handcuffs
timer
vibrator
blindfold and ear plugs (or music)
clothespins
panties soaked in pussy juice

Edge yourself.
cover nipples with toothpaste
insert vibrator/dildo and put on it medium. (not enough to make you cum)
and put on 2 panties to keep the vibe in place
set the timer for 20 minutes
Sit in the middle of the room facing the door with the lights on.
Give yourself a chair wedgie where the sides of the panties goes OVER the back of the chair
gag your self with panties soaked in pussy juice
put clothespins on nipples
put on the blindfold, and earplugs
enjoy the teasing in the wedgie
handcuff or tie your hands behind your back
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
You are NOT allowed to cum while doing this dare

looking forward to hearing the report from this one.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 02:01 PM   #212
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
It really turns me on writing the reports for all of you...!! I relive everything that happened... and feel like I want to share it all with you... give a blow by blow account... exactly what was happening... what I was feeling... I want it to feel like you guys are there watching me when you read the report... that really turns me on... maybe that's why I end up going into so much detail... lol... when I post them I eagerly look forward to all your comments... whether you were aroused by it... maybe you even masturbated to it... at any rate I relive everything in so much detail that I always finish a report a *lot* wetter than when I started writing it...

Yeah the position was super painful for my boobs... one of the downsides of being busty... lol... I wasn't too worried about someone coming in because we don't usually go into each other's rooms unannounced... still... knowing that someone *could* was enough to drive me wild...

My orgasms are 100% much bigger than when I could cum freely and very often...!! The frustrating circumstances probably add to it all... lol...

Admitting to Danielle that I loved it was super embarrassing... but I didn't want her to think she had overdone it because I don't want her to stop... so I *had* to tell her... I'm really surprising myself by my appetite for embarrassment... and how submissive I am behaving...!!
Since you enjoy writing but are afraid it will take away from the time taken, let me encourage you a little bit. +1 point for every report that you write, that gets at least one of the readers to admit that they were masturbating to it. I mean, we love it, you love it, and it gets you wet! Definitely worth some points!

I did figure as much. Knowing it's unlucky, but having some risk is exciting. Then again, you have been doing much riskier things. Do you think you could be as loud and have as good of an orgasm if the door is slightly open, but you are hidden from view? It's a thought, one that might become reality if the answer is yes, and that will be ignored if the answer is no.

I can see the reason behind saying you loved it. You don't want her to quite stop, which could have been the case if you wouldn't have said anything. Good job And yes, you seem to absolutely love the embarrassment, and have just ensured that she will continue to embarrass and control you in the future. And from how submissive you are behaving and how turned on you are becoming pretty much permanently, I'm pretty sure the first word when she asks you something kinky are going to a very blush-inducing "yes..."

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 03:03 PM   #213
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
That’s hard to say not knowing your house mates. I could see it going either way. If they are really good friends maybe he talked about it. If they are just friendly because they are house mates possibly not. You do have on your side that it might be a little awkward to talk about another housemate in that way.

That’s great that Danielle checked in to make sure you were ok. I love the surprise aspect that she now has over you though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
As Bd said, can’t say for sure without knowing them. A single occurrence of being without a bra perhaps not, but a regular occurrence and an extended show? I’d not be surprised. And good on Danielle for checking up on you, though perhaps she realised it was unnecessary after hearing you again?

And the long reports are always the best ones, I don’t think anyone could get bored with yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post

I doubt he will have told the rest. At least not explicitly. He *might* have asked them if they noticed anything about you, but he likely doesn't want to be seen as a creep that is ogling his roommate. I believe they might talk about it in front of you before talking about it around your back as well. I can guarantee you that vishal has had an orgasm fantasising about you though. Possible multiple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetNegative View Post
As the others have reiterated-we're loving it! You're actually quite a skilled erotic writer .

Glad to hear it, you definitely earned this one!

We're not a monolith you know ... For my particular close friends we wouldn't have mentioned... as for them if they don't have a frat boy mentality I would guess probably not, but really, it's hard to tell.

This is true in all likelihood. If he was in his room last night when you were having your fun there's also a pretty good chance he had an orgasm with you .

Have a pleasant kink-light weekend now, and good work! You've really done an incredible amount this week.
Thanks all for your kind comments...!!

Regarding Vishal telling the others... I'm inclined to agree with you'll... I don't think Vishal will have told them... not explicitly at least... he is actually quite a decent guy... roving eyes notwithstanding... lol... anyway I guess not knowing if he told them or not is part of the excitement...

bluedieblub and NetNegative, you both seem very certain that Vishal will have masturbated fantasising about me...!! The thought has got me super wet and squirming... especially NetNegative's suggestion that he might even have been masturbating to my moans on Friday night...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 03:04 PM   #214
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
task for you, it will earn you 9 points:

need:
handcuffs
timer
vibrator
blindfold and ear plugs (or music)
clothespins
panties soaked in pussy juice

Edge yourself.
cover nipples with toothpaste
insert vibrator/dildo and put on it medium. (not enough to make you cum)
and put on 2 panties to keep the vibe in place
set the timer for 20 minutes
Sit in the middle of the room facing the door with the lights on.
Give yourself a chair wedgie where the sides of the panties goes OVER the back of the chair
gag your self with panties soaked in pussy juice
put clothespins on nipples
put on the blindfold, and earplugs
enjoy the teasing in the wedgie
handcuff or tie your hands behind your back
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
You are NOT allowed to cum while doing this dare

looking forward to hearing the report from this one.
Thanks for this... I am not keen on wedgies though... can that part be removed or replaced...??

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 01-10-2021, 03:15 PM   #215
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Thanks all for your kind comments...!!

Regarding Vishal telling the others... I'm inclined to agree with you'll... I don't think Vishal will have told them... not explicitly at least... he is actually quite a decent guy... roving eyes notwithstanding... lol... anyway I guess not knowing if he told them or not is part of the excitement...

bluedieblub and NetNegative, you both seem very certain that Vishal will have masturbated fantasising about me...!! The thought has got me super wet and squirming... especially NetNegative's suggestion that he might even have been masturbating to my moans on Friday night...!!
To be honest, I would be ready to bet that at least have the house might have masturbated to your moans by now. I mean, you weren't exactly subtle the last two nights, combined with teasing them going braless? I'll take that bet. I might even take a bet whether Danielle has masturbates to your moans or controlling you, although a lot less sure about that.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-10-2021, 03:17 PM   #216
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

And a fun bet for you:

Challenge Danielle to a spanking contest for 5 points, for 4 extra points you can spice it up the other roomates can be judges

rules: a girl spanks the other girls ass left and right cheek, then switch so you take turns - keep going until one girl gives up

loser is sent to the corner for embarrasing 2 mins timeout

its off course more fun if you both are in panties or small tight shorts.
use different tricks to lure her into this challenge, like who has the highest pain tolerance or as a drinking game or truth/dare
or pretend that you think you can win even if you are in panties and she is in jeans - or other clever advantages you can give her, so she accepts.
or that you will be spanked while bending over something, but she can be spanked while standing.
whatever it takes to trick her into this contest ;-)
I bet its a turnon for you that the guys will be watching, and +5 bonus point to you if make sure she gets so much advantage that she wins (and yes, that is the overall point of the bet)

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
Old 01-10-2021, 03:23 PM   #217
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
And a fun bet for you:

Challenge Danielle to a spanking contest for 5 points, for 4 extra points you can spice it up the other roomates can be judges

rules: a girl spanks the other girls ass left and right cheek, then switch so you take turns - keep going until one girl gives up

loser is sent to the corner for embarrasing 2 mins timeout

its off course more fun if you both are in panties or small tight shorts.
use different tricks to lure her into this challenge, like who has the highest pain tolerance or as a drinking game or truth/dare
or pretend that you think you can win even if you are in panties and she is in jeans - or other clever advantages you can give her, so she accepts.
or that you will be spanked while bending over something, but she can be spanked while standing.
whatever it takes to trick her into this contest ;-)
I bet its a turnon for you that the guys will be watching, and +5 bonus point to you if make sure she gets so much advantage that she wins (and yes, that is the overall point of the bet)
I doubt this will be happening soon with the current state of how involved Danielle is. Even more with roommates being present. Most are unaware, and even Danielle just barely knows about Sara's kinky side. It's a fun fantasy though. Sara? How would you feel about masturbating to the idea of this?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-10-2021, 03:31 PM   #218
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Since you enjoy writing but are afraid it will take away from the time taken, let me encourage you a little bit. +1 point for every report that you write, that gets at least one of the readers to admit that they were masturbating to it. I mean, we love it, you love it, and it gets you wet! Definitely worth some points!

I did figure as much. Knowing it's unlucky, but having some risk is exciting. Then again, you have been doing much riskier things. Do you think you could be as loud and have as good of an orgasm if the door is slightly open, but you are hidden from view? It's a thought, one that might become reality if the answer is yes, and that will be ignored if the answer is no.

I can see the reason behind saying you loved it. You don't want her to quite stop, which could have been the case if you wouldn't have said anything. Good job And yes, you seem to absolutely love the embarrassment, and have just ensured that she will continue to embarrass and control you in the future. And from how submissive you are behaving and how turned on you are becoming pretty much permanently, I'm pretty sure the first word when she asks you something kinky are going to a very blush-inducing "yes..."
I've added the +1 idea to the list... love it...!! So... who has masturbated to a report of mine so far...?? Tell me, please... because I could use the points...

I would certainly have as good an orgasm if my door was slightly open... depending on what I was made to do before the orgasm the risk would probably drive me wild... I'm on the fence on whether I could be as loud though... my advice would be to try suggesting it when I'm desperate... might prompt me to go for it... though I don't want them to get so used to hearing me moan that it becomes normal for them... I want them to sit up and notice when I do... not sure if that makes sense...??

Quote:
To be honest, I would be ready to bet that at least have the house might have masturbated to your moans by now. I mean, you weren't exactly subtle the last two nights, combined with teasing them going braless? I'll take that bet. I might even take a bet whether Danielle has masturbates to your moans or controlling you, although a lot less sure about that.
You know how I've come to love bets recently... so I'd take you up on that... if only there was a way to find out the winner for certain...!!

Old 01-10-2021, 03:37 PM   #219
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkbait View Post
You could get a ball gag or some something similar.
That is not a bad suggestion... wearing a ball gag would hopefully muffle my sounds a great deal... so I could make all the noise I wanted to maximise my pleasure... without worrying about being heard... when I didn't want to be heard that is...

Not to mention the extra humiliation wearing the ball gag would provide...

I might actually order one... I've been wanting to expand my toys list anyway... I was also thinking of getting nipple clamps... are there any other toys that you guys suggest I should get...??

Old 01-10-2021, 03:40 PM   #220
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
That is not a bad suggestion... wearing a ball gag would hopefully muffle my sounds a great deal... so I could make all the noise I wanted to maximise my pleasure... without worrying about being heard... when I didn't want to be heard that is...

Not to mention the extra humiliation wearing the ball gag would provide...

I might actually order one... I've been wanting to expand my toys list anyway... I was also thinking of getting nipple clamps... are there any other toys that you guys suggest I should get...??
I can’t be the only one picturing Danielle controlling a remote control vibe ( like a lovense lush) while you are out in public or around the other house mates
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 01-10-2021, 03:40 PM   #221
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
I've added the +1 idea to the list... love it...!! So... who has masturbated to a report of mine so far...?? Tell me, please... because I could use the points...

I believe there have been a few admissions already. I'll be nice and say that you can start counting from your latest orgasm report and onwards for points.

I would certainly have as good an orgasm if my door was slightly open... depending on what I was made to do before the orgasm the risk would probably drive me wild... I'm on the fence on whether I could be as loud though... my advice would be to try suggesting it when I'm desperate... might prompt me to go for it... though I don't want them to get so used to hearing me moan that it becomes normal for them... I want them to sit up and notice when I do... not sure if that makes sense...??

It does. It should be special when they hear you, not annoying. A turn on instead of a bother. Something that shouldn't be happening, instead of what they expect. One advantage, you aren't going to be having an orgasm often enough to really get used to it And we can always vary the place where you orgasm. I remember you being remarkably quite when you came in front of your roommates for example

You know how I've come to love bets recently... so I'd take you up on that... if only there was a way to find out the winner for certain...!!
There is a way. You can ask. And die of emberassement while doing so If you are going to ask, feel free to make a bet with me I'll even give you point for daring to ask it in the first place.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-10-2021, 03:45 PM   #222
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

(Sorry for so many posts... just catching up on those that I missed earlier...!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
If you're still looking for tasks for points there's this (but feel free to not use it if you don't like it or it doesn't make sense)...

+3 points for wearing tack panties (or a tack insert in your panties) for at least two hours (when you can wear panties). 1 bonus point if someone (somehow) makes contact with the tack part (think you sitting on someones lap, a smack to the butt (if the tacks come up high enough onto your backside as well), or possibly even if someone tells you to sit on the arm of the sofa because all the seats are taken up, etc.)

and just in case you never figured out what a tack bra is here's a link to that...

PS. I think these links are within the gD rules as no nudity is linked to but if there are any issue please let me know and I'll remove them by editing the post (If possible)---also the pics are not of me.
I'm not sure about the tack panties... but thanks *so* much for the link to how to make a tack bra... that's super helpful... thinking about making one has been *really* turning me on... even though I'm not sure I'll be brave enough to wear it... but I'm going to make one soon anyway... the idea just excites me so much... maybe when it's ready my excitement will overcome my fear and I *will* try it on...!!

Old 01-10-2021, 03:48 PM   #223
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Quote:
Thanks for this... I am not keen on wedgies though... can that part be removed or replaced...??
Instead of wedgie, ad a bra with 2 ice cubes pr cup

likes to do to slaves:
Old 01-10-2021, 03:57 PM   #224
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
(Sorry for so many posts... just catching up on those that I missed earlier...!!)

I'm not sure about the tack panties... but thanks *so* much for the link to how to make a tack bra... that's super helpful... thinking about making one has been *really* turning me on... even though I'm not sure I'll be brave enough to wear it... but I'm going to make one soon anyway... the idea just excites me so much... maybe when it's ready my excitement will overcome my fear and I *will* try it on...!!
An easy way to test it, rather than putting one on just hold the cups in your hand so you control the pressure at first. See how it feels, and gently increase the pressure at a rate you’re comfortable with until you’re at least not scared of the idea. Then the obvious next step is to turn control over to us!

As for toys, suction can help increase sensitivity and can be a fun extra
Old 01-10-2021, 04:00 PM   #225
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I can’t be the only one picturing Danielle controlling a remote control vibe ( like a lovense lush) while you are out in public or around the other house mates
It does sound fun indeed. It can even be accidental, by leaving the remote in the living room

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk