Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-02-2021, 02:03 PM   #1
jackieofalltrades

Bell Choose My New Toys - 25/f Sub

Hello, first time poster here!

I want to buy some new toys to expand what I can use on myself, and whenever I try to look online, my mind just goes blank. So I've decided I want very little choice in the matter! That's where you come in.

I currently own a Hitachi, a silicone dildo, a ballgag, cuffs, coconut oil, and regular household items. I've just purchased a Lush 2, and a beginner's anal plug, but neither have arrived yet.

So send me some links and choose what I buy. (: Anything that you love to use or have always wanted to try, or what you want to inflict on someone.

If I get a lot of responses, or expensive items, I'll have to pick 1 or 2 and just buy those items. But when the items arrive, I can send a detailed report of my first time using them to the sender, or if they request it, I can post the report publicly here for anyone and everyone.

I've been a lurker for a while and I'm excited to get more into the kink scene, so don't be afraid to respond, or tell me what you want me to buy.

Thank you in advance ~

She/Her, sub

Likes: Humiliation, Messy, Long-term denial and edging, Forced Orgasms, Forced Edging, Instructions, Bondage, Desperation

Curious: AB/DL and babification, Semi-public, hidden public, Anal, Body Tying (i.e. crotch ropes, breast bondage)

Dislikes: Nipple Clamps, Excrement, Ice/Cold, Self-Inflicted Spanking

Limits: Friends and family, Full public, Eating/Drinking Scat/Piss, Pain, Permanent
jackieofalltrades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 02:30 PM   #2
Midorikawa
getDare Sweetheart

I'm thinking something along this would make a fine addition to your collection:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/2289...ry-deprivation

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/8659...iercing-nipple

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/5177...e-collar-heavy

Hope you choose some, if not all of them

Kik: Midorikawa92

Likes/punishment/limit

Toys
Midorikawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 02:52 PM   #3
TiedInLatex

If you play with yourself, you'll like this.

https://www.etsy.com/dk-en/listing/6...ge-hood-fetish

It allows you to see (you can still blindfold), as well as attaching a dildo into your mouth. This is one of my favorite toys.

You should also look for toys that can be remote controlled online. Then you should put the remote control in the hands of an online forum (like this one).
TiedInLatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 05:05 PM   #4
jackieofalltrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
I'm thinking something along this would make a fine addition to your collection:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/2289...ry-deprivation

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/8659...iercing-nipple

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/5177...e-collar-heavy

Hope you choose some, if not all of them
Thank you for your response (: I'll add these links to my list so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiedInLatex View Post
If you play with yourself, you'll like this.

https://www.etsy.com/dk-en/listing/6...ge-hood-fetish

It allows you to see (you can still blindfold), as well as attaching a dildo into your mouth. This is one of my favorite toys.

You should also look for toys that can be remote controlled online. Then you should put the remote control in the hands of an online forum (like this one).
Thank you for your response (: I've already purchased a lush 2, which I believe has the capability to be remotely controlled online. If so, when I receive the toy, I'll post the link in the thread of your choosing for however long you choose, and I can send you a detailed report of what happens. If you'd like, that is (:

She/Her, sub

Likes: Humiliation, Messy, Long-term denial and edging, Forced Orgasms, Forced Edging, Instructions, Bondage, Desperation

Curious: AB/DL and babification, Semi-public, hidden public, Anal, Body Tying (i.e. crotch ropes, breast bondage)

Limits: Friends and family, Full public, Eating/Drinking Scat/Piss, Pain, Permanent
Old 01-02-2021, 05:10 PM   #5
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

I recommend one of the hoods, especially for when you have the Lush2 and combined with your cuffs. Makes you feel even more helpless!
DolphinCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 05:17 PM   #6
jackieofalltrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinCreek View Post
I recommend one of the hoods, especially for when you have the Lush2 and combined with your cuffs. Makes you feel even more helpless!
I do have a blindfold, I'm not sure if I'm ready for a hood yet. I like the idea of using a blindfold with the lush 2 and cuffs though, and since I hadn't thought of using all three together, I can send you a report when the lush 2 comes if you'd like

She/Her, sub

Old 01-02-2021, 05:46 PM   #7
Midorikawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackieofalltrades View Post
I do have a blindfold, I'm not sure if I'm ready for a hood yet. I like the idea of using a blindfold with the lush 2 and cuffs though, and since I hadn't thought of using all three together, I can send you a report when the lush 2 comes if you'd like
I was also very on the bubble about getting a hood, but they add sooo much to a session. Makes you attentive to your surroundings a different way than a blindfold, and gives a nice, tight feeling around you, so I encourage you to reconsider getting a hood

Kik: Midorikawa92

Likes/punishment/limit

Toys
Midorikawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 06:14 PM   #8
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I do have a blindfold, I'm not sure if I'm ready for a hood yet.
Your pussy will be ready for the hood once it arrives
Old 01-03-2021, 02:47 PM   #9
jackieofalltrades

I'll certainly consider it then (:

For my own records, I want to add into the list a clit/pussy pump, as I've heard they help with getting and keeping a sub horny. Any suggestions would be welcomed

Same goes for a clitoral vibrator, something small that I can keep in my undies while I'm completing household chores. Suggestions?

She/Her, sub

Old 01-03-2021, 04:54 PM   #10
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Same goes for a clitoral vibrator, something small that I can keep in my undies while I'm completing household chores. Suggestions?
Here you go. It's small from the outside, but large inside Should drive you crazy
Old 01-03-2021, 05:46 PM   #11
jackieofalltrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Here you go. It's small from the outside, but large inside Should drive you crazy
Thank you, Sir, this looks like it would be an incredible experience to have used on me. I hope it allows for online access, as it seems it would only be fair to post the link here on GD for everyone who contributed to access

She/Her, sub

Old 01-03-2021, 06:12 PM   #12
bee9
getDare Succubus

Don't hold your breath. While there are more internet-enabled devices, their selection is still quite poor. I would recommend going with this toy regardless.
Old 01-06-2021, 02:30 PM   #13
bambulec

I'll suggest you one of two options:
- inflated buttplug for training
- Lovense Hush

And for getting the Lush - get someone else to control it when you'll be wearing it for the first time. Worth doing it!
Toys: Lovense Hush
bambulec is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose my fate, choose what i buy, sex toys, submissive female, toys