Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-17-2020, 10:04 PM   #1
diaperlover01

Female diaper/masturbation dares 18/f make me regret this

the title pretty much says it all.

give me dares and challenges to complete that have to do with diapers or masturbation please (side note: enjoy wearing, but dislike peeing in diapers).

I'm really looking to push myself, so make me regret this post!

I'll give a detailed report and may consider a face-less picture.

don't hold back!

likes: diapers, masturbation control, wetting, bladder/pee control, edging, ice play, anal

dislikes: pain, messy, spankings, body writing, clit dares

limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food

toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand

BDSM Test

(my avatar photo is me in a soaked diaper )

Spoiler:
i deleted my kik. sorry if we had a conversation going
send me a random dare and i'll do it
diaperlover01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 04:17 AM   #2
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Everytime you need to use the toiled and don't use your diaper you will edge 10 times.

If you wet your diaper you are allowed to edge once.

If you mess your diaper you are allowed to cum when you put on a new diaper.

If you supply a "diaper check" and your diaper needs changing you may cum as many times as the person you send the check to allows.

If you wear a diaper in public with a skirt on, nothing else covering it, using it while out, you may cum as many times as you can once you return home .

All cums must be done while being ready to put the new diaper on.

Any questions, you may ask.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 08:25 AM   #3
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Put on a nice diaper and Then dress girly style. Go to a public restroom and select five cabins. In each one you lock yourself in. Undress to your diaper only and stand with legs. spread over the bowl facing the door.
First cabin you will edge through the diaper rubbing it on your genitals
Second cabin you will cum through the diaper.
Third you edge put in the diaper with direct contact to your hand
Fourth you cum in the diaper with direct contact.
Fifth you pull the diaper down and go to pee in the toilet, dont clean yourself just put the diaper on again.
Wearing these diapers you spent the rest of the day. If you need to pee repeat the complete programme.

In the evening home you undress to your diaper then put ass and legs up a wall. Like this you will repeat the edge cum edge cum cycle. Then you open the diaper and expose your clit pussy and ass that you should see well in the position. Similar you should see how messy your diaper is.
Enjoy the view and think of the day, then smell the diaper and cum again at least 3 times playing hard and furious. When you are exhausted put the diaper back on. Now ask 3 people in the forum if you need to wear diapers at night. Majority wins either you will keep the diapers on or undress but keep them under your pillow. Good night little girl
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 01:00 PM   #4
diaperlover01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post
Everytime you need to use the toiled and don't use your diaper you will edge 10 times.

If you wet your diaper you are allowed to edge once.

If you mess your diaper you are allowed to cum when you put on a new diaper.

If you supply a "diaper check" and your diaper needs changing you may cum as many times as the person you send the check to allows.

If you wear a diaper in public with a skirt on, nothing else covering it, using it while out, you may cum as many times as you can once you return home .

All cums must be done while being ready to put the new diaper on.

Any questions, you may ask.
I did this today and boy has it left me dripping. when I woke up this morning, I used the bathroom, completely forgot about using the diaper. so 10 edges. I wet three times after that, which meant 3 more edges throughout the day. the first 2 times a did a diaper check, I was not allowed to cum, only edge, but the 3rd time I was allowed to cum as long as it was a ruined orgasm. I didn't go out at all, so I didn't get to cum from that. my pussy is now aching and throbbing for more stimulation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Put on a nice diaper and Then dress girly style. Go to a public restroom and select five cabins. In each one you lock yourself in. Undress to your diaper only and stand with legs. spread over the bowl facing the door.
First cabin you will edge through the diaper rubbing it on your genitals
Second cabin you will cum through the diaper.
Third you edge put in the diaper with direct contact to your hand
Fourth you cum in the diaper with direct contact.
Fifth you pull the diaper down and go to pee in the toilet, dont clean yourself just put the diaper on again.
Wearing these diapers you spent the rest of the day. If you need to pee repeat the complete programme.

In the evening home you undress to your diaper then put ass and legs up a wall. Like this you will repeat the edge cum edge cum cycle. Then you open the diaper and expose your clit pussy and ass that you should see well in the position. Similar you should see how messy your diaper is.
Enjoy the view and think of the day, then smell the diaper and cum again at least 3 times playing hard and furious. When you are exhausted put the diaper back on. Now ask 3 people in the forum if you need to wear diapers at night. Majority wins either you will keep the diapers on or undress but keep them under your pillow. Good night little girl
did this one yesterday. all the public bathrooms in my area are closed due to covid. I did the first part of the dare at home, but feel free to punish me for not doing it in a public restroom. as for the second part of the dare, it was rough but I got through it. I completed the 'edge cum' cycle 3 times before opening the diaper. it was soaked and reeked of pee. after that, I made myself cum 3 times in a row just from furious masturbation, which sent me over the edge into sensitivity. there weren't 3 people on this forum to ask, so I just pm'd 3 people to ask about wearing the diaper at night. they decided yes, so I layered up another diaper on top to prevent leaks and went to bed like that.

likes: diapers, masturbation control, wetting, bladder/pee control, edging, ice play, anal

dislikes: pain, messy, spankings, body writing, clit dares

limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food

toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand

BDSM Test

(my avatar photo is me in a soaked diaper )

Spoiler:
i deleted my kik. sorry if we had a conversation going
send me a random dare and i'll do it
diaperlover01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18/female, dare me please, diaper dare, masturbation dare, punish me please