Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-01-2020, 04:15 PM   #1
Schnuffi

Smile New here and curious

Hello, I am new here on this site and would like to ask for some dares to begin with and to see how thta goes.
I am curently in a slightly wet cloth diaper and plastic pants and could use some dares revolving around that.
I have several diapers, many baby things like pacifiers, sleepers, etc. and also naughty stuff like butt plugs, a chastity cage, a dildo (I realized I realy do not like in my back door) and an enema bag.

if you want to give me a dare, feel free to write one in this thread or pm me one and I will try to do it as soon as possible.

likes: diapers, ABDL, light humiliation, hidden public, using my diapies, (being made to) feel(ing) little, rules*

dislikes(punishments): butt stuff, sissy stuff, bondage, enemas, rules*, spanking, semi public

limits: full public, permanent(without consent), family and friends, exposure, live ruining stuff, consumption of bodily waste, sex stuff

Schnuffibaby (Schnuffi Baby)
Schnuffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 05:21 PM   #2
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Fill you enema kit and then empty it all in you then put in your plug and wait until you think you'll burst then pull the plug and let things go.

Also look at my pm dares and maybe use some, or all, to make a pm dare list for yourself.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 05:29 PM   #3
Schnuffi

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post
Fill you enema kit and then empty it all in you then put in your plug and wait until you think you'll burst then pull the plug and let things go.

Also look at my pm dares and maybe use some, or all, to make a pm dare list for yourself.
Thank you for the dare, I will do it as soon as possible.
I will think ybout a pm dare list, but the majority of your list is a bit too possibly public for me. ^^

likes: diapers, ABDL, light humiliation, hidden public, using my diapies, (being made to) feel(ing) little, rules*

dislikes(punishments): butt stuff, sissy stuff, bondage, enemas, rules*, spanking, semi public

limits: full public, permanent(without consent), family and friends, exposure, live ruining stuff, consumption of bodily waste, sex stuff

Old 10-01-2020, 06:00 PM   #4
Schnuffi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post

I have done your dare. I was able to insert about 500ml of water before the cramping got too intense. After about 10 min I had to release the pressure, that was starting to hurt. After I removed the plug the water came out as fast as a bullet. While I did not like the pressure and the pain, releasing the liquid was quite relaxing. At least I am clean from the inside now. ^^

Old 10-01-2020, 06:53 PM   #5
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

No worries, and definitely no hurry on the pm dare list. I was here a couple months before I made mine and I compiled it from a number of users in various abdl themed threads. Enjoy your time here.....

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, dares, diaper, new member, pls