Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 09-01-2020, 11:08 AM   #4696
WarmWind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Set a metronome for 150 bpm. You are going to hold your balls in one hand and use your other hand to spank them with a wooden spoon in time to the metronome with medium-hard spanks.

If you manage to go 2 minutes without missing a beat, you can stop.

If you miss even a single stroke, do one additional minute hitting only your left ball.

Bunnies, double the time (4 minutes to start, 2 minutes to your left ball if you fail)
I started off strong but the pain of the hard repeated hits caused me to lose grip on the spoon at the 1 minute mark and I faltered as I readjusted. The hits to the left ball were terrible but I got through them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKay View Post
Squeeze your balls hard for 30 seconds, then bust them 50 times with your hand

Squeeze your balls again for 30 seconds, then bust them 50 times with a hairbrush

Squeeze your balls again for 30 seconds, then bust them 50 times with an Electric cord

Squeeze your balls one final time for 30 seconds.

(Bunnies Double the busts but not the length of the squeezes)
Being already sore It didn't take much squeezing for me to lose my breath

I did 50 slaps and then the second squeeze wasn't much worse than the first

I then did 50 hits with the wood back of a hairbrush and this time the squeeze was a lot harder to get through

50 hits with the electric cord was very difficult I had to take them in sets of 10

The final squeeze hurt very bad but I grit my teeth and squeezed my eyes closed and held on until I heard the timer

Thank you for these tasks

Chastity: 0/522 Days
Counter Reset and will start again when my penis heals enough to re-cage

Chastity Blog

Likes- Anal, CBT, toilet play, nipple torture, rules, Tease and denial

Limits- Messes, public/social suicide, Permanent Damage, Illegal activities
WarmWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 12:52 PM   #4697
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Everyone can tie their balls separately, and give 200 to just the left one with something heavy, (A hardcover book or a full bottle water or something similar)

I love reading reports, boys
Quote:
Tie up your Balls separately and get a wooden spoon and a coin.

Flip the coin

Heads: 20 busts to the right ball

Tails: 20 busts to the left ball

Repeat until you have flipped for 200 busts

Just remember posting in this thread. I am now regretting joining for a month, didnt think the thread would pick up like it has. I also awe Sam 2,500 busts from the balloon thread. Needless to say my balls are going to be swollen in sore the next few weeks.

I did the 200 bust to just my left ball using a water bottle. The last 100 was painful quite painful. I then moved on to the coin flip busts. I used a coin generator to decide. I en
ded up with 80 bust to my left ball and 120 to the right, thankful since my left had already taken 200 from the previous tasks. Now both of my balls are bright red from the task. Will try and do a few more to try and catch up.
Thanks Miss Kay for reviving this thread.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 12:58 PM   #4698
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Everyone, stand naked with legs spread and Grab your balls firmly in your off-hand and Punch them with your main hand 10 times as hard as you can.

Everyone who pledges another 3 days to this thread receives a 10 bust reduction, Negating this task if you wish.

Do NOT look at the spoiler until you've done the Punches or extended your time in the thread.

Spoiler:
If you chose to punch your balls and you didn't drop to the floor in pain at least once. Redo the 10 punches and hit them properly this time.
Quote:
I love seeing this thread reincarnated.

I’m going with 500 wooden spoon hits to your left ball only.

If you want to reduce this number, you can agree to be denied. For each day you agree to be denied, you can subtract 100 busts.

If you are already denied, you can add the days to push back your release.
Quote:
Keep a rubber band on your wrist. For the next 48 hours, every time you use the restroom, give one snap to each ball.
Since I am already behind on the busts and still have the 2500 looming. I have no choice but to take the 3 extra days and the 5 days denial to spare my balls some abuse.
I have put the rubber band on my wrist Emmyred.

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Record 53-52
Old 09-01-2020, 01:14 PM   #4699
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
How about a dice dare.

Roll a d6 twice to determine the setup

Balls tied?
Even: No
Odds: Yes

Implement?
1: Your hands
2: a Pillow
3: a Stick
4: a Tablespoon
5: a Shoe
6: Something from inside your refrigerator.

Now roll 3d6, multiply the results by 10 to determine the number of busts
I used a dice generator for this. 1st roll was a 4 so balls did not have to be tied. I then rolled a 6 so I chose the water bottle since I already had it out from the previous task. My next 3 rolls was a 1, 2, 5 for a total of 8 giving me 80 busts to my balls. The water bottle delivered a good blow but the coldness was some what soothing to my already warm aching balls. I managed to get through the busts but my balls are now aching from the abuse. I will try and get caught back up tomorrow as I dont think my balls can handle much more abuse today.
Thanks again ladies for making this thread active again.

Record 53-52
Old 09-01-2020, 09:08 PM   #4700
Ruinedforgood
Account Banned

Got the 150 metronome busts done without a mistake.
Yes!
But they did not prepare me for what came next.
The squeezing, ok, I know that.
The busts with hand and brush, ok, already did that.
But that friggin powercord on my already slightly sore balls? Holy hell! That is one mean way to bust ones balls.
You can't really control where exactly it hits you, thus resolving in unsuspected, concentrated, sharp stings through your balls.
Still shaking as I write this.
Ruinedforgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 05:51 AM   #4701
MissKay

Everyone do 200 busts with the electrical cord.

You may reduce the number of busts by 20 for each time you edge before you do them (Max reduction: 140 busts)

Likes- Pain (giving), keyholding, Large cocks, toilet (giving)

Not looking for a sub and Tired of getting flooded with PMs so I diabled the sending and receiving of PMs for now
MissKay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to MissKay for this post:
Old 09-02-2020, 06:31 AM   #4702
Kiton
Distinguished Member

Quote:

You may reduce the number of busts by 20 for each time you edge before you do them (Max reduction: 140 busts)
Went ahead and just took all 200, did them in sets of 20, the first few where not to bad but the closer I got to 200 the more it hurt, that confirms form yesterday, I had never thought of using an electric cord before but it’s decent way to bust yourself thanks

Also as I said a few days back when you gave the option to bust or extend time I was planning to extend my time so I think my week would be up today so I’ll say I’m in for 2 more weeks (honestly I’ll probably keep staying in as long as this stays active with us getting busts to do)

into ballbusting, light cbt, joi, ruined orgasms, edging, tease and (short)denial ...ask me I might try it

Limits public, toilet, Needles, face Exposure (will do other pics), blood

I don’t have any toys and live with family so I can’t really get any or do anything to out in the open

Bust me, edge me, or make me ruin my orgasms
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...34#post5415534
Kiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 07:33 AM   #4703
Bustmyblueballs

Quote:

400 with an electrical cord. I'm not sure taking off that 140 is going to help me too much.

I'm waiting to see what Emmy does before I start this for sure.
Bustmyblueballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:45 AM   #4704
MissKay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustmyblueballs View Post
400 with an electrical cord. I'm not sure taking off that 140 is going to help me too much.

I'm waiting to see what Emmy does before I start this for sure.
I forgot about the Bunnies, you also have the opportunity to earn double the reduction, so 280 total. But each edge is still only a 20 bust reduction.

Likes- Pain (giving), keyholding, Large cocks, toilet (giving)

Not looking for a sub and Tired of getting flooded with PMs so I diabled the sending and receiving of PMs for now
MissKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 07:47 PM   #4705
BiMistress26
getDare Addict

You boys get 200 with a wooden spoon to the left ball. You can cut the busts in half if you complete the busts with toothpaste on your right ball.

List of my kinks: control, begging, impact play, bondage, orgasm denial, forced orgasm, humiliation, pain play, and many more.

Not into: age play, diapers, messy, cross dressing
BiMistress26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to BiMistress26 for this post:
Old 09-02-2020, 07:53 PM   #4706
Mr_Serious

Quote:
Keep a rubber band on your wrist. For the next 48 hours, every time you use the restroom, give one snap to each ball.
I'm close to done with this one finally. It was kinda nice (in a kinky way) to have my balls be sore throughout the day. Definitely added to how sore my balls are getting. Thank you, Emmy!

Quote:
Set a metronome for 150 bpm. You are going to hold your balls in one hand and use your other hand to spank them with a wooden spoon in time to the metronome with medium-hard spanks.

If you miss even a single stroke, do one additional minute hitting only your left ball.

Bunnies, double the time (4 minutes to start, 2 minutes to your left ball if you fail)
This task is so mean <3 and I typed that before I started too lol. Omg that was rough. I did the 2 minutes straight without missing. I love how you made that impossible for us to go easy on ourselves too. Thank you for the wonderful and excruciating task, Emmy. My balls are so red and fucked xD

Quote:

Squeeze your balls again for 30 seconds, then bust them 50 times with a hairbrush

Squeeze your balls again for 30 seconds, then bust them 50 times with an Electric cord

I love the alternating between squeezes and busts. I really should have taken a break between this and the last one lol. Squeezing sore balls hurts a lot . This was a pretty painful task. Thank you, Miss Kay!

Quote:

I went ahead and did the full 200 with my phone charger. Somehow my balls managed to find a deeper shade of red to turn after this one which I didn't think possible lol. Might have to take you up on that reduction next time lol. Thank you, Miss Kay!

PM Dares:
Message me Silly Boy and I'll bust my balls 25 times hard
Message me tease and I'll edge 4 times
Mr_Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 07:54 PM   #4707
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:

Quote:

Was able to complete both of these today. Was nervous about Emmyred task as I thought I would miss a beat and have to do the extra busts. Fortunately I was able to get in rhythm and did not miss a bust. The 2 minutes seemed like a eternity as my balls begin to ache from the hits.
Next I moved onto MissKay busts. The squeezes was the worst part of this task and the electrical cord. I used my phone charger and with it being loop made the hits so much worse. Each hit stung like hell, not looking forward to the 200 busts with it. I will definitely be doing the edges to reduce the hits. The last ball squeeze was by far the worst cause my legs to tremble from the pain.

Record 53-52
Old 09-02-2020, 08:03 PM   #4708
Mr_Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMistress26 View Post
You boys get 200 with a wooden spoon to the left ball. You can cut the busts in half if you complete the busts with toothpaste on your right ball.
And here I thought I was caught up I did all 200 to the left balls which hurt quite a bit. I did take a break after doing all the other tasks today, but my balls were def still tender as I found out pretty quickly xD

It's nice to see a new face in the threads. Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for the task/pain!

PM Dares:
Message me Silly Boy and I'll bust my balls 25 times hard
Message me tease and I'll edge 4 times
Mr_Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 08:18 PM   #4709
Ruinedforgood
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMistress26 View Post
I opted for the 200 aswell, as didn't want to have to clean up afterwards. But with all the busts I did in the last 2 days, I maybe should have taken the toothpaste option simply to reduce busts.
Had to do 10, 10, 10 clusters in brackets of 50 with little pauses in between to get it done. Was still flinching heavily at each bust and even shed a single tear in the end.
Why do single ball busts have to sting so much more then regular ones to both?
And what happened, that within only 48h I already used spoons, shoes, brushes and cables as busting implements for well over thousand busts?

Thanks to the Ladies.
Ruinedforgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 01:53 AM   #4710
dublinmarty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Thank You MissKay, 200 done as i am locked so edging not possible.

kik: dublinmarty

Likes: CBT, other pain, humiliation, bondage, public, messy, sissification
Dislikes: needles, urine
Limits: Permanent marks, scat, animals, anything involving family

PM dares here
dublinmarty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk