Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-12-2011, 04:23 PM   #16
truthordaredude

Default Part 6

Hey guys sorry about the wait, I have had a lot of stuff going on recently, but hopefully you will think it is worth it. From here on out it is entirely fiction.

Part 6

The next morning I woke up to the sound of rustling on the floor beside me. I rolled over to see Max lying naked on his sleeping bag playing with himself.

‘Well good morning,’ I said, and he opened his eyes to see me watching him. He tried to cover up, but it was too late.

‘Don’t stop on my account,’ I said, as I pulled back my blanket to reveal my boner as well.

‘In fact, how about a challenge?’ I suggested.

‘What are you thinking of?’

‘You know the game chicken? We play that now. First one to chicken out has to do every dare the winner says for the next 12 hours’

‘OK then, let’s play then.’ He climbed up onto the bed beside me and started playing with my penis. I quickly reached over and began fondling him as well. After 20 seconds, I decided to take it further in order to win. I rolled over and started humping him. He pushed back. We were lying, naked on my bed dry humping each other, waiting for the other person to back out, but neither one did. I then pushed him off me and spun around, moving my dick towards his face and my face towards his penis. He began licking mine, and I did the same, before putting my entire mouth over it, and beginning to suck him off. He did the same, and we carried on until we had both came in each other’s mouths.

‘You can either swallow my cum or chicken out’ I could see he wasn’t enjoying the taste of my warm salty semen in his mouth. I swallowed his, shuddering slightly. He ran over to the window and spat it out, before lying down on his mattress again.

‘Fine, I forfeit, but what if I refuse to do the dares’ I had thought he might say something like this. I reached under my pillow to grab my phone and use it to take a picture of him lying stark naked on the floor with his face, erect cock and balls in full view.

‘If you refuse to do a dare, then I will send this picture of you to all of your friends.’ He looked shocked, but he knew I had him.

‘Fine then. What’s my first dare?’

getdared1 was right about ages based in penis size. Sorry, I was sure I had put it in somewhere.
truthordaredude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:50 PM   #17
truthordaredude

Default Part 7

As I made you wait so long for part 6, here is part 7.

Part 7
‘Fantastic. It is still pretty early, so how about you try out this new game I just wrote the code for. You simply roll a dice and then enter the number you get until you get a full dare.’ I pulled out my laptop and started the program while he grabbed a dice from a shelf nearby, his cock bouncing up and down.
‘What’s your first roll?’
‘It’s a 2,’ I entered the number into the program, and asked him again. He rolled a few more times until I got his first dare.
‘OK, your dare is to strip naked for the rest of the game. As you are already naked, you just have to be naked for every other dare’ He rolled a few more times before he got his next dare.
‘I dare you to drink a glass of water stirred with everyone’s cock.’ I jumped up and pulled on some clothes and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I walked back into my room and stripped off again, dunking my cock into the glass, and managing to mix in a tiny amount of my piss as well. I stirred it round, before handing it to Max. He did the same, and then brought the glass of water up to his mouth, pausing, before quickly drinking it. He shuddered, and then continued rolling.
‘I dare you to remove another players underpants with your mouth.’ I pulled on my tightest underwear and then stood up in front of him, already with a boner. He pushed his mouth against my waist band, and then began pulling. After a few seconds, my erect cock sprang out, hitting him in the face, some of my pre-cum rubbing on his mouth. He eventually pulled them down, and I lay back down on my bed. We played the dice game for a bit longer, before I decided to really reap my winnings.
‘I dare you to suck me off again, but this time on Chat Roulette, with your face showing, but not mine.’ I lay down and set up the camera, and pressed start. He looked up at the camera, and then put his mouth over my cock and started bobbing up and down, sucking on my rock hard dick. I watched the screen to see at least 20 people watch for a few seconds to see Max give me a blow job. This turned me on, and after a few minutes, my cum spurted in his mouth, and he swallowed it, before I quit out of the program and shut the lid.
‘OK, you are done for now, you can get dressed’ He wiped his mouth and got up and started putting on clothes, before I had an idea.
‘Actually, I dare you to go commando and have your fly open.’ He sighed and pulled off his jeans and briefs and put his jeans back on, not doing up the zip. He pulled on his shirt, which only just covered his fly. Then I had another idea which came from a dare I had seen on another website. I grabbed a piece of string about a meter long and pulled Max’s penis from inside his pants and tied the piece of string around it, making sure it wouldn’t fall off. I then pushed his cock back in his pants and ran the piece of string up the inside of his shirt and out his sleeve, leaving about 7 centimeter’s of string hanging out his sleeve. I pulled it and it went tight, before making his penis pop out his fly.
‘If anyone asks about the string, tell them to pull it. You then have to wait for them to realize what happens before fixing yourself.’ He looked scared, he knew this meant at least one person would see his penis before the day was done.
‘Now, shall we get some breakfast?’
(The program mentioned at the start of this part is a real thing I designed, and I might upload it soon, once I fix a few bugs)
Old 03-18-2011, 12:06 PM   #18
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

That was incredible! SO love this story and am really looking forward to the next part!
Amazing job!!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:01 PM   #19
truthordaredude

