Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-10-2020, 03:46 PM   #1
SubEllie

Default Self Bondage

I'm Ellie and I'm looking for a punishment type of self bondage. I have lots of clothespins, small dildo, large dildo, 6ft rope, 20ft rope, and belts. My bed frame goes around my entire bed as well as a hook above it, so I can attach the rope anywhere. I also have places at waist level to attach rope around my room.

I have small breasts so it's harder to tie rope around them than someone with a larger bust, other than that, get creative!

My only limits are no blood play or public humiliation.
I love feeling restricted as well as pain
SubEllie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubEllie for this post:
Old 06-10-2020, 11:48 PM   #2
Raenef
Distinguished Member

how about tying both your hands and legs to the top part of the bed,

like having your legs behind your head

Likes : domination, bondage, degrading, (light-)pain, semi-public, watersports
dislike: brats (difficult to find the border between make me / uncomfortable)
Limits: illegal, scat, permanent, blood, vomit

"first law of the universe: can never have too much duct tape"
Raenef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 01:06 AM   #3
Yeanke88

Okay, here we go.

You will take all the rope you got with you, about 20 clothpins, some belts and the large dildo.

You will go lay on bed, naked and on your back. Start with inserting the large dildo. now put 2 clotpins on every pussylip.

Now take the largest rope, go lay on it so the middle of the rope is underneath your back. Now take both end, run them over the hook in the ceiling and run it between your legs. now your squeezing legs together and use 3 belts to bind them together. 1 at waist level, 1 at the knees and 1 at the ankles. secure them so they are really thight.

Now lift your ass from the bed so you only rest on your feet and your neck/shoulders. tighten the rope so your back is resting on the middle and it is tightly running at your crotch. To secure the rope, run them behind your neck and tie both end together.

Now take the smaller rope, run it between the belt at your ankles and lay both ends over your upper body and over your boobs. pul the rope tight, and secure it with the clothpins on your body and make sure there is also a pin on your nipples.

put a timer to 30 minutes and stay like this till time is over. If you hold this position for the full 30 minutes you can intie yourself. If you fail, you will already have some nice pain from the pins popping of and you will put on all 20 pins divided between pussy and boobs and keep them on for the time remaining.

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Limits: illegal, blood/pee/scat, knifes, too extreme things, incest
Yeanke88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 11:09 AM   #4
SubEllie

Oh jeez... thank you sir. Could you explain a bit further how to attach the rope to the hook and myself?
Old 06-11-2020, 11:55 AM   #5
Yeanke88

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubEllie View Post
Oh jeez... thank you sir. Could you explain a bit further how to attach the rope to the hook and myself?
Yeah, rereading is makes me thinking it wasn't properly explained. So gonna try to do better.

You make a loop with the 2 end and lay yourself into it on your back, rope being around waist. Then you pull the 2 strings over the hook and then back down. Run the 2 strings inbetween your both legs. No raise your ass so your support on feet and neck/shoulders and pull the rope tight. Now you can secure the rope on the bedpost behind your head. This way the rope will put presure on dildo in oussy, clothpins and clit.

Hold this for 30 whole minutes.

If you can, please put a report afterwards in here or in PM.

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Old 06-11-2020, 12:45 PM   #6
SubEllie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeanke88 View Post
Yeah, rereading is makes me thinking it wasn't properly explained. So gonna try to do better.

You make a loop with the 2 end and lay yourself into it on your back, rope being around waist. Then you pull the 2 strings over the hook and then back down. Run the 2 strings inbetween your both legs. No raise your ass so your support on feet and neck/shoulders and pull the rope tight. Now you can secure the rope on the bedpost behind your head. This way the rope will put presure on dildo in oussy, clothpins and clit.

Hold this for 30 whole minutes.

If you can, please put a report afterwards in here or in PM.
Thank you sir, one more question. You said to secure a rope with clothespins, and if I fail to hold the position they will come off, how?

Last edited by SubEllie; 06-11-2020 at 12:51 PM.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:56 PM   #7
Yeanke88

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubEllie View Post
Thank you sir, one more question. You said to secure a rope with clothespins, and if I fail to hold the position they will come off, how?
If your feat start to slip away or you move them the rope will get tighter and the pins will snap loose.

Or at least thats why I think that will happen, so lets hope so :P

Dominant

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, hurtme, painslut, punish me, rope bondage tie