Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2020, 02:48 PM   #6
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabellyucky View Post
My online master wishes to punish me for gaining a stone in weight through lockdown by doing nothing but eating chocolate and touching myself. He told me i need to post here to request punishments and bar limits perform all so i can me made to feel like the stinky garbage pig I am.

Full reports will be provided on here

I am a chubby 25F blonde with blue eyes and greedy.
Ok, you should oink at least 3 times per paragraph in every post you make, totaling (at the absolute minimum) to 9 oinks!

You should also listen to this file:

http://bit.ly/email-slave

Before you listen to it, hand write the following mods in a sheet of paper and listen to the file:
  1. I will be hypnotized by Magnetic only.
  2. I will be hypnotized 3 times only.
  3. The first, he will send me a hypno file dealing with my diet control.
  4. The second and third, he will send me a hypno file dealing with my exercise.
  5. After the 3 hypnosis are received, this whole hypnosis will fade from your mind.
So, every time you are given a post hypnotic suggestion (a statement in the hypnosis file that is intended to have effects that last until after the hypnosis has finished), remember this sheet of paper and how everything written on it takes priority over everything said in the hypnosis file.

If you go through this with the approval and knowledge of your Master, he will learn one or two things about hypnosis to use on you!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk