Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-02-2020, 09:01 AM   #1
BMarquardt
Baby Member

Wink In need of CBT Master to adore and serve

Fun submissive CBT slave seeks innovative, toned/muscled Master any race to serve and keep me inline. Talented in the oral art but it is a fetish that causes me to stray, often. I'm a cum pig. Live in the country and have not had any luck. I have cockrings of various sizes, shoe laces, fleshlight, one med sized dildo, tens unit and cock pump (vacu-tech). Have not done anything with a hard Master for a long time and have run out of Ideas. Master who loved to work me over and then blow his load in my mouth moved away. I was unable to follow. No one since. Got turned on to some hot videos that have rekindled the flame smoldering inside me for years. Not into WS, or Scat. Never been fisted but open to try. I get into bondage, bondage boards, slings, edging, and of course cbt. No blood but how much ball crushing or stretching can I handle? I dunno. Have straight roomies so I may stick a rag or jock strap in my mouth. Wish I had a Venus machine to suck me till I can't cum anymore. Been known to spend a lot of time on my knees at parties. I'll do any guy Master may order me to do. I'm 48, average build but not over weight. 7" hard or thereabouts and relatively thick. Nice package. One thing, if you were ever to ask me to change position, be prepared.
BMarquardt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cock worship, cum, good/bad boy, swallows