19] Using your hand, edge yourself to 3 orgasms, but you are not allowed to cum.

[20] Once the edges are done, slap your clit very hard and fast with your hand 25 times.

[21] Set your timer for 10 minutes, then start fucking your pussy with the dildo, using long, hard and quick strokes until the timer goes off. While fucking yourself with the dildo, rub your clit with your finger, but you are not allowed to cum. While you are fucking yourself with the dildo, you must recite this out loud so your neighbors can hear: "Fuck me with your hard cock! Fuck this dirty little slut!! Fuck me harder!!"

[22] Once the pussy-fucking is done, stand-up on the floor and get the wooden spoon.

[23] Using the Wooden spoon, administer 50 spanks to each of your ass cheeks, 25 to your pussy, and 20 directly to your clit.

[24] Once all those spanks are done, lay down on the bed and make sure the butt-plug in still all the way in your ass (if used), then grab the dildo again and fuck your pussy with the dildo while rubbing your clit with your hand until you cum once.

[25] If you want to cum again, got back to Step #8 and repeat as many times as you want.

[26] When you had enough, type up a detailed report and post it on this thread (I don't require any photos).
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 11:46 PM   #8
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

What concerns me is you ask to be abused over the weekend then spreaks of the long term
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, home alone, pussy abuse, weekend