Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-26-2020, 05:05 PM   #1
piggypigbe

Default What should my BF do to me?

Hello, Masters and Mistresses,
I want to have some fun with my bf now that we have our own place. My bf knows I’m a little kinky. We have had anal sex and he spanks me sometimes as foreplay but he doesn’t know what a dirty little piggy I am. He doesn’t know that I love punishment. He doesn’t know that I crave to be tied up and facefucked. He doesn’t know that I dream of being filled with enemas and no release. He doesn’t know I want him to abuse my asshole all day long until I beg and cry for him to stop. I want him to dominate me this weekend. I want to be dripping and drooling for him all weekend.
What should I ask him to do? How should I present myself to him?
Please abuse this pig.

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, spanking, assfucking, facefucking, enemas
Dislikes: Slightly public, pain, A2M, shitting herself, gagging and choking on cock
Limits: Public, easting shit, pics, blood, guts, food stuffs etc etc etc

Toys: Dildo, Jewel plug, Cuffs, Enema Bag, Wooden paddles, Tawse, Flogger, Ring-Gag, and Magic Wand
kik me @ piggypigbe
piggypigbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 08:37 AM   #2
Killerhipo

Sounds like what you need is a good long talk with your BF about your kinks. You need to establish boundaries and expectations and make sure that he is comfortable with your sexual tastes and desires. Once you've done that, come back here for some ideas.

What I wouldn't do is present yourself bound, naked, ass filled with soapy water, and diapered to a guy who has no idea that's what you're into.
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, pig, slut punishment