Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-15-2020, 07:28 PM   #1
runaway

Default Home Alone Overnight - Seeking Humiliation / Degradation

Hello Superiors,
20, female from Australia
In a few hours my roommate will be leaving overnight and I will have the house to myself for 24 hours (all day, night and tomorrow): with a constant desire to be punished, laughed at and treated horribly, I had to take this opportunity to be degraded.
I need to feel horrible about myself and the next 24 hours to be a living hell. My only limits are blood, public (due to covid right now, all tasks must be confined to the house) and face pictures to begin with

Toys: dildo, buttplug (including tail), diapers, house hold objects, small dog cage which is tiny, nipple clamps

I can be connected here on getdare by private message, replying to this post (thread posts take priority), or on kik: username: pissy.pants.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread and I hope I can provide some assistance amd entertainment

Last edited by runaway; 08-15-2020 at 07:43 PM.
runaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 08:02 PM   #2
esmond

Maybe not what you want but I really think you should cover your face with some cloth but stream the rest of your body to the world. You could hurt yourself in exchange for tip money. That is really degrading. Another idea is to walk around naked all day with butplug and nipple clamps. Maybe your ass and tits needs some heavy spanking from some house hold item... You can also tie some rope or tape around the bases of your boobs, makes them swell and get all blue almost.
Whatever you do, please keep us updated
Old 08-15-2020, 08:05 PM   #3
runaway

I love this idea! I would be very open to do this for free. No need for payment, but all websites I know of, such as chaterbate require for face to be present
runaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 08:29 PM   #4
esmond

Oh yea of course they need to see that you are who you say you are. These cam sites are very strict it seems. Maybe it is possible to conceal your face using a ballgag, a dildo or a lot of fabric stuffed into your mouth and then plugged tight. Put up your hair and put on some odd make up and write SLUT on your forehead then you would probably be anonymous. Well I hope that one way or another you will be able to share your bodily self degradation with the world.
Old 08-15-2020, 09:15 PM   #5
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Post some nudes of yourself at eblue. Removed link, forgot the rules. Will send link in on top you.

But put your nudes in under the men's section. Let's see if they can tell if your a girl or guy.

Also you can put on your pictures a remark like.
You like my hairy nuts?
Is my cock bigger than yours?
I smoke a lot of weed, that's why I have a chest.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 08-15-2020 at 09:25 PM.
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk