getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Blackmail (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=69858)

Udovas 03-04-2011 08:19 AM

Blackmail

This is a dare for the bravest of you. The most extreme dares can be done by some help of blackmail. If you want your limits pushed or to do dare that is extremely close to your limits, but you don't have the guts to do it. Just find someone to blackmail you, then you wont have the option to backdown from dare.
I would be glad to blackmail anyone if you want it just pm me.

zooman 03-04-2011 03:49 PM

what are you thinking?

Marluxia 03-04-2011 03:51 PM

Blackmail me to do something!!

NobodyKnows 03-05-2011 09:49 AM

Id love to be blackmailed!

20, guy, chubby, abnormally LITTLE dick! Willing to go on cam/take pics.

Prefer a female to blackmail me!

bottomb 03-05-2011 10:27 AM

this sounds just like what i need.. anyone pm me if you want to have the controles.

coolsnoopi 03-05-2011 10:35 AM

id also like to be blackmailed

BigBumBaby 03-05-2011 11:39 AM

i would like to be blackmailed

Udovas 03-05-2011 02:09 PM

I can see that lots of people here likes to be in total control of someone else. :) i like to control. :)

DareRussian 03-05-2011 03:51 PM

i'd like to be blackmailed :)

Footlicker 03-05-2011 05:31 PM

Yes me too sounds very sexy!

theone 03-06-2011 05:58 AM

It may sound sexy, but with blackmail you need to be careful. Blackmail can and has wrecked people’s lives.

You need to be sure that you can trust the person you are allowing to blackmail you, whoever that may be. You are entering into a sort of consensual blackmail agreement, a bit of an oxymoron in terms, so some initial limits need to be set or understood.

You need to be sure of timeframes, limits of things you will be required to do, financial demands (payment of “get out” clause), etc. Some blackmail agreements can result in nothing more than an opportunity to make money via set payments etc.

In consensual BDSM relationships you can usually get out of the relationship if it goes bad. How will you end a blackmail agreement if you later decide you want out?

Just a few things to think about and discuss with your potential blackmailer first.

brittany_slave_girl 03-06-2011 06:37 AM

im interested in being blackmailed EDIT: PM me on here if your interested in blackmailing me

Udovas 03-06-2011 06:48 AM

If you would like to be blackmailed write to [email protected]

ulfolofsson 03-06-2011 10:42 PM

I would like to blackmail someone. if you really want to be blackmailed, PM me.

evilassassin00 03-06-2011 10:54 PM

Blackmail

I have tried blackmailing people in the past (at there request), with very limited success. The problem is that you need something to blackmail them with, most people won't give up something that is really that bad (sure it might be something a little embarrassing etc, but at the end of the day it's not something that can give you total control). The problem is (as people have said) you can never trust people over the internet, so people have to hold back. Most people that are interested in blackmail are more interested in the thought of the risk, than the actual risk itself. It also has to be something that is clearly defined, for example there's nothing to stop the person just randomly using the material etc even if the person being blackmailed behaves, similarly if the information isn't really that bad and the person being blackmailed loses interest they could just say "oh well".

What would be interesting is if it was a group thing. So for the information/material etc (whatever you are blackmailing the person with) is controlled by a group (therefore needing approval from at least the majority of the people before being released). Would be an interesting idea for a website...