Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-10-2021, 05:11 PM   #241
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Yeah that wouldn't be a good idea... though not sure I'll be any less horny tomorrow... so I'll just be postponing the frustration... lol...

Yeah... I'm off to bed too... while I can still sleep... once Bdsub posts his report I won't be able to resist reading it right away... and then god knows how long my frustration will keep me up... lol...
Good night! Nothing for you to see!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 06:29 PM   #242
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Ok I just looked up what that is...!! Oh the possibilities...!! Unfortunately way out of my budget right now... but something I would seriously consider saving up for if things do get more involved with Danielle...

Aargh... now you've got scenarios flying through my mind... and I'm craving an orgasm... I wish I'd tried harder to earn more points this weekend...!!
Hint Danielle that if the guys would crowdfund it for you, you'll let each of them use the remote for one hour each week during movies, etc.
Old 01-10-2021, 06:58 PM   #243
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Here's a nice simple thing:
+ 20 points if you ask one of your roommates for permission to orgasm and they say yes. Only once per roommate.

Now, I don't think you'll actually DO this, but doesn't it get your nethers a-twitter to know that all you have to do is ask? Of course, then they wouldn't have to guess what kind of girl you are...
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kindness for this post:
Old 01-11-2021, 07:07 AM   #244
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Ok I just looked up what that is...!! Oh the possibilities...!! Unfortunately way out of my budget right now... but something I would seriously consider saving up for if things do get more involved with Danielle...
Also, FYSA, there are far cheaper remote-control vibrators out there. The Lush is nice because it has bluetooth, a phone app, a nice docking station, two buzzy parts, etc, etc. If you just want something to give another person control of your clit, those run more like $20.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 09:24 AM   #245
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

I've been super super busy the last couple of days... have barely earned any points... and now it's already day 4 since my last orgasm...!!

Finally got some time to breathe... and my horniness has hit me *hard*... god I can't believe how badly I want to cum...

I'm relatively free for arnd the next half an hour... I'm really desperate... anyone willing to grant me a concession and let me cum...?? Please...??? Pretty please...????

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 09:25 AM   #246
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Hint Danielle that if the guys would crowdfund it for you, you'll let each of them use the remote for one hour each week during movies, etc.
Damn I can't stop fantasising about this... in my current condition it's driving me crazy... lol...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 01-12-2021, 09:28 AM   #247
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Here's a nice simple thing:
+ 20 points if you ask one of your roommates for permission to orgasm and they say yes. Only once per roommate.

Now, I don't think you'll actually DO this, but doesn't it get your nethers a-twitter to know that all you have to do is ask? Of course, then they wouldn't have to guess what kind of girl you are...
Oh god... I have half a mind to go ask Danielle right now... lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Also, FYSA, there are far cheaper remote-control vibrators out there. The Lush is nice because it has bluetooth, a phone app, a nice docking station, two buzzy parts, etc, etc. If you just want something to give another person control of your clit, those run more like $20.
Thanks for the info... I'll look it up online... around £20 is more palatable...

Old 01-12-2021, 09:59 AM   #248
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Lack of time in your part isn’t reason enough for another free one, but can help you out with points.

A one off task for you. Put a clothes peg on each nipple, then you have 15 mins to edge as many times as you can. After each edge, pinch the pegs closed tighter and rotate them 180 degrees. For an edge to count for points however, you must stay on that edge for at least 5 seconds.

As for points, each point costs 1 more edge than the last, so you’d get your first point after 1, then the next point after 2 more edges, 3rd point after 3 more edges. Etc
Old 01-12-2021, 10:02 AM   #249
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

I decided to take matters into my own hands... had to piss so I did it without locking the bathroom door... I actually heard someone outside the door... was terrified they would come in... but I guess they saw the bathroom light was on... most probably Vishal or Lucas... no one was there when I stepped out though... 2 points

Then it was time for my boobs to suffer... hit them 10 times with my hairbrush... they turned nice and pink... 1 point... I decided red would suit them more... spanked them 20 more times... left them *stinging* and tender... another point...

My clit came next... the source of all my misery... hit it hard with a belt 10 times... two more points...

Thought all the pain might alleviate my desperation a bit... no such luck... I'm still super desperate... maybe more than before... lol...

At least I now have enough points to be able to cum... but I have to attend online lectures for the next few hours... I'll have to wait until tonight for my orgasm... this is so frustrating...!!

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-12-2021, 10:09 AM   #250
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Only 4 days and so desperate already you turn to all that, just to know you can have an orgasm after a long delay of classes... let’s hope it’s worth it!
Old 01-12-2021, 10:14 AM   #251
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Only 4 days and so desperate already you turn to all that, just to know you can have an orgasm after a long delay of classes... let’s hope it’s worth it!
Only 4 days...?? To me it feels like it's been 4 months... lol...

I sure hope it's worth it... I'm going to look forward to it all evening...

Old 01-12-2021, 11:23 AM   #252
ClaireScott

I love this idea! Sounds like a great way to keep things fun at home. How many points did you set for yourself in order to orgasm? I might do this!

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 11:56 AM   #253
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireScott View Post
I love this idea! Sounds like a great way to keep things fun at home. How many points did you set for yourself in order to orgasm? I might do this!
I set this system for Sara, I felt she had become too dependant on orgasming as many times as she liked, whenever she pleased. She has to earn 20 points per orgasm.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Danzy for this post:
Old 01-12-2021, 02:11 PM   #254
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Great job earning your points today, I guess the system works! Also congrats on making a hard 4 days!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 02:14 PM   #255
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
I decided to take matters into my own hands... had to piss so I did it without locking the bathroom door... I actually heard someone outside the door... was terrified they would come in... but I guess they saw the bathroom light was on... most probably Vishal or Lucas... no one was there when I stepped out though... 2 points

Then it was time for my boobs to suffer... hit them 10 times with my hairbrush... they turned nice and pink... 1 point... I decided red would suit them more... spanked them 20 more times... left them *stinging* and tender... another point...

My clit came next... the source of all my misery... hit it hard with a belt 10 times... two more points...

Thought all the pain might alleviate my desperation a bit... no such luck... I'm still super desperate... maybe more than before... lol...

At least I now have enough points to be able to cum... but I have to attend online lectures for the next few hours... I'll have to wait until tonight for my orgasm... this is so frustrating...!!
Just a little bit more time before your ograsm Sara, and well done on earning your points That bathroom experience sound exiting and terrifying!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk