Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should AnalAddict cum soon ?
Yes 19 20.65%
No 73 79.35%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2020, 05:56 AM   #541
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Well done by both of you, thank you for the reports.
Addi will work on all the task during the next few days.

I hate to copy&paste long textes on the tablet or phone, but I'll post a collection of all tasks once I find the motivation to turn on the computer

@Jaro
Unfortunately a bit too late, as the input time is already over. But this won't be the last chance. Make sure to check back during christmas time, where Addi is going to volunteer her body for the entertainment and amusement of getdare again.
I'll make sure to give you an opportunity to use her ass

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 06:04 AM   #542
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Well done by both of you, thank you for the reports.

Make sure to check back during christmas time, where Addi is going to volunteer her body for the entertainment and amusement of getdare again.
Thank you! I still have red marks on my nipples

O Christmas Addi, O Christmas Addi
Thy plugs are so huge
Thy plugs are so huge
Not only squirming when summer's here
But also when it's cold and drear
Thy plugs are so huge
Thy plugs are so huge
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 06:17 AM   #543
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Make sure to check back during christmas time, where Addi is going to volunteer her body for the entertainment and amusement of getdare again.
Yep. Squirming. It's my new default state.
Old 12-03-2020, 06:19 AM   #544
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Thank you! I still have red marks on my nipples

Thy plugs are so huge
Thy plugs are so huge
Not only squirming when summer's here
But also when it's cold and drear
Thy plugs are so huge
Thy plugs are so huge
Oooh, Bd is turning all poetic at the thought. Probably inspired by the marks on his nipples. I might need to get those included in the next punishment you're sure to get in the next thread Dungeonmaster sets up for me

(My sense of self-preservation is still non-existent)
Old 12-03-2020, 06:22 AM   #545
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Oooh, Bd is turning all poetic at the thought. Probably inspired by the marks on his nipples. I might need to get those included in the next punishment you're sure to get in the next thread Dungeonmaster sets up for me

(My sense of self-preservation is still non-existent)
For the record I actually followed directions on this one . That probably just means I’m due to mess up...
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-03-2020, 06:47 AM   #546
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Thank you, Bd, for a great task. I had a lot of fun writing about my likes and dislikes...enhanced by a number of attributes

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92994
Old 12-03-2020, 06:58 AM   #547
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Thank you, Bd, for a great task. I had a lot of fun writing about my likes and dislikes...enhanced by a number of attributes

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92994
A great read, interesting and well written! One step closer to an orgasm

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-03-2020, 07:30 AM   #548
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Quote:
Welcome to this thread, Jaro! The tasks and polls are finished, and thanks to some very welcome protection by Sir, I'm actually allowed to cum after fulfilling my 12 tasks and taking the spanks this thread awarded me.

That being said, stick around for some fun reports, from me on 11 more tasks and from another two contestants of the Kink Games. And be sure there will be more opportunities to award me anal tasks in future threads, knowing Sir
Quote:
@Jaro
Unfortunately a bit too late, as the input time is already over. But this won't be the last chance. Make sure to check back during christmas time, where Addi is going to volunteer her body for the entertainment and amusement of getdare again.
Ah I understand. I don't check in here often, so I hope I won't miss the next one. As someone who loves anal too, I am sure I can come up with some fun ideas.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 08:06 AM   #549
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

I found my motivation, here are all the tasks collected from this thread:

Quote:
Post a blog entry with all your toys and reveal a new one every day.
(completed)
Quote:
"Get in front of your mirror, bring at least your fisting dildo, plenty of lube, a marker, and fresh ginger cut into the shape of a plug. Start by writing ""Fist me"" just above your pussy and on your ass, and inserting that lovely lovely dildo gag into your mouth

Set a timer for 10 minutes, which is the time you have to complete the remainder of this task from this point onwards.

The task is done either when you have managed all three steps in order, or if the 10 minute timer is up. You can stretch yourself any way you want to, and use as much lube as you like. However, you are not allowed to warm yourself up before the 10 minute timers begins (unless you were already plugged for other reasons)

Step 1: Get your fisting dildo inside your pussy.
Step 2: Remove the dildo from your pussy after 5 successful insertions into your pussy. Get your fisting dildo inside your ass.
Step 3: You have succeeded the task. As a reward for both your strong negotiations skills and your ability to insert the dildo into both your ass and pussy, you get to set another timer for 10 minutes. Use this timer to get as many fingers inside your pussy as you can, trying to get your fist in while your ass is still filled.

If you failed and are not able to perform all three steps in order, then set a timer for 10 minutes
Insert the ginger plug into your ass. Use the marker to write ""Just figged"" on your chest. Hold your hands behind your head and stand in front of the mirror for 10 minutes. Watch yourself. Look at the words on your body and what is happening to it. Feel the slowly building burn inside your ass, and the quiver of your pussy as it tries to recover from a fist assaulting it. Stay there for 10 torturous minutes before cleaning up."
Quote:
"Dress yourself up nice and comfortable. Insert your little bullet vibrator in your underwear, and nestle it right against your clit. Turn it on. You are going for a walk outside, at a time and place of your choosing. If you want, you can play some music from your phone to hide the soft buzzing.

Since this is close to your limits, lets keep it short. You are going to walk for 5 minutes. You are allowed and even encouraged to avoid anyone that seems to cross your path. The important part is that you spend 5 long minutes, outside of the comforts of your own house with a vibe pleasuring you. Nobody will know what is going on but you."
Quote:
Addi will spend 2 hours in public wearing a crotch rope, butt plug, and without wearing any panties. This may be done all at once or broken up into an accumulative 2 hours. what ever works best for your normal schedule.
Quote:
Addi will write a blog, within a reasonable time frame, explaining her likes and dislikes. This is to include, but not limited to, why she likes or dislikes a certain thing and examples of things she has done within that category. You don’t have to go into great detail of specific tasks done just generic examples. Limits are pretty straightforward and do not need to be discussed unless you feel you want to. While writing you should have a plug in your ass, dildo in your pussy, and nipple clamps on. If it takes you longer to write the blog than safe to wear the clamps use reasonable judgement alternating them on and off.
(completed)
Quote:
Complete this dice dare that I stumbled across a couple weeks ago. You may be familiar with the author . You may stop at the end of the dice dare or after 40 minutes whichever comes first.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=393761
Quote:
Write a blogpost, begging for an orgasm.
Quote:
So that would be fist dildo in your ass, cock sleeved dildo in your pussy. Three and a half times it takes for you to achieve that, the vibrator on your clit. Once done you can remove them both.
Quote:
For 30 minutes, every five minutes flip a coin. If heads, get on your knees, you get face fucked for the next 5 minutes. If tails, get on all fours, you get roughly ass fucked and spanked for next 5 minutes.
Quote:
Gag yourself with your dildo gag, insert butt plug and apply nipple clamps. Now kneel in the corner for 20 minutes. To really sink into the feeling of being disciplined, after cornertime write the following line 20 times: I am a stupid whore, I am a useless slut, I do not deserve to cum
Quote:
Prepare the bowl of water with ice. Use it you chill your buttplug and dildo.

Flip a coin, if heads insert the dildo in your vagina, if tails insert buttplug.

Roll the 6 sided die for the time to hold it. During that time, each minute you are to wet your hands with ice water and spank each tit 5 times.

Repeat. If the coin flip is different to last round then swap immediately. Otherwise re-chill the one inside you, while waiting dip your nipples in the ice water, then pinch them 15 times.

After 2 rounds you get the opportunity to end the task. Before each round guess the coin flip and dice role, get it right and you're done. Maximum 30 minutes.
Quote:
Strip naked and get on your knees facing the door, legs spread wide. Put on your headphones as well as the blindfold, and imagine Sir walking in and seeing you presenting yourself. Imagine his eyes roving your skin that carries the marks of spankings he ordered, seeing the wetness of your pussy, the base of the plug when he walks around you. You wouldn’t even know that he’s inspecting everything that is his.
You will stay on your knees for inspection for 5 minutes. There will be no timer.
For every 10 seconds you are under 5 minutes when you look, you’ll spend 5 minutes with clamps on your nipples facing a corner, hands behind your head, back and shoulders straight.
For every 10 seconds you are over 5 minutes when you will write one line, saying “I relish the feeling of Sir’s eyes on my body.”
For the rest of the discovery journey as a slut, you’ll need some visual reminders of who and what you are. Write ALL YOURS above your tits. Write SLUT above your pussy.
Stand in front of the full-length mirror and inspect yourself now—see what Sir sees when he looks at you. Let the sensations sink in, before you say out loud: “Thank you for seeing me, Sir”

Put your 9 inch suction cup dildo on the mirror [editor’s note: I’m fucking my own mind so hard right now, I seriously deleted this 4 times and put it back in. Kudos, Sir, for having me do this to myself] and put your 6 inch dildo close by. Eyes on yourself, work the 9 inch dildo into your mouth and deepthroat it for 3 minutes while you fuck your pussy with 3 fingers. Wipe your fingers around your mouth when time’s up and then proceed to suck them clean. Now turn around and get the 9 inch dildo in your ass. Put the 6 inch dildo in front of you on the floor and take it all the way down to the base. Hold it down for as long as possible while you fuck your ass. Once you reach 60 seconds holding all of the dildo in your throat, you can stop. If you don’t make it, you can stop trying after 6 minutes. Turn around and suck the dildo clean, eyes on yourself, while you fuck your pussy with 4 fingers for 4 minutes. When time’s up, lick your fingers clean.

It’s time to remember the pain. Take a rubber band and mark every place that has been spanked these past few weeks—your tits, nipples, pussy, ass, and inner thighs. Fifteen snaps to each place until they’re marked, burning, remembering. Once you’re done, put the clamps on your nipples so the sharpness of pain remains with you for the rest of this task.
Pleasure comes after. Run your hands over the bruises and marks you left behind, the places where there used to be marks not too long ago. Touch your tits, move your hands down your sides, over your stomach down to your thighs. No touching your pussy. Go past it in search of pleasure, running your fingers from the inside of your knees up your inner thighs and back down. Linger, touch, drive yourself desperate with the need to touch your pussy, the need to be fucked while all you get are strokes that set your every nerve on fire without ever extinguishing it.
Tug on the chain connecting the clamps and feel how pain and pleasure merge. Keep it between your teeth to maintain the sweet tension, while you rub the ginger plug you prepared first over your clit until it’s burning, then insert it into your ass. Get to your knees in front of the mirror and for 7 minutes, look at yourself while the pain and pleasure mingle and blur. While the burning makes you squirm.

Edge. Once.

Get the clamps off and the ginger out.Then keep your hands off your body and experience the bliss of touch granted and touch taken away.
For me it is kind of funny, that nobody made her edge with the tasks. She just did that with the task she created herself.
I expected at least one to include some heavy edging.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 08:20 AM   #550
Bdsub
Dare Freak

I had thought about an edging task but what I was thinking probably fell under 1 long task instead of 3 short ones. I did not think to add edges on to the 3 tasks I did give... oh well. Live and learn

You seem to think of everything! I guess that’s why you are so great.

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-04-2020, 03:26 AM   #551
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Those snaps were pure evil! My nipples are still slightly sensitive with a couple minor red marks a day and a half later

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-04-2020, 04:14 AM   #552
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Those snaps were pure evil! My nipples are still slightly sensitive with a couple minor red marks a day and a half later

Have you seen the other task I've written myself? You might want to reread the third part for a quick grin and a feeling of revenge
Old 12-04-2020, 04:18 AM   #553
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:

Have you seen the other task I've written myself? You might want to reread the third part for a quick grin and a feeling of revenge
have fun with that

It’s not that I wouldn’t do it again just surprised by it. Wait why is my delete button not working! You didn’t hear that!

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-04-2020, 04:20 AM   #554
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
have fun with that

It’s not that I wouldn’t do it again just surprised by it. Wait why is my delete button not working! You didn’t hear that!
*takes notes* Surprised...do it again...
Old 12-04-2020, 04:23 AM   #555
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Information

I mean you probably are unorganized and will lose the notes? And poor memory?

I really need to learn to be quiet ....

PM Dares

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk