Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-11-2021, 06:31 AM   #16
Saturno

That's a great idea, too. Now, at first I think I'm going to ask her to go out with me without panties and bra wearing a dress of hers that has no lining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
A simple idea based on the last thing you said, could be that you give her x amount of coins to drop while you on the road. She would go commando wearing a skirt as short as it gets, walking in front of you. She would have to drop a coin everytime she feels comfortable about it and bend to pick it up and put in the purse (bending the kneels as less as possible). When she has all the coins in the purse, you'll find the first place that suits you (a balcony, a terrace, or a place to sit on), stand or sit behind her and have her lay on your body or your lap, to let you play there with her untill she reach edge/orgasm. Calibrate it as you seem fit to not push it too much.

On a personal side note, she looks like a keeper man
Saturno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 06:32 AM   #17
Saturno

From what she and I have talked about, she likes to see me exhibiting in public places and I like to see her like that too, at the risk of some other man seeing her parts "accidentally".
Old 02-11-2021, 11:40 AM   #18
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Sure! If you never did that, absolutely start with it. Just to get her used to the feeling and to see how she reacts being so vulnerable while still being safe. No bras and panties with revealing clothes it's a classic, the foundation of it all

As for some other questions:

When you say exhibiting, how far did she told you she would like to go?

She basically got you naked in the car so I'd say she would go quite far with you does she likes more to see you than exhibit herself?

Have you considered playing in the woods or in more natural and quiet places?

Do you think you both would enjoy a less risky environment like that, where you can push the nudity and public sex aspect without too much risk?

Does the idea of doing something super hidden but really close to other people excite you?

Ever considered buying a lovense ? You could really have a lot of fun in public play with that, and you can torment and partecipate actively in the most crazy places and ways, with the little bastard

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 02-11-2021, 01:22 PM   #19
Saturno

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Sure! If you never did that, absolutely start with it. Just to get her used to the feeling and to see how she reacts being so vulnerable while still being safe. No bras and panties with revealing clothes it's a classic, the foundation of it all

As for some other questions:

When you say exhibiting, how far did she told you she would like to go?

She basically got you naked in the car so I'd say she would go quite far with you does she likes more to see you than exhibit herself?

Have you considered playing in the woods or in more natural and quiet places?

Do you think you both would enjoy a less risky environment like that, where you can push the nudity and public sex aspect without too much risk?

Does the idea of doing something super hidden but really close to other people excite you?

Ever considered buying a lovense ? You could really have a lot of fun in public play with that, and you can torment and partecipate actively in the most crazy places and ways, with the little bastard
Today I'm going to propose to her to go out with me in a dress with no lining that she has, without panties and a bra, because we've never done that before. I needed an idea of ​​what she should do the day she comes out dressed like that with me.

The only thing close to that was that I asked her to take her panties off in the car and give me up, but she didn't have the courage to get out of the car without her because she was in her city and wearing a dress.

As for the issues:

Yes, she left me naked in the car while I drove through streets with less movement, at night. I realized that she was very horny. I already noticed that she also doesn't care if someone accidentally sees her panties or boobs.

In some conversations she liked the idea of ​​teasing me in a public place wearing a dress and no panties showing her pussy even if someone saw it, but we didn't put it into practice. She found this challenge very mild by saying, "Is that all? It's easy."

I believe that she is waiting for something more daring where she can show off with the fear of being caught, but I am afraid of daring too much in the proposal and she will deny or be scared.

Yes, I think we would enjoy a less risky environment like that, where we can push the nudity and public sex aspect without too much risk.

Do something super hidden but really close to other people excite me very much!

Yes, I was looking at lovense yesterday and it's a great idea too.

Last edited by Saturno; 02-11-2021 at 06:09 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Saturno for this post:
Old 02-11-2021, 04:20 PM   #20
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Have her use a public restroom once she is in the restroom she must strip naked amd hand you her clothes. You can make her do tasks, or simply shop while she is...stuck there. Naked. Not knowing when you might be back. Give a special knock, or...to be a bit more humiliating...call her name through the door... and then she has to come and get her clothes. You can leave them at the door, or toss them in.

Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 02-12-2021, 08:45 AM   #21
Saturno

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Have her use a public restroom once she is in the restroom she must strip naked amd hand you her clothes. You can make her do tasks, or simply shop while she is...stuck there. Naked. Not knowing when you might be back. Give a special knock, or...to be a bit more humiliating...call her name through the door... and then she has to come and get her clothes. You can leave them at the door, or toss them in.

Enjoy.
Great idea, but in my country it doesn't have public restrooms and if it did, it wouldn't be safe.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, flashing, girlfriend dare, outside dares, public dares