Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-31-2011, 10:50 PM   #1
steve101
getDare Devil

strip naked and tie your feet to the bed.

Hit youself in the balls 20 times hard then edge with your non-dominant hand. Repeat this until you cant take anymore.

Then place your non dominant hand under you body until it goes numb. Masturabate until you cum but do not stop until you have cum anyother 3 times.

My fantasy involves being abused by some girls in the wood; tortured, anally violated particuly with random obejects twigs etc. Pissed on

- humiliation, wearing lingerie, pain, online exposure
- swirlies, piss drinking, eating/drinking disgusting things
- scat, permanent damage, friends & family, sounding, cumming, ABDL

My Toys

kik/tg = atoot11
steve101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
want2btied

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve101 View Post
strip naked and tie your feet to the bed.

Hit youself in the balls 20 times hard then edge with your non-dominant hand. Repeat this until you cant take anymore.

Then place your non dominant hand under you body until it goes numb. Masturabate until you cum but do not stop until you have cum anyother 3 times.

My fantasy involves being abused by some girls in the wood; tortured, anally violated particuly with random obejects twigs etc. Pissed on
Not sure what happened there, but ive given a dare to an older posted xD

So here is my new one...

go to a secluded place in the woods if u can...stuff a cucumber or something similar in your ass...all the way go and find some pens in your house and shove them up your ass.. piss on yourself twice before cleaning anything up :P

Mine again...My fantasy is bondage, being tied up by any other male and dominated, and being unable to move :P
want2btied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #3
kuraitenshi

its not very long yet but my thread is still going! i'm so excited!

"My fantasy is bondage, being tied up by any other male and dominated, and being unable to move :P"

start off by getting 6 different objects and a die (one dice). assign each object a number of 1-6, roll the dice, thats the first object you will use, roll again, thats the next object, do this until all objects have a time when you use them
then you are to tie yourself up, nekid, over the seat of a chair, tie down both your legs and one hand. make sure your objects are within reach
now that you're tied down, its time for your "men" to abuse you!
place the first object in your ass and hump yourself with it for ten minutes, pull it out, and proceed to the next item. do this until you have used all six items in their correct order. this should take a little over an hour, so make sure you will be alone for this amount of time, if someone comes in, you are NOT allowed to stop until the dare is finished.
if someone finds you, ask them to help
if they ask questions, make something up or tell them the truth

I have a secret fantasy about being completely drenched in cum (someone on here has an avatar pic of someone drenched like this and i wish that were me)

i am here looking for dares!
i am looking for specific dares though, so dont dare me random stuffs
i want anal, diaper, pee, or scat dares for now, minor public
so dare me!
if i do your dare i will post a full description in my get dare blog
Limits: pain,family,illegal
Might do: public
Curious about: public,beastiality
kuraitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:52 PM   #4
dragonator
getDare Devil

well thats simple, for the next week you must masturbate and cum ATLEAST 3 times a day. and all that cum will be going into a jar that you will keep in your fridge (so it doesnt go bad) and at the end of the week, strip naked and por it all over yourself. now masturbate and cum one more time to the thought of you being covered in cum

my fantasy is to be at school naked and humiliated.

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:05 PM   #5
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

go to your school prom not wearing any underwear and ask the sluties girl in your school if you should take off your pant make sure shee knows your not wearing any underwear if she says yes ask where and tell her that you will do any thing she wants for 5 hours

my fantasy is to be fuck by a animal of to suck one off

Last edited by daredevil2; 04-02-2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: forgot something
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #6
bigman4274

Thats easy, next time, you cum you must be on all fours and reaching behind you. While cumming suck on a marker.

My fantasy is being controlled by my Mistress for 24 hours Straight, doing what she says.

(please respect limits)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...033#post446033
bigman4274 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:32 PM   #7
storm-shadow
Account Banned

Male

get 1 day where 1/2 a day one misstriss will domanate you then the other half get another misstriss my fanatasy is being a female slave ( i am male)

the place to find lol cats http://www.icanhascheezburger.com i am possibly looking to own a slave or be a slave this is my add http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70087 this is avery funny version of rudoph the red nosed reineer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt6cAzUCdkw this is a funny show but 18+ only can be offensive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wskT6YfVB6E
storm-shadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk