Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-24-2020, 01:02 PM   #1
starrynight11

Default Can females tell if...

Ladies, I need honest, truthful answers...are you able to tell if a male is wearing jeans made for females? If the jeans look relatively normal, no fancy design, not tight, are you able to tell their secret just by looking at them on him?

I thought I was getting away with this without drawing any attention. A few months ago I went to get a haircut. I was waiting in line to pay. I turned around to leave and this lady was seated, she looked at me and smiled/smirked. I played it off with a reply of "hi, how are you?" but when I got home I was mortified and struck with fear that perhaps she could tell.
starrynight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 02:10 PM   #2
NervousOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrynight11 View Post
Ladies, I need honest, truthful answers...are you able to tell if a male is wearing jeans made for females? If the jeans look relatively normal, no fancy design, not tight, are you able to tell their secret just by looking at them on him?

I thought I was getting away with this without drawing any attention. A few months ago I went to get a haircut. I was waiting in line to pay. I turned around to leave and this lady was seated, she looked at me and smiled/smirked. I played it off with a reply of "hi, how are you?" but when I got home I was mortified and struck with fear that perhaps she could tell.
i would say there may be some indications.

one thing i can think of is to look at the crotch in a pair of jeans. most womens jeans seem to be tight in the crotch and butt and most mens jeans seem to be a bit baggy. i buy boot cut jeans which arent skinny jeans and even though they arent a tight design, they are still tighter in the crotch and butt than almost any normal guy jeans. google "womens jeans back" and then "mens jeans back" and you will see the difference. in addition to following the contours of the crotch, womens jeans tend to highlight the shape of the butt. mens jeans just dont do that as often.

the tag on the back might have given it away as well. guys levis tend to show the sizes on the back, womens levis never do. tags from other brands might be an indicator as well. i usually buy hollister jeans, there is a tag on the back of my jeans that display the name. it is much smaller than the tags i have seen on mens jeans from holister.

the woman might have noticed the contours of the jeans or noticed the tags. i tend to look at the tags of jeans a lot, mostly because if i see someone with my body shape that looks good in a pair of jeans, i want to find the tag or label to find out what brand it is and try to find them to see if i like them. so i notice the tags on the back of jeans a lot. she might do the same without thinking about it too much and have noticed that the jeans you wore were womens jeans.

but honestly i dont think its that big of a deal. jeans are designed to highlight certain body aspects, but if you like the way the pants fit and you think they complement your body nicely, just enjoy wearing them. it doesnt really matter.
Old 07-24-2020, 02:20 PM   #3
starrynight11

Hey, thanks for the reply. Honestly, I never even considered the point of looking at the tag of someone wearing jeans. It just isn't something I would ever do.

You gave me something to consider before I try to sneak around this way next time!
starrynight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 09:15 PM   #4
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

I'm a boy on the outside, but a girl inside. While I own a few "male" clothes (suit for weddings/funerals) 99% of my clothes are juniors/women's. From a jeans point of view I think the big tell tail sign is the length of the fly/zip. Women's tend to be very short (low rise) and to me that's a dead give away.

Like you, I was completely caught off guard when I walked into a shoppe looking for a pair of jeans. A sales gal approached me and asked what I was looking for; I replied "jeans." She looked me up and down, then said "well you're wearing women's jeans," and she directed me to the women's side of the store. I was surprised that she could tell, but looking back, there were obvious things about that pair, as there are about all of my jeans.

Likes: Humilliation, CD, marginally risky dares, outdoor/public, self bondage, pee/diapers

HARD Limits: dangerous, perminant, feces, directly involving people/family, long dares, cutting/blood, food play/messy, nudity, pics, animals

Boring, so don't bother: wedgies, edging
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 02:30 AM   #5
tiger777

There is also the fact that female clothes tend to have the zipper or buttons in the left side, where male clothes have it in the right side.
pockets are also a good indicator.
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk