Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-26-2020, 03:34 AM   #1
running_man

Default Comments on public slutty outfits

Yesterday I took my gf to a shopping tour and she had to wear quite a slutty outfit in public, consisting of a 35 cm denim mini skirt, a cropped white spaghetti strap top ending above her belly button, a pair of Birkenstock sandals (giving the whole a more casual touch), her handbag, and no underwear at all. Her big boobs are an eyecatcher even if she wears a bra. You can imagine they are even more if presented in such an obvious way without a bra, bouncing up and down while walking and with her nipples poking through the fabric. Keeping in mind her lower part was also just covered by a mini skirt, it was a daring and risky outfit and I am proud of her having presented herself in public this way.

Interestingly nobody directly commented on her slut outfit. Well, even if she was a bit nervous yesterday she appears very self-conscious in general and additionally she was accompanied by me. But of course people were looking at her. The hidden stares of the envious husbands accompanied by their wifes. The waiter overlooking her outfit as well as he could, due to his job. These short disapproving looks of other women calling her a cheap whore in their minds and then looking away. Other people just with question marks in their faces as far as I could recognize. Inside the shops the face masks make it easier to hide yourself but more difficult to watch other people's reactions.

However, what are your experiences when wearing slutty outfits in public? Did anyone comment directly on your clothing and in which way?
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk