Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-22-2014, 11:49 AM   #31
Lonnie

This practise seems more popular in the UK and Australia than anywhere else...
Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:27 PM   #32
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

I'd personally love to do this more often but I believe the laws are much worse for being caught in the US.
BamaSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 06:07 AM   #33
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Thumbs up I Love this Thread.

How is this thread undisturbed for 6 years?
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 05:02 AM   #34
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

Default Bringing It Back

The following was posted on my blog Here.

This evening, I completed This Dare, with some minor adjustments.

I parked near the drop location, & left a set of clothes on the support of a small bridge crossing an even smaller stream. (Orange bra & panties, grey skirt, black blouse)

I then went back to my car & drove the start location. I stripped off all my clothes (aside from socks & sneakers), & took my phone, car key, a torch, & a chocolate bar with me. I made my way into the nature reserve & started walking. It was a great feeling, walking through a forest completely naked. Didn’t take long for any nervousness or self-consciousness to vanish.

Near the end of the first leg, the path left the safe confines of the trees, & went straight through a large open field. I sat for a few minutes on a park bench in this area, before trying to get some attention from the houses that back onto this field, using my torch (to no avail). I continued on & came to the other side of the bridge, retrieved the clothes & put them on. Even though I was crossdressed, I felt much less exposed. Though if I got caught, I’d wager it would be just as embarrassing.

When I got to the part of the path that parallels the road (right side of the image), I decided to have some fun. I hiked up the skirt, pulled down the panties, & pulled up the blouse. My penis & bra were now on full display & I flashed three cars that went past. The first two didn’t stop, but the third slowed down to get a good look. I bolted after a few seconds, & they continued on their merry way.

The remainder of the walk was rather uneventful (apart from hearing a kangaroo loping around, & trying to stay out if its way). I got back to my car & breathed a sigh of relief.

This dare was a lot of fun. If you’re thinking of doing it, & not sure about the legality aspect, I’d recommend doing it in a bra & panties, or crossdressed, as opposed to not doing it at all. It gives you a similar feeling of excitement & adrenaline.

This is the route I took, more or less.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CAA50757-38B4-4C98-9072-4588A413B5B1.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	9458  

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 06:01 AM   #35
rhl
getDare Succubus

I've tried to do something very similar but can not find a good location.
Yes being naked in public is very illegal here. If I cant find a location that I feel safe I may try this with only a micro skirt on. It really wont cover enough but might give some false security.

Last winter while in a public but not well used park I took a dare walk I gave out. Dont you hate it when a person is afraid to do their own dare? I started with bra, thong, cami, panties, t-shirt, and long skirt. The date I gave was only wearing 4 items
Now mind you, being winter, the trees had no greenery therefore it was easy to see quite a distance into the woods. Between me and the entrance there is a row of fairly big boulders that I wasnt even thinking of but may add security or a mystery.

OK I dropped the skirt and counted of 50 steps, took the T- shirt off. Feeling little emotion another 50 steps and the panties where removed and dropped. The excitement heightens. 50 more steps and the Cami is left behind. Yes, I'm going to complete this dare. 50 more steps I nervously take the thong off dropping it. Emotions flood through my head as I take 50 steps. By the time I get those 50, I find myself resigned to being naked and fairly comfortable. Now completely nude I walk 50 more steps. I am now 300 steps away from my skirt and completely naked. I walk back towards the skirt, carefully counting my steps as I pick up my clothes. By the time I get to the thong, instead of it taking the 100 steps I am at 80 count. I have to take smaller slower steps. I'm back at the skirt, the return trip took 323 steps a 23 step penalty. I actually am feeling kind of comfortable as I carefully fold my clothes and place in a pile.
I take off in another direction for a penalty of 115 (23*5) steps. I am totally nervous since I can see the cars on the road, but have to continue counting off the 115 steps since my return trip has to be within10 steps. I'm nervous and without a consistent walk I failed with 12 steps off. Penalty is these 12 get multiplied by 10 and I have to be within 5 steps this time. Or a 12 minute nude task. I again carefully walk away from my clothing counting off 120 steps. I cant believe how nervous I now am and my return trip was 97 steps 18 short. I concede and do the naked task. I get dressed and head for the car.
Remember those boulders I mentioned before? It took about 200 steps for me to get around them and to see a couple walking there dog. I giggle realizing how close I was to getting caught.
Oh the naked task I gave them a choice of 3 tasks. Walk, tied to a tree or on a swing set. They choose tied with my back to a tree. When I requested if I could face the tree, I was told no and for asking will now be blindfolded and can not do it at night.

Last edited by rhl; 10-10-2020 at 06:39 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk