Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-24-2020, 08:26 PM   #2161
PinkBimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninonero37 View Post
You know what? I will go vulnerable for a month now

@badlyofmore if you dont reply within 2 hours gD members will controll your life for the next 24 hours. So you need ask for permission for everything you want to do. Like for toilet, watching tv, going shopping, change clothes, take a shower, brush your teeth, etc.

@Lucybound if you dont reply within 2 hours you have to pee on your socks and wear them till they are dry again

@Stevietied if you dont reply within 2 hours you have to cum in your socks everyday at least once for a week and wear them for a week

@subslut2611 if you dont reply within 2 hours you are not allowed to get full orgasm for a week and only 1 ruined orgasm in this week
Caught his one, I almost couldn't, I'm glad I went in to take a look

love: parental control
like:long hair, hypnosis, ballet boots, bimbofication, piercings, teamviewer, life control, account takeover, behavioral modification, body modification, glue.
limits: pics, family, suicide social, public, scat, piss, cbt.

Permanent Rules / Pm Dares / Calendar
PinkBimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 08:57 PM   #2162
smallerthan

In for a week!

@BadlyOfMore, if you don't catch this in 2 hours, you need to post your GD password in the thread, and cannot change it for 24 hours.
smallerthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 10:05 PM   #2163
PinkBimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallerthan View Post
In for a week!

@BadlyOfMore, if you don't catch this in 2 hours, you need to post your GD password in the thread, and cannot change it for 24 hours.
Caught this one ...

love: parental control
like:long hair, hypnosis, ballet boots, bimbofication, piercings, teamviewer, life control, account takeover, behavioral modification, body modification, glue.
limits: pics, family, suicide social, public, scat, piss, cbt.

Permanent Rules / Pm Dares / Calendar
PinkBimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 12:59 AM   #2164
Lucybound

Quote:
Originally Posted by subslut2611 View Post
@Lucybound if you dont respond in 2 hours you must be naked when your at home with something in your ass for a week

im vunerable forever
Quote:

@badlyofmore if you dont reply within 2 hours gD members will controll your life for the next 24 hours. So you need ask for permission for everything you want to do. Like for toilet, watching tv, going shopping, change clothes, take a shower, brush your teeth, etc.

@Lucybound if you dont reply within 2 hours you have to pee on your socks and wear them till they are dry again

@Stevietied if you dont reply within 2 hours you have to cum in your socks everyday at least once for a week and wear them for a week

@subslut2611 if you dont reply within 2 hours you are not allowed to get full orgasm for a week and only 1 ruined orgasm in this week
Missed both of these

I'm still vulnerable
Dislikes: Scat, public, messy
Limits: Family, social suicide, pictures
PM Dares
Toys
Permanent Rules
This slut would love a mistress
Lucybound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 04:36 AM   #2165
Sismaster

@lucyvound respond in 2 hours or be barefooted for 48 hours. And at least 6 hours in lublic

I am vunreble

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 05:10 AM   #2166
PrincessB

@Lucybound if you dont reply within 2 hours you will have to: before bed take a 500ml enema, diaper up, and sleep overnight that way, no getting out of bed to change diaper and clean up until the morning (feel free to clean out your ass as much as you want ahead of time, optional)

Love: Humiliation, BladderControl/PissPlay/Diapers, OrgasmControl/Tease&Denial, Predicaments, Bondage, SoftAnal, Oral, Spanking
Like: Gags, Enemas, PetPlay, AgePlay, NippleTorture, Voyeur
Neutral: Wedgies, LineWriting (30 line limit)
Dislike: Pics, CornerTime, Public, ExtremePain, HardAnal
Limit: PussyInsertion, Scat, Messy, GenitalTorture, Family, Illegal, no "DM random people permission for X"
PrincessB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 08:57 AM   #2167
Lucybound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
@lucyvound respond in 2 hours or be barefooted for 48 hours. And at least 6 hours in lublic

I am vunreble
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessB View Post
@Lucybound if you dont reply within 2 hours you will have to: before bed take a 500ml enema, diaper up, and sleep overnight that way, no getting out of bed to change diaper and clean up until the morning (feel free to clean out your ass as much as you want ahead of time, optional)

Missed both of these

I'm still vulnerable
Dislikes: Scat, public, messy
Limits: Family, social suicide, pictures
PM Dares
Toys
Permanent Rules
This slut would love a mistress
Lucybound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 04:52 PM   #2168
subslut2611

Quote:

wow i really missed this one im still vunerable
subslut2611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 05:52 PM   #2169
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subslut2611 View Post
wow i really missed this one im still vunerable
If you don't reply within 10 hours no orgasms for the next month and 3 edges per day

I'm in as vulnerable for 48 hours

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 06:06 PM   #2170
collarslut

@Lucybound if you don't replay within 2 hours you must wear your ballet boots for an hour, plus 15 minutes for each hour you are late.

I'll be vulnerable until August

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don’t tell on me to her she’s such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 07:44 PM   #2171
Stevietied

@Lucybound if you dont reply in 2 hours, you have to keep your socks on your feet for 9 days. You can only remove them if another getdarer tells you to, then you have to put them back on. Add a day for every hour you are late replying.

Ill try being vulnerable for 2 days now.

Please click here for my Interests, Limits and PM dares.

Please send me a PM Dare!
i know You are going out of Your way for me, so i thank You for Your efforts in advance!
Stevietied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 08:44 PM   #2172
BrokenSluttyAngel

@stevietied If you don't respond in 2 hours you'll have to use dirty sweaty socks as a gag for 15 minutes

I'm Vulnerable

LIMITS
Family/Friends, Illegal, Obvious Public, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Pee, I do not send photos or videos for privacy reasons
Toys: Handcuffs and dildo then household items
[CENTER]PM DARES - Send me as many as you want
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92338

Last edited by BrokenSluttyAngel; 07-26-2020 at 09:14 PM.
BrokenSluttyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 09:05 PM   #2173
Stevietied

Im assuming you mean me. Didnt get me ha.

@juanmessy if you dont reply to this in 2 hours, you have to go into your kitchen, open up the first can that requires a can opener, dump the entire contents over the top of your head. Then for every half hour you were late replying to this, you will spend 5 minutes standing like that in front of your open front door.

Im still in for 2 days

Please click here for my Interests, Limits and PM dares.

Please send me a PM Dare!
i know You are going out of Your way for me, so i thank You for Your efforts in advance!
Stevietied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 09:23 PM   #2174
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

@Collarslut, if you don’t reply in 3 hours you must wear a collar and be in hidden crossdressed clothes. For however many hours you miss it by is a day (include the first three iff you miss it.

I guess I’ll be vulnerable till August as I haven’t done this in a while.

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 09:27 PM   #2175
collarslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Daring_Gamer View Post
@Collarslut, if you don’t reply in 3 hours you must wear a collar and be in hidden crossdressed clothes. For however many hours you miss it by is a day (include the first three iff you miss it.

I guess I’ll be vulnerable till August as I haven’t done this in a while.
Caught this one, though it would have been intersting.

I'm still vulnerable

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don’t tell on me to her she’s such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk