Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-23-2020, 06:03 AM   #1
ltthrum64

Default Please Punish Me

Hi,

I am a female slave/sub and I haven’t had a dom or master in a long time. I need to be controlled and punished. Please give me punishments. I’ve been really bad.

I have a butt plug, dildo, wooden hairbrush, ruler, nipple clamps, nipple suckers (they hurt), a ball gag, lube, a smaller butt plug with a ring on the end and a hitachi wand vibrator.

I don’t like writing lines, spankings, figging, humiliation or wearing butt plugs/anal. So those are all punishments for me. I do enjoy some light spanking.

Limits: hard spanking for longer than 20 strokes, bruising/leaving marks, pepper oils or anything that can burn the skin, eating certain foods, ass to mouth

Hard limits: public humiliation, anything public or life-ruining, scat, pee or blood play, needles, acting as a pet, anything that’s really loud, enemas, sending photos, licking dirty objects or anything else that’s really dirty
ltthrum64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 03:25 AM   #2
bee9
getDare Succubus

Warm up
Strip, lay on the floor, spread-eagled.
Edge using Hitachi Wand. Put small butt plug (lube allowed).
Put the ball gag in, use a nipple sucker on your clit, then run the wand on the sucker until you edge again. Take the sucker off.
Prep
Stand up and put your foot on a chair or a table if you can.
Fuck your pussy with a dildo. Hard. Do not cum.
Replace the butt plug with a larger one.
Show time
Take the ball gag off.
Get the dildo in your pussy. Put on the tightest jeans you have. Make your ass and pussy are stuffed nicely.
Run the wand on your clit through the jeans exactly for 20 seconds.
Put the nipple clamps. No bra.
Wear some clothes & shoes, up to you.
Take the hairbrush and the ruler and go to your car.
Punishment
Drive somewhere, 20 minutes is enough. Find a safe place or even return back, doesn't matter. Just feel safe.
Go to your backseat. Spank yourself with the hairbrush to push the dildo and butt plug deeper - 7 times each.
Also 7 times ruler on each nipple after taking the clamps off.
Aftermath
Get home, no clothes above the waist. Put the nipples suckers and the ball gag.
Write 10 reasons why you need to be controlled, then 10 reasons why you need to be punished. Be very honest and creative. PM me the list and I will tell what lines to do.
Take off everything. No cumming.
P.S.
Do the lines and write a good report here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bdsm female slave, bdsm forced punishment