Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-21-2010, 11:19 PM   #76
black out

Thumbs up Awesome story

dude, u got really good writing talents, it is way better than my failed story i cant believe how much i like this story
and only 1 thing when u write down the time if you are going for military time don't put in the : for example u wrote 23:00 u should have wrote 2300 but that is the only thing i can find wrong
i am a male

Leadership is not magnetic personality—that can just as well be a glib tongue. It is not "making friends and influencing people"—that is flattery. Leadership is lifting a person's vision to higher sights, the raising of a person's performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.
black out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:37 PM   #77
Honestman

It may have been short but I can't wait to see how you handled this. I'd be shocked and maybe pass out from confusion. Anyway hope you feel good or at least better than you are now. Please continue when literaly physically possible. Wouldn't want you to hurt something while already in pain. Best wishes

Last edited by Honestman; 07-22-2010 at 10:18 PM.
Honestman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:44 PM   #78
surnamey

Nice writing!! If you are still in the hospital, that sucks I wish you well. You are way better than I will ever be.

I'm at Grad School now so feel free to send me dares involving that
surnamey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:43 AM   #79
Cobrasnake

Love the story. Best of wishes <3
Cobrasnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 05:24 PM   #80
Ironblood

hi everyone. a quick update.... i wont be able to write for a while, in fact, im not even able to move my arms, got a friend, Jade, to write this. On the plus side... i hav a new story im half way through with, it will be pure fiction, and will stay that way, as I have no desire to ever play ToD with the people involved.

the next bit of this story will be up as soon as i have completed the therapy...
bye for now. thanks to everyone who has ever read this

Loves: games

Ironblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:54 PM   #81
Honestman

Hey, no problem. We understand that surgery needs recovery and that takes time. Speaking of which, take all you need, we will still be here. I dought you will leave either. Be well. Happy recovery. And I hope the food is good.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:59 AM   #82
Ironblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestman View Post
Hey, no problem. We understand that surgery needs recovery and that takes time. Speaking of which, take all you need, we will still be here. I dought you will leave either. Be well. Happy recovery. And I hope the food is good.
now for the end if this story....

+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+
The strange girl I didn't really know, and her girlfriend were in love with me. I had never thought that I would ever hear those words, let alone from two rather attractive girls. I stupidly said the first thing that popped into my head, "okay".
This was apparently not the answer she was looking for, as I had a large red hand mark on my face.

She explained that she had always preferred girls to boys,.yet with me it was different. We spent the next half hour talking, Steph came over with food and added her opinions to our discussion. I had to go home soon after that, but I promised that I'd come over Friday for a movie night. The rest of the week was as close to normal as it came for me.

Friday came, school was over and I was told to bring clothes, swimming stuff and some food, and I was asked if I could sleep over. I arrived at her house, Steph was already there, I could see her car and hear her screaming and laughing. I was let inside and saw the two girls playing with water guns....and as soon as they saw me, I got attacked by their streams...

The afternoon was mainly spent in the pool, just fooling around like little kids. Once the sun started to set her parents asked us to come in. We ordered pizza and her parents left to go to a costume party.

"So now I'm locked in your house, with the two of you.... if you try pulling of my jeans I'm leaving." They said they wanted to talk before they did anything.

They further explained their feelings for me and asked me to be completely honest with them...
"Okay. I think of you two as really good friends, and yes I find you attractive, but I don't want to hurt either of you. I have seen how much the two of you care for each other, I don't want to ruin it. So let's just be friends."

They talked in private for a while and agreed that its best to stay friends. After a movie they wanted to play truth or dare, I said I'd rather not, they complained and evenutually gave up.
"Fine, let's make a deal, I'll play but I'm keeping my jeans on." They both said that that was the whole reason why they wanted to play.

---- a few weeks later.

"Matt, let's make one more deal."
"For the last time, I don't want sex nor do I want to see you naked."
"I wasn't going to ask that this time. I want you to be the god father of mine and Stephs children. That means your not going to die anytime soon. And I'll always be here watching over you, always ready to help you."
"Deal."

We are still insanely close. neither her or Steph came to see me off at the airport when I left South Africa, I understand why though. Even though we are on different sides of the planet, we intend to keep our promises.
+-+-+-+-
They are currently both studying to be doctors. I wish them luck.
;+;+;+;+;+;+;

That's pretty much the end of the story.... thanks for reading...

Old 03-01-2011, 08:15 AM   #83
Ironblood

sorry it took so long to reply... i have had a bad few months..surgeries, parents getting divorced, car crash, moving England. etc. the girls wanted me to end the story so I did.... also I'm sorry for grammar mistakes, using your phone for everything is kind of hard....
I would like to think everyone for reading, and thanks for the comments.
... this was supposed to have gone before the story but kept vanishing every time... maybe its my internet messing with me... anyway, hugs to all.

if anyone is interested in my current medical state, just pm me..

Advertisements
Kink Talk