Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-25-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
thongboy88

Default birthday weekend, gf agreed she will do anything i want HELP

ITS MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND, i can have three days to have my gf do whatever i want, this goes for public dares, helping me do dares, this could be at home public while driving, wearing clothes i pick out, sexual, (i wont be offended with any idea) but only with me, we will be walking home at night drunk from a gig, shopping sunday, if anyone has any dares, for her and me also let me know and i will post how they all go. I think i should add we are going for a bike ride through woods, also i like getting as nude as i can in public without too many people around, do your best and i will share our exp[eriances with you thank you for your time
thongboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
dmoney
getDare Devil

Restict her from wearing any underwear. No bra, no panties. She must wear a short skirt. Your hands are allowed to wander wherever, whenever. She must flash her upskirt to you on command. Her nipples must always be erect and pointing through her top, if not, you get to tweak them into shape. If she resists wearing no panties, tell her she can have them, but only if she inserts them into her pussy first to get them wet.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:14 PM   #3
ghyt

while bike riding through the woods stop for a blow job, cum on your gf face, then continue your ride, she's allowed to clean her face once somebody notices the cum or after you pass at least 20 people that didn't notice

have fun
ghyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:34 PM   #4
tie-me-up

if you have to go out anywhere she has to drive you wearing only a chauffeurs hat and tie, and shoes
tie-me-up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:06 PM   #5
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

She must only wear a short skirt, and a tight white t shirt. ON command she must do ANYTHING you tell her. If you tell her to lay down and start masterbating, she has to do it, even if you are at a mall. If you tell her to strip nude she has to. if you tell her to pull her skirt up, she has to, and she cant put it back down until you tell her to.

I suggest that while your shopping, you tell her to sit down on a bench with her bare bum on the bench, and then leave her there for half an hour.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:37 PM   #6
Busty
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetoshine View Post
She must only wear a short skirt, and a tight white t shirt. ON command she must do ANYTHING you tell her. If you tell her to lay down and start masterbating, she has to do it, even if you are at a mall. If you tell her to strip nude she has to. if you tell her to pull her skirt up, she has to, and she cant put it back down until you tell her to.

I suggest that while your shopping, you tell her to sit down on a bench with her bare bum on the bench, and then leave her there for half an hour.
A couple of alterations to timetoshine. Instead of her going commando make her wear a nappy to the Gig and shopping that way she has no control of herself, that way when ever she needs to use the toilet she will have a choice 1) Do any task you want (masterbate, Blow job, etc) where you want (public or private) or 2) use the nappy for its purpose.

Enjoy and Happy Birthday!

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:11 AM   #7
archie21
getDare Succubus

Default another idea

Going to a gig… here is a dare based on something an ex of mine did…

Whilst out shopping buy your g/f a long t-shirt, one she can wear as a short dress. This must be a cheap t-shirt that you can destroy. Do not pick a white one though a light colour is acceptable…

Before you go to the gig have her dress in ‘the kit’ heels, stockings, suspenders, bra and panties (g/string thong whatever but she must be wearing something. If she doesn’t normally shave or trim her pussy really close she must do this too.) All worn underneath the t-shirt. Next take a pair of scissors and cut the side seams at the bottom of the t-shirt and also back and front between her legs. Put a cut in the neck/shoulder seams at the top and cut off the sleeves.
When she is dressed in the shirt pinch very small areas of the t-shirt and cut slits in the shirt… you may choose where but I would recommend just under her nipples and breasts, at least one downwards across her stomach… same down across her ass.

Take a carrier bag with you.

During the gig she must remove the kit… a piece at a time. (Stockings count as one item) panties last until all that she is wearing is the t-shirt and heels. All night she is your servant and every time she goes to the bar you get to choose which of the holes you cut gets made larger… but she gets to choose which item she is removing next.

Once her bra is gone you could accidentally tip a glass or two of water down her shirt.

When you come out of the gig the bag must be stashed somewhere and ‘the kit’ left behind for collection the following morning.

As she walks home she could do the following:

She tells you exactly what she wants you to do to her when you get in… to illustrate this she will rip the t-shirt further…

Have her give you a b/j under a street lamp but you may not cum… if she agrees you have to get naked too… if she refuses and wants to do it more ‘out of sight’ you get to rip part of the t-shirt… I would suggest up one of the side seams…

If there is one on the way, have her play with a street sign like it is a stripper’s pole.

At some point on the journey may be as a punishment for refusing to do something suggested by another member earlier in the day her shoes should be taken away from her and left stashed in a bush.

By the time you get a few minutes from home the t-shirt should be no more than a collection of hanging rags covering her body hanging by the neck seam… remove the t-shirt by finally ripping the neck seam and hand her the tattered remains… Once she is totally naked and only once she is totally naked (no shoes) can you actually seek relief to cum yourself. How is your choice but it must be outside before you go in and you must both walk in naked. (if practical).

As it is your birthday and you like to play some too. I would suggest that perhaps you buy two t-shirts and abuse the second one as you have the first but it is for you to wear. During the gig it won’t be cool for you to get stripped in the same way but your t-shirt should get ripped as well. (Any underwear you are wearing should get left behind if you do this.) An old pair of jeans with one pocket cut out for her to tease your cock… if she takes advantage of this you get to rip her shirt more.

Happy Birthday!!!

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:13 AM   #8
archie21
getDare Succubus

PS I forgot to asdd this. Sunday when you go for your ride.... she has to collect the bag and dress back in the kit before you can ride any further....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cycling, driving, public, shopping, woods