Default Part 8:The girl

Part 8
We walked into the kitchen and I looked through the fridge to find something for breakfast. I found some pancake mix left over from Christmas morning, so I made us a few pancakes before suggesting we watch some TV. We sat down and Max grabbed the maple syrup before I stopped him.
‘I dare you to strip naked and cum on your pancakes before eating them’ He cautiously stripped his clothes off and began rubbing himself, before quickly spurting a bit of semen on his pancakes, and tucking in, trying not to think about what he was eating. After he had finished, I said
‘Let’s go for a walk to the park, shall we?’ Max got up and went into my room to get dressed. While he was doing that, I grabbed a backpack and put in it a dog collar and lead, a blindfold, a few plastic bags and some toy handcuffs. I zipped up the bag as Max came out of my room, fully dressed, and I was happy to see he had the string dangling a few centimeters out of his sleeve. I pulled it to make sure it was still attached, and his cock flopped out of his open fly. Satisfied, I led the way out the front door and we walked together to the park, which was about 5 minutes away. When we got there, it was completely empty, so we sat down on the playground in the back corner and I gave him his next dare.
‘I dare you to be my dog and let me take you for a walk around the park.’ He got down on all fours and started walking off.
‘Did you really think it would be that easy? Strip naked and put all of your clothes in this bag.’ I held out the bag I had packed earlier, and he slowly began to strip. Once he was naked, I grabbed out the collar and lead and attached it round his neck before starting to walk off. Max followed, trying to cover himself up as much as possible, but failing, his junk clearly dangling down underneath him. About halfway round the park, I stopped at a tree.
‘OK, dog. You now need to sniff his tree like a dog before peeing on it.’ He crawled up to the tree and sniffed at it for a moment before lifting up a leg and starting to pee, his cock and balls clearly visible to the few cars driving past on the nearby road. He finished peeing and I had another idea.
‘Now dog, hump the tree for a minute’
‘No way, I am not going to…’ I reached under him and yanked down on his cock, making him stop mid sentence.
‘Dog’s don’t talk. Hump the tree or I will send this picture of you to your mom.’ I had my phone out with the picture of him showing. He slowly turned around, admitting defeat and began humping the tree. I quickly swapped my phone over to video and recorded him naked with a collar and lead around his neck humping a tree with the road behind him. A minute passed and I told him he could stop. He went back onto all fours and I could see his cock was red and hard. We walked past the road, several cars honking as we did, before returning back to the playground. I unclipped the collar and put it in the bag, before grabbing out the handcuffs. I handcuffed his hands behind his back and used the lead to tie his feet together. I put the blindfold over his eyes and left him on the ground.
‘You will stay here until I return’ I walked off around the park, hiding his clothes in a bush before sitting on a bench for 10 minutes playing on my cellphone before I decided I should walk back over to Max. As I got closer, I noticed he wasn’t alone. There was a girl there, about 16, standing beside Max.
‘Hi’
‘Hi, you must be Harry. Max here has told me all about you, and this game of truth or dare you boys have been playing, and how he is now your slave. Can I see this picture of him?’ I pulled out my phone and showed it to her, before switching over to the video of him humping a tree.
‘Would you mind if I joined in?’
‘Sure, we can start a game here, but Max doesn’t get to give out dares.’
‘Fine by me. I’ll start. Harry, I dare you to strip naked like Max.’
‘I will if you will.’ She nodded, and I couldn’t believe my luck. She pulled of her shirt to reveal her supple boobs, and I noticed she was going commando. She pulled down her skirt and I stared at her shaven pussy, before she noticed a tent appearing in my pants. She walked over and pulled them off, my rock hard cock springing out. She lifted off my shirt, leaving the three off us standing in a public park completely naked, with Max lying on the floor tied up.
‘Shall we move this into the bathrooms?’ I asked, pointing to some public restrooms nearby. The girl lead the way and I untied Max, his penis springing up as soon as I removed the blindfold, allowing him to see the naked girl. We walked over to the restrooms and went inside to find the girl waiting for us.
‘Ok, it’s my turn again. I dare you to finger me.’ I walked over to her and reached down to her pussy, rubbing her clit. She moaned, and I pushed two fingers inside her, using my other hand to rub her clit. She started moaning even louder and I could feel her start to cum. I pulled my hands away and knelt down in front of her, pushing my face into her pussy, sopping up her juices and eating her out. She was convulsing with pleasure. I kept on going, before she told me she was orgasming. I went harder, sucking on her clit and shoving my tongue in her slit. She pulled away, panting with pleasure. I stood up.
‘I believe it’s my turn now?’
Old 04-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #20
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Great new chapter! Interesting choice to bring in the girl, but I'll roll with it!
I'm guessing this is where the "BASED on a true story" comes in to play. If this has all been totally true, then your parks must be really empty. I love the story though!
The only thing that might make the story better is to add tags of who is speaking after the quotes (not every time, just when it might be confusing).
But great chapter, and I want more!!

Live like you were dying

Old 04-04-2011, 03:37 PM   #21
getdared1

Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuditydudity View Post
Great new chapter! Interesting choice to bring in the girl, but I'll roll with it!
I'm guessing this is where the "BASED on a true story" comes in to play. If this has all been totally true, then your parks must be really empty. I love the story though!
The only thing that might make the story better is to add tags of who is speaking after the quotes (not every time, just when it might be confusing).
But great chapter, and I want more!!
scroll up completely and read the top bit (part 6) and you will see that he has said it is entirely fiction
dislikes: pain,family,friends, risky/getting caught, public,

ask me!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...350#post417350

dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...345#post417345
getdared1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:42 PM   #22
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Well then, clearly I can't really read small, non-awesome story writing...
But anyway, it's still an awesome story!

Live like you were dying

Advertisements
Kink Talk