Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-15-2020, 01:11 PM   #16
slaveblondie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Drink 500ml of water, but by licking it of a bowl without using your hands, you have 1 hour to do it or ask me for a punishment
Time starting now!

SB x

Limits:
blood, scat, pee, messy, public, family and friends, illegal, pictures of me, outside

Bondage, tease and denial, light pain, lifestyle rules, general control (food, furniture, bathroom, time etc),

Dislikes:
cold showers, complicated dares/tasks, really long corner time, harsh pain, clothing control, obnoxious or rude people haha
slaveblondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 02:12 PM   #17
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Divide the remaining time you have until midnight by 3. Insert your small plug for the first 1/3 of the time, medium for the second third, and large for the last third. On 15 and 45 of the hour fuck your ass with the plug 15 times and 45 times.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 02:18 PM   #18
slaveblondie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Divide the remaining time you have until midnight by 3. Insert your small plug for the first 1/3 of the time, medium for the second third, and large for the last third. On 15 and 45 of the hour fuck your ass with the plug 15 times and 45 times.
Ok great thanks.

The time was 105 minutes. I've put the small plug in and fucked my ass 15 times and it will stay in for 35 minutes. I'll fuck my ass with the small plug at 22.45. At 22.50 I'll put the middle plug in. At 23.15 I'll fuck my ass with it 15 times. At 23.25 I'll put the largest plug in and fuck my ass with it 45 times at 23.45 (that'll be fun...).

Thank you for the task Sir D!

SB x

Limits:
blood, scat, pee, messy, public, family and friends, illegal, pictures of me, outside

Bondage, tease and denial, light pain, lifestyle rules, general control (food, furniture, bathroom, time etc),

Dislikes:
cold showers, complicated dares/tasks, really long corner time, harsh pain, clothing control, obnoxious or rude people haha
Old 09-15-2020, 02:41 PM   #19
SirD
getDare Succubus

Put on a thin light colored top. Whenever the pegs aren't on your tits put one on your tongue.

Old 09-15-2020, 02:46 PM   #20
slaveblondie

Quote:
Put on a thin light colored top. Whenever the pegs aren't on your tits put one on your tongue.
Thank you Sir, I'll do this now.

SB x

Limits:

Dislikes:
Old 09-15-2020, 04:17 PM   #21
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Take a hand mirror and sit in a chair with legs spread wide. Now without touching look in the mirror and watch your horny pussy, gentle caressing your inner tights but not touching your pussy or clit for 30 min
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:53 AM   #22
slaveblondie

Default Went to bed 30 minutes early!

Quote:
I went to sleep at 11.30pm so didn't complete the final 30 minutes, or the final 45 fucks in the ass with the largest plug. I am more than happy to take a punishment today as you took your time to give me a task and I didn't complete it on time.
Quote:
Again with this one, I stopped the task at 11.30pm, although my top was practically seethrough by then tbh! But again I will take a punishment for ending early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Take a hand mirror and sit in a chair with legs spread wide. Now without touching look in the mirror and watch your horny pussy, gentle caressing your inner tights but not touching your pussy or clit for 30 min
Thank you for your task, this was set after the deadline of midnight but as I finished early, if the other people on the thread want me to complete this one as well then I will do.

Quote:
Drink 500ml of water, but by licking it of a bowl without using your hands, you have 1 hour to do it or ask me for a punishment
I completed this with 8 minutes to go! Thanks for the task, it was more laborious than I was expecting!

Quote:
For old times sake lets add wearing a crotch rope for the rest of the evening and put 1 peg on each nipple and 5 pegs in a circle around your aureoles for 5 minutes every full/half hour.
Again I went to sleep 30 minutes prior to when I said I would so removed the crotchrope and stopped putting the pegs on at this time. As with other people on the thread, I'll accept a punishment today to make up for it!

SB x

Limits:

Dislikes:
Old 09-16-2020, 02:34 AM   #23
SirD
getDare Succubus

It sounds like we accomplished keeping you occupied for the evening so I'm pretty satisfied. Did anyone at your house notice you while you were doing things for us? How do your nipples feel this morning? How does your ass feel? You mentioned the plugs being like the 3 bears, which one was just right?

Old 09-16-2020, 03:13 AM   #24
slaveblondie

Quote:
It sounds like we accomplished keeping you occupied for the evening so I'm pretty satisfied. Did anyone at your house notice you while you were doing things for us? How do your nipples feel this morning? How does your ass feel? You mentioned the plugs being like the 3 bears, which one was just right?
Ok thanks!

I had a lot of fun actually. So nobody noticed I was doing anything, aside from the fact I was wearing a very thin strappy top with no bra, but I do that sometimes so if anyone noticed they didn't say anything

My housemates do know I'm kinky asf tbh. I forgot to put nipple clamps and a ball gag away when I went to a fuck buddies house the other day and my landlord had to fix something, so he definitely will have seen it as well! There's definitely times my housemates/friends have seen stuff in my room but it's not been mentioned and I don't really mind them seeing. We joke that I should give an intro lecture on bdsm because everyone's quite interested!

My nipples are definitely sore this morning, thanks to Merlin! My tongue also hurt a bit actually, clothespin to tongue does start to hurt after a while! And the middle plug feels the best but the larger one makes me feel more submissive and controlled and like a good slut because I know it's training my ass for play there and I like that feeling But I was only wearing it for about 5 minutes last night before I went to sleep so didn't wear it a lot.

My ass doesn't feel too bad, I've been playing a bit harder than that recently. I'm sure id be saying something different if I'd worn the large plug for the full 35 minutes, and done the final 45 thrusts!

Thanks for the fun evening!

SB x

Limits:

Dislikes:
Old 09-16-2020, 03:40 AM   #25
SirD
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveblondie View Post
Ok thanks!

I had a lot of fun actually. So nobody noticed I was doing anything, aside from the fact I was wearing a very thin strappy top with no bra, but I do that sometimes so if anyone noticed they didn't say anything

My housemates do know I'm kinky asf tbh. I forgot to put nipple clamps and a ball gag away when I went to a fuck buddies house the other day and my landlord had to fix something, so he definitely will have seen it as well! There's definitely times my housemates/friends have seen stuff in my room but it's not been mentioned and I don't really mind them seeing. We joke that I should give an intro lecture on bdsm because everyone's quite interested!

My nipples are definitely sore this morning, thanks to Merlin! My tongue also hurt a bit actually, clothespin to tongue does start to hurt after a while! And the middle plug feels the best but the larger one makes me feel more submissive and controlled and like a good slut because I know it's training my ass for play there and I like that feeling But I was only wearing it for about 5 minutes last night before I went to sleep so didn't wear it a lot.

My ass doesn't feel too bad, I've been playing a bit harder than that recently. I'm sure id be saying something different if I'd worn the large plug for the full 35 minutes, and done the final 45 thrusts!

Thanks for the fun evening!

SB x
Thank you for the entertainment. Hopefully we can do it again in the future.

Old 09-16-2020, 06:21 AM   #26
slaveblondie

Quote:
Thank you for the entertainment. Hopefully we can do it again in the future.
Yeah it was fun, I will probably post again at some point in the near future. Maybe for a longer period of time!

SB x

Limits:

Dislikes:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage and discipline, rules female, submissive female, temporary