Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
Honesteyes

I'd be willing to blackmail any (18+) males.

However, not before long talks to tease out just what it is you are consenting to and what will be forced upon you. During this process, many of you will be weeded out because you won't be looking for something as dangerous as what I offer, so I would appreciate being contacted only by those who have thought about this for a long time and are sure of what they want.

If you're serious, PM me.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:02 AM   #2
themajor

I would be intrested in being blackmailed, any one who would like to blackmail a 18 yr guy in the UK, PM me

20/M/UK
Sub
Interested in: CBT, Mild-Medium Pain, Anal, Forced Bi, Semi-Public, Candles
Limits: Extreme Public, Family, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Pee, Messy, Cross Dressing
Old 04-10-2011, 03:09 PM   #3
mindphuk

are there any females that would blackmail?

Straight/Bi-curious, switch

Yes: Xdress, bondage, humilation, soft pain, cfnm, pictures (w/o face), cam, shaving bodyhair, ice, Xdress hidden (under "normal" clothes) anytime.
Maybe: Gay, cmnm, petplay, money, hard pain.
Reluctantly: Messy good clothes, destroying property, very long dares.
No: Naked outside at daytime, Xdress outside at daytime, family, involving people that know me, shaving head/brows, scat, blood, pet-food.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:27 AM   #4
happydays
Baby Member

Send a message via Yahoo to happydays
Default I would consider this

Hi my name is Sam F 26
Old 04-12-2011, 09:27 AM   #5
jordanBOY

I'd be up for either, P.M me, 16/m

Mistesses welcome
16/m/UK
Old 04-13-2011, 11:08 AM   #6
bareshisfeet

When i go to do a dare half times i cant do it i would like to be blackmailed so i do all dares and cant back out pm me
Old 04-22-2011, 07:29 AM   #7
womble

I'm with you on that one. When your being blackmailed you have try much harder to do the dares your given.

Of corse you have to have it set up so that there is a real danger of you being exposed or humiliated if your blackmailer uses their evidence other wise it wouldn't really serve as an incentive for you.

I think the best way to do it is to have a staged release of the evidence. Meaning less harmful evidence would be released at first and the more dangerous stuff kept in reserve for future use. After all once a blackmailer has used all they have over you then they no longer blackmail you as the evidence is all out in the open. Always best to keep a little back for future use.

Another idea a friend of mine put me onto is to have a points system, were by you have to earn points for certain dares/tasks. It is important for you to keep earning the points because if your total reaches 0 the blackmailer releases the evidence. It is a sort of slow burn sort of thing as it is up to you to keep earning those points.

I had this method used on me but things changed soon after starting and it never really got off the ground, such is life.

My blackmailer had my mother in laws email address and lots of humiliating photos of me, so I was in real danger of being exposed. Luckily the person involve was a nice person and never used it.

But for a while I felt really at their mercy and I always had that nagging thought in my head that they just might do it. I have to admit it is a great turn on.

Luckily my mother in law has changed her address and her previous account is deleted so I feel a bit safe now.

If anyone whats to talk about these methods or swap ideas then pm me.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:02 PM   #8
womble

I have had some people ask for more details about the blackmail points system. I have typed out some details about how its done, If you want to know more pm me and I'll send on.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail