Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-20-2019, 07:48 PM   #16
BBLove28

1.When did you start wearing girls panties?
-Right around the age of 18
2.Why do you wear them? Is it sexual or do you just like the feeling more than mens underwear?
-Both, I love how they feel and it's kinda humiliating to be wearing women's underwear.
3.What kinds do you prefer? Boy shorts, thongs, bikini or something else?
-Boy shorts are so comfortable. Bikini are very nice. Thongs are almost impossible for guys to wear.
4.How often do you wear them? Is it daily or just sometimes?
-I'll usually sleep in them, but I don't wear them much during the day.
5.How do you buy them? Online or in a store in person?
-Usually in store.
6.Do you buy multi packs or prefer to buy them as single pairs or maybe small sets?
-I usually get singlular pairs, but will usually buy 3-5 singles at a time.
7.Do you also wear other womens clothes if so what kinds and how often?
-Yoga pants are to die for!!! Sports bras are amazing! SOCKS ARE MY LIFE!
8.Preffered materials?
-Nylon and silk
9.Anything else you would like to add?
-TYSM for this one!

Likes/Limits
Pm dares
Toys!
Send me a Gift?

If you see any spelling mistakes feel free to PM me a punishment.
BBLove28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 04:42 AM   #17
rhl
getDare Succubus

1. When did you start wearing girls panties?
I can not remember when I started wearing panties but bought them in a store and shortly after high school.
2. Why do you wear them? Is it sexual or do you just like the feeling more than mens underwear?
Started off by trying on a pair of ladies jeans, they where comfortable and bought them. The salesman tried to talk me out of them and by mens jeans. At some point I decided to by panties. I'm sure it was more of a sexual thing and at times it still is. Especially when there is a chance of being caught, which has happened, with a comment by the girl that noticed the pink waist.
3. What kinds do you prefer? Boy shorts, thongs, bikini or something else?
Almost anything but boy shorts, I'm wearing cheekies now. I do have some sissy pantries and a few butt lifters along with padded ones. I also have one that gives me a nice "camel toe" look under leggings, swimsuits, etc.
4. How often do you wear them?
Daily, I have only 3 pairs of true men's shorts, and full time wearer.
5. How do you buy them? Online or in a store in person?
Definitely prefer in the store, cashiers never question our outwardly react. Sometimes I have spent 10 minutes picking out a package. I buy special ones like the sissies online.
6. Do you buy multi packs or prefer to buy them as single pairs or maybe small sets?
Unless it is a specialty pair, or a cute single I buy in sets, have a set of 7 which features the days of the week on the back.
7. Do you also wear other womens clothes if so what kinds and how often?
Yes, parents as mentioned above, their ate eggplants designs that even some ladies don't seem to realize or comment on. I have a couple of Ladies Carpenter pants that are worn frequently at work.in summer sarongs and skirts, I also have a few camisoles that are fun to layer. Leggings are so comfortable and I think I have more pairs then her. Now stockings, shaved legs, are also fun to wear under shorts.
8.Preffered materials?
streachy and light, something that supports like the creaky booty panties.
9. Anything else you would like to add?
Could not hide this from girl friend, who really got into this. She started making me wear men's underwear into the store, and put on a pair of bought panties before leaving the store, yes a turn on. To confirm my sissy she has given me other tasks like buy buy in person a bra that I was not allowed to hide in anyway while walking around the store. Bought and tried on ladies support body wear, one has to be completely removed before I can even pee and forcing me to get undressed and sit down, a real turn on. These also help give a smooth look under a tight streachy dress
Bras that give chest bumps are fun to wear. In one town I've had the cops called about me when wearing a Sarong, are dress, but never when wearing a bluejean skirt, even when it was a 12 inch mini that barely covered my cheeks.
It is really humiliating and a turn on to pick out a couple of girly clothes when in a TJ Max owned store. You have to hang the outfit on a rack so the intendent can count the pieces before being tried on.

While some panties are still a turn on, and I really like dressing and shopping for women's clothing, I love to gender bend my outfits and have been i conversations with ladies who buy their outfits in the mens department.

Thank you to anyone that answers this guys wearing panties is a turn on for me so I wanted to ask about it on here.[/COLOR]

This was a fun questioner to fill out and I'm filling this out while wearing cheeky's and in the same room as my brother. Thank you BBLove!
Old 04-21-2019, 05:12 AM   #18
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

First need to say i wear male panties. ( i’ll explain later :-) )
I started to wear them about a year ago. Underwear at that time was getting bad and after a few dare games i lost all underwear imhad at that time. So started a what to buy dare. And ended up with some ‘male panties)
example:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sexy...AbTest=ae803_4

2.Why do you wear them? Is it sexual or do you just like the feeling more than mens Underwear?
First because of the dare, second the feel nice :-)

I prefer boy shorts ofcourse ( boxers)

4.How often do you wear them? Is it daily or just sometimes ?
All i have so that is daily.

Online at aliexpress as

6.Do you buy multi packs or prefer to buy them as single pairs or maybe small sets?
They usualy come in single, but just add multiple if i like them.

No never do

8.Preffered materials?
Lace. I like the look. They don’t hide much so if somebody would see me wearing them it would feel humiliating.

No all good :-)

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 06:39 AM   #19
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I believe I started wearing panties in my early 20's. I don't have an exact age as I don't remember.

2.Why do you wear them? Is it sexual or do you just like the feeling more than mens underwear?
Sometimes I wear them because women tell me to and I've been listening to women most of sexual life lol. Although just for something a little differrnt or if I want to feel naughty. I like wearing them under my clothes to places where they wont interfere that much (ex: to the store, hanging out with friends...church} But gernerally speaking I prefer male underwear.

From what I've tried I feel that thongs and hipsters are the ones that fit me the best. I haven't had a g-string long enough to form an opinion. I have a pair of boy shorts but I rarely wear them and bikinis don't fit me that well either.

It's a rare occurrence although in certain instances I've worn them for an extensive period of time. A couple of years ago I had to acquire 12 hours? of women's underwear time over the expanse of two weeks, and that's when I wasn't naked or wasn't at work. But i wear them maybe 10 times a year, give or take. If I was controlled I may be in them more.

Definitely online. I bought them in person one time, and I thought I was going to die from embarrassment.I won't go into details but the story is in my non-fiction story probably on the second page somewhere.

I haven't bought any recently but for the most part I get individual pairs.
Although i did buy a six set of bikinis...which was a mistake as they don't fit me that well.

I did have stockings (fishnet and regular) before my parents got too nosy for their own good. Thankfully I live by myself now. The only kind of female clothing I own now besides underwear is a French maid dress ( and some lingerie that doesn't fit me. I also own a short schoolgirl skirt (also doesn't fit me) somewhere. But all those things I wear even less than the underwear, almost never. While I don't mind crossdressing (in private) it's not my biggest kink.

8.Preffered materials?
I don't really notice these things.

i really prefer cat prints, mostly leopard/jaguar spots more than tiger stripes. My favorite two pairs are a sheer purple leopard spot thong and some leopard spot hipsters with black lace and a tiny black bow on the front.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 07:14 PM   #20
Kylie.j.96

1.When did you start wearing girls panties? About 10
2.Why do you wear them? Is it sexual or do you just like the feeling more than mens underwear? Sorta sexual but I do truely prefer the feeling of girls undies
3.What kinds do you prefer? Boy shorts, thongs, bikini or something else? Thongs or gstrings
4.How often do you wear them? Is it daily or just sometimes? Daily
5.How do you buy them? Online or in a store in person? Both but mostly online
6.Do you buy multi packs or prefer to buy them as single pairs or maybe small sets? Single pairs
7.Do you also wear other womens clothes if so what kinds and how often? Yep. Pretty much anything u can think of. Whenever I can. Several times a week at least
8.Preffered materials? Cotton or stretchy materials like spandex
Kylie.j.96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 12:04 AM   #21
rhl
getDare Succubus

Hello GD!
Sorry if there is already a thread about this but I have some questions to ask the boys of GD that like to wear girls panties. For any girls that see this whats your opinion on guys wearing panties? is it a turn on or maybe a turn off?

Can't rrmembrr
Because it is my little sexy secret
Full, low hip, high cut, frilly
if I'm not in women's diapers I'm in panties
prefer in person, cashiers do not catr
prefer packs unless I see a cute pamtie
Skirts, leggings, jeans, pants, shoes
8.Preffered materials?nope

nope

Thank you to anyone that answers this guys wearing panties is a turn on for me so I wanted to ask about it on here.
Old 12-09-2020, 01:24 AM   #22
SebC

First time when was i have 12 trying on my Mother panties, then when i live in my own flat when i have 19, i start to buy my own panties and wear it more often
First i like the fabric and the look, it's really more sexy than mens underwear, but as well it make me feel more submissive when i am wearing it
Thongs are always my favorite when it come with wearing a buttplug, but i like all differents kinds, even more when it make my bottom look more sexy
As often as i can, i own more women lingerie than mens underwear
Mostly online, but sometime directly in the store
Multi pack sometimes it's great for daily use and make it less expensive, but single pairs allow me to buy more pretty pieces
I like to wear matching bra and garter belt under my formal clothes, and time to time i dress fully with heels, sexy top and short skirt...
8.Preffered materials?
More the color, black, red or leopard prints...But Dentells and silk is part of my favorites
let me know if you have some recommandation...
Old 12-09-2020, 08:02 AM   #23
Majesty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapefruit View Post
Hello GD!
since I was 17 and able to drive and get them for myself
very much both! Male underwear has always been uncomfortable for me, but wearing cute or sexy panties has also always turned me on
boy shorts or thongs
I go through periods where I wear them everyday or I hardly think about wearing them. I always follow rules when it comes to panties though!
i love buying them in person since it always makes me nervous
when its time to buy new ones I buy a few packs to stock up on basic panties and then I buy really nice ones individually
bras. I love wearing bras and panties, especially since bras are much harder to hide :3
8.Preffered materials?
I love lace but for comfort cotton or silk
a few things! I first realized I like panties when my older cousins would make me play dressup. In highschool I was in a play as a princess and I had to flash my panties (backside!) to the audience, it was such a rush! And lastly I got rid of all my male underwear at 15 and have either gone commando or in panties ever since!
Thank you for the questions! I hope you like my answers!

Likesrgasm control, self bondage, chastity, dress up, makeup, nipple torture, cbt, pee holding, rules, pain

Dislikes: anal, oral, semi or hidden public, edging

Limits: pee/scat, blood, public nudity, social suicide

This is not an all inclusive list, just what I can think of. I will add to it as needed

I am on no touch until august 13th 2023
Majesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 09:18 AM   #24
LockMeSub

1.When did you start wearing girls panties? I have worn them now and then for 40 years but 3 years ago I started wearing chastity and panties 5 days a week

2.Why do you wear them? once the chastity cage goes on your manhood is gone so it feels like I should wear panties Is it sexual or do you just like the feeling more than mens underwear? Sexual and I like satin feel of panties on my caged cock
3.What kinds do you prefer? Boy shorts, thongs, bikini or something else? I think my favorite is bikini
4.How often do you wear them? Is it daily or just sometimes? Usually 5 days a week
5.How do you buy them? Online or in a store in person? If I see some I like I buy them sometimes in store and sometimes online with pickup
6.Do you buy multi packs or prefer to buy them as single pairs or maybe small sets? I buy multi packs but some special one I will get single pairs
7.Do you also wear other womens clothes if so what kinds and how often? I am getting more into wearing a bra and on those special occasions a satin camisole
8.Preffered materials? Satin like materials
9.Anything else you would like to add? In my younger days I enjoyed getting fully decked out in girls clothes but these days mainly just panties
Limits: Family, Permanent, messy, Illegal, friends, social suicide, body changes, Scat
PM and Kik Dares
LockMeSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 02:55 PM   #25
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Several years ago

For me it is something like a guilty pleasure, but also came from the fact that I love wearing skirts and bras so panties seemed like a good progression

boy shorts

very rare now, but I do have some really cute diapers to replace them

I bought them in person at a self checkout

multi packs, more for money

Yes, dresses, skirts, bras

8.Preffered materials?
soft cotton because I can feel them

my favorite pair are a light blue with a swirl pattern
Old 12-15-2020, 04:57 PM   #26
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

When I was about 12
They make me feel sexy and I think they're more comfortable

Literally any kind, no preference
I wear them everyday
Both
I buy all of mine from Victoria's Secret. Usually during a deal 5/$25..etc
I do. bras, leggings, dresses, skirts, blouses, shorts, socks, heels. not as often but a good bit
8.Preffered materials?
Any, but the silk is heaven
Now my girlfriend and I share panties. she picks for me everyday
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 05:13 AM   #27
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

1.When did you start wearing girls panties? I started "dabbling" about 20 years ago, and started wearing panties almost exclusively about two years ago.
2.Why do you wear them? Is it sexual or do you just like the feeling more than mens underwear? Part comfort, part "feeling sexy", part kink
3.What kinds do you prefer? Boy shorts, thongs, bikini or something else?for daily wear, I wear bikini cut. If I am "going out", then I like thongs.
4.How often do you wear them? Is it daily or just sometimes? pretty much full time. I have some "boy" underwear still to wear to work on occasion.
5.How do you buy them? Online or in a store in person? in person at the store. I enjoy the knowing or curious looks the cashiers give me
6.Do you buy multi packs or prefer to buy them as single pairs or maybe small sets? depends on the prices. Thongs are usually sold singly, so not much choice there.
7.Do you also wear other womens clothes if so what kinds and how often? I will dress up completely as a woman once or twice a week, depending on weather and plans.
8.Preffered materials? cotton. I try to stay away from synthetic materials as much as possible.
9.Anything else you would like to add? For me, wearing panties started out as part of a "humiliation" kink, knowing what others were thinking if they saw me in the gym locker room, etc. After a while, it just became "natural" and more comfortable. I tried going to boy versions of bikini underwear, but they just did not seem to fit right.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 06:22 AM   #28
FormerSissyMaid

Around 14 I guess. I tried on some of my moms panties.

At first it was because I was curious, but now I would pinpoint three reasons:
1) They are just nice a tight and comfy
2) Humiliation
3) The sexual desires. I feel extremely submissive in them

Thongs, tangas and Brazilian cuts are by far my favorites

For a long time I did wear them 24/7, as I was a full time sissy maid. Now, I just wear them every now and then.

Most of the time online, but my Mistress has ordered me to do it in a store a few times. Very humiliating.

Singles, always singles!

As mentioned before, I was a full time sissy maid, so I was dressed up all the time. Nowadays, I wear it every now and then.

8.Preffered materials?

Silk

Loves: Sissification, Bimbofication, Feminization, Chastity, Anal , Humiliation, Serving, Cum Eating , Forced Gay

Neutral: Electro play, Human Furniture , Sounding, Piss play

Dislikes: Harsh Pain , Prolonged Kneeling, Corner-standing, Writing Lines

Hates: CBT, Being a Dom

Limits: Anything Illegal, Beastiality, Family
FormerSissyMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 09:59 PM   #29
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1.When did you start wearing girls panties?= 12 yrs old
2.Why do you wear them? Is it sexual or do you just like the feeling more than mens underwear?= sexual my freind made me
3.What kinds do you prefer? Boy shorts, thongs, bikini or something else?= bikini/lace
4.How often do you wear them? Is it daily or just sometimes?= 24/7
5.How do you buy them? Online or in a store in person?= online
6.Do you buy multi packs or prefer to buy them as single pairs or maybe small sets?= multi pks
7.Do you also wear other womens clothes if so what kinds and how often?= yes mini skirts/bras/dresses/ atleast 3-5 days a week
8.Preffered materials?= lace
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